1. I tried out Warframe just to get disappointed.
    But why?
    I've played Warframe a lot lately. It's awesome.

It's the type of grinding game that doesn't get THAT annoying since the missions can sometimes be fun, especially with friends.

2. But why?
    I've played Warframe a lot lately. It's awesome.

It's the type of grinding game that doesn't get THAT annoying since the missions can sometimes be fun, especially with friends.
    Don't get me wrong, I didn't try to make it out to be a bad game. But I played too many games that are like it to feel excited by it. It feels like the others but with a futuristic scenario. Not a bad game, just doesn't manage to spark my interest anymore, simply doesn't feel "unique" enough I would say.

3. Can you give examples of games with the same idea but not set in a futuristic environment?
    Because I'd be interested

4. mount and blade 2 when
    Spoiler: Show
    haha

I thought I was the only one that played that game here :/

5. I ****ing haven't been able to load any of my projects from FL Studio since I reinstalled Windows and it ****ing hurts. I didn't mind putting music to the side for a week or two but it's been a good month since I've done anything music related and it's bothering me.

6. At what rank exactly do children in csgo stop calling you a hacker? This game is so **** it makes my tears cry

7. 7 hours of studying and I went through only half of what I needed to learn

fml

8. Can you give examples of games with the same idea but not set in a futuristic environment?
    Because I'd be interested
    Uhhhh.. it's been ages since I played them. I won't remember all of them, but the ones that come to mind right away would be, Vindictus, C9 and dragons nest for example. Some are good-mediocre but all of them are basically the same genre. I personally enjoyed Vindictus the most.

9. At what rank exactly do children in csgo stop calling you a hacker? This game is so **** it makes my tears cry
    When you get into the top 3 ranks. Until then, deal with the scrubs.

10. Holy **** I thought people were just fanboying over Blade and Soul but it actually looks pretty damn awesome...

It looks amazing, actually.

I can't wait to get into that, it's right after my exams too.
    It's like destiny has given me a clear hint.

Kung Fu Master looks cool. Putting people on the ground and smashing their face in with your fists? Sounds like something I want to do.
    Edited: January 16, 2016

11. Putting people on the ground and smashing their face in with your fists? Sounds like something I want to do.
    Play MoP... Lol..

http://blogs.southcoasttoday.com/win...tuguese-wines/ I must say I really don't like wines at all, but I just feel like slapping him ... xD
    Edited: January 17, 2016

12. Holy **** I thought people were just fanboying over Blade and Soul but it actually looks pretty damn awesome...

It looks amazing, actually.

I can't wait to get into that, it's right after my exams too.
    It's like destiny has given me a clear hint.

Kung Fu Master looks cool. Putting people on the ground and smashing their face in with your fists? Sounds like something I want to do.
    Blade and Soul is great, but don't play on Mushin. I had to wait 10 hours to get ingame yesterday, and I'm 6 hours in so far today.

13. Play MoP... Lol..
    Can you bash people's faces in in mop? Not really.

Blade and Soul is great, but don't play on Mushin. I had to wait 10 hours to get ingame yesterday, and I'm 6 hours in so far today.
    I don't even know what servers there are...

Is there a list somewhere on the interwebz ? Is EU/NA separated ?

14. Keep hearing complains about things from Blade & Soul's beta not being fixed in the release, like Warlock stuff still dropping as loot.

And then I see this..

It just screams "lazy" when they add a button to add character slots, instead of just adding them already. Not like I can trade or sell or do anything with them besides using, so what's the point?

15. Keep hearing complains about things from Blade & Soul's beta not being fixed in the release, like Warlock stuff still dropping as loot.

And then I see this..

It just screams "lazy" when they add a button to add character slots, instead of just adding them already. Not like I can trade or sell or do anything with them besides using, so what's the point?
    Maybe they want a clean UI. As clean as it can get.