1. Java is great.

Why did we even learn c in school. Java is so damn easy.
    And it's a pretty terrible programming language as well.

2. Fun fact, I never been to sea side or another country and I'm over 20 :D
    Nor did I fly, ski, glide, can't rly commend swimming either.
    I went to a mountain once, a bit over 10 years ago though.
    Edited: January 13, 2016

3. Yes but the working class can afford, while in the eastern countries, the working class can't afford it. This is the unsettling difference, that even if you work and have a stable job or even two jobs, being away from dawn to dusk, you still can't afford things that others of the same social class as you can.
    Being homeless is bad everywhere in the world, while being a commoner, of equal social standing is abnormally worse in some places than others.
    I know people casually spending one night more than others, equal to them in social class, I mean no differences that one is a cleaner and the other is a banker, earn in a full month of working.

Oh and in Romania, being single and on salary, you couldn't afford to live alone in a rent unless you have a pretty good job, and even then don't think about vacations or hobbies. You would probably be able to pay rent, food and utilities and just maybe maintain a car. But not even that. That's why people here usually live with their parents well into their mid-late twenties.
    You didnt even read or understood what I wrote...

I explained that we can't afford **** like that, even working class families.
    I have NEVER been on holiday. I can't even afford a passport. This is coming from someone whose parents both work full time.
    Edited: January 13, 2016

4. Fun fact, I never been to sea side or another country and I'm over 20 :D
    Time to start saving and start exploring. And it is that easy. Unless if you have people to take care of.

5. Fun fact, I never been to sea side or another country and I'm over 20 :D
    Welcome to the club! :D I'm turning 18 on April :D

I think I've seen snow once, when I was like 3 or 4 years old... Other than that, I don't know anything about snow...

6. Welcome to the club! :D I'm turning 18 on April :D

I think I've seen snow once, when I was like 3 or 4 years old... Other than that, I don't know anything about snow...
    Whats this sunshine everyone keeps going on about?

I keep hearing how warm it is in Belgrade during summer and I think if I were to go during summer (for my first holiday :3) I'd proberbly melt.

7. And it's a pretty terrible programming language as well.

8. Time to start saving and start exploring. And it is that easy. Unless if you have people to take care of.
    Got to spend these millions on Education first.

9. Whats this sunshine everyone keeps going on about?

I keep hearing how warm it is in Belgrade during summer and I think if I were to go during summer (for my first holiday :3) I'd proberbly melt.
    Sunshine? Huh? I didn't understand :D

You missclicked my post? hehe

10. Java is great.

Why did we even learn c in school. Java is so damn easy.

------------------

Made a homemade pizza.
    Cost me 4x the price of a regular pizza but I have leftover ingredients and it tastes 4x better than any comercial pizza.
    Nobody would want to learn C if they started out with java and C is still used in everything. And going from C -> Java is super easy once you learn how to properly do OOP

11. At what point does a widely shared opinion become factual?

http://arstechnica.com/information-t...bling-plugins/
    wait
    this is what makes it a bad language?

http://javarevisited.blogspot.com/20...eal-world.html
    look at the first one. 92% of android apps are written in Java. There are currently 1.4 billion devices running android right now

12. wait
    this is what makes it a bad language?

http://javarevisited.blogspot.com/20...eal-world.html
    look at the first one. 92% of android apps are written in Java. There are currently 1.4 billion devices running android right now
    That does not in absolutely any way make it a good language. Just because something is well-known and widespread doesn't necessarily make it decent. Java in browsers is the most obnoxious thing to deal with. I'm looking forward to the day this crap finally dies.
    Also, Android is developed (and written mostly in Java) by Google. Same people who are pushing it off of their Chrome.
    Edited: January 14, 2016

13. That does not in absolutely any way make it a good language. Just because something is well-known and widespread doesn't necessarily make it decent. Java in browsers is the most obnoxious thing to deal with. I'm looking forward to the day this crap finally dies.
    Also, Android is developed (and written mostly in Java) by Google. Same people who are pushing it off of their Chrome.
    Just because it isn't ideal in browsers makes it a bad language, it is really easy to write and you don't really have to deal with allocating and freeing memory. It also runs on any OS.

I know it's written by google. She was trying to say that something google was doing makes java a bad language, but runs on the largest mobile operating system.

I do not think android is mostly java, all of the apps and the UI are, but underneath all of that is C and C++.