1. Clearly, because blizzlike was never this slow, maybe only during the primitive ages of Vanilla.
    Here, in 3 months, I have leveled a character to 65, 3 to 20, 1 to 40 and a DK to 71.
    On Vanilla, in 3 months, I have leveled A character to level 30.

It's unimaginably faster than Vanilla.

2. About to order a second HDD. And next on my list is the SSD. I can't wait until I can finally load FL projects within a few seconds instead of leaving my computer alone for a good 3 minutes.

Also, I'm thinking about upgrading to Windows 10? Anyone have it? If so, notice anything in terms of performance with games? From what I've read, it seems better than Windows 7 but god damn do I hate anything that looks like Windows 8.

3. I'm having an urge to buy an SSD that's on sale for the week (From 99,90€ to 79,90€ - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB one) but I have to wait, and see if I have to buy a new laptop or not :/

About Windows 10, my brother has it on his PC... It's alot faster than Windows 7 and Windows 8... I'm pretty sure it doesn't have any difference in performance with games... You should upgrade if you're still using 7.

4. About to order a second HDD. And next on my list is the SSD. I can't wait until I can finally load FL projects within a few seconds instead of leaving my computer alone for a good 3 minutes.

Also, I'm thinking about upgrading to Windows 10? Anyone have it? If so, notice anything in terms of performance with games? From what I've read, it seems better than Windows 7 but god damn do I hate anything that looks like Windows 8.
    I second the use of a SSD. I went from booting up in 3 minutes and having to wait an extra 10 to do anything to waiting 10 seconds for boot and another 3-5 seconds to do anything.

And you can make win10 look like 7.

5. Beat the southpark game today :(

It was way way better than I thought it was going to be and I thought it was going to be alright, would recommend if you like southpark. Most of the southpark i've watched is from like the first 5 seasons because that's all that aired on the ****ty over the air TV we had and I still really liked it. I probably missed a ton of the newer references, but oh well. I hope the new one that's coming out doesn't suck
    It was one of the few recent games which I actually couldn't take my hands off and had to finish in 2 days. It had a lot of really good laughs and some cool hidden things to find (blood orgy). Very exited for the new one to come out.

While we already talk about games:

Spoiler: Show

Thanks for telling me I'm not online, wouldn't have known otherwise.

6. And you can make win10 look like 7.
    Yeah, I figured. I'll miss Windows 7 so much. XP and now 7 :'[

7. 5cm/s. What was the point of that movie?
    To make you sad.

8. Thanks for telling me I'm not online, wouldn't have known otherwise.
    You're welcome. It was my Mercy Mission. :)

9. Well most of new anime ill be following is somehow placed between friday and sunday,which is really good

10. David Bowie died.
    I only saw him in the Labyrinth, and really liked it. Other than that, I don't know much about him.

Oh don't forget our lottery is 1.3 billon dollars. I actually bought my first lottery ticket for the giggles. I was told its going to grow to be 1.5 by the next drawing.

11. Oh don't forget our lottery is 1.3 billon dollars. I actually bought my first lottery ticket for the giggles. I was told its going to grow to be 1.5 by the next drawing.
    Yes but sadly for america 1billion there isn't much, it's basically only a 100x 1mil... not 1mil x 1mil like everywhere else in the world.

100,000,000 - American Billion
    1,000,000,000,000 - Standard Billion

US Billions are won on a quarterly basis in the Euromillions Lottery.

12. 1,000,000,000,000 - Standard Billion
    That's called "a trillion," standard or not.

13. Yes but sadly for america 1billion there isn't much, it's basically only a 100x 1mil... not 1mil x 1mil like everywhere else in the world.

Um.
    "100,000,000" is 100 million.
    1,000,000,000 is one billion.

14. Yes but sadly for america 1billion there isn't much, it's basically only a 100x 1mil... not 1mil x 1mil like everywhere else in the world.

The highest euromillions was
    $206,625,000
    The powerball is expected to be
    $1,500,000,000
    on wednesday

which number is larger and which one is an actual billion dollars? I bet it's the powerball. That record euromillions is like a normal powerball amount. Euromillions is easier to win, but saying the powerball is 1/10000 of euromillions is a joke, and you don't even know what a billion is since it's 1000x1mil