1. Assassin was a poor choice... I don't really like the playstyle, it's not what I expected.

Time to choose between destroyer and blade master...
    Thing is, I have to make destroyer male, and I play female in asian mmo's... for... reasons...

2. Fan service in Tera is indeed funny :D

3. Assassin was a poor choice... I don't really like the playstyle, it's not what I expected.

Time to choose between destroyer and blade master...
    Thing is, I have to make destroyer male, and I play female in asian mmo's... for... reasons...
    Assassin takes a bunch of levels for you to start getting enough skills to make longer combos, and then to start using points to improve each skill's individual tree (if you checked, most skills have their own tree that can improve them, change what they do, or even turn them into a different skill). So it could be that you didn't go far enough or just didn't like the style based on stealth, stuns, poisoning and such.

Not sure why you say you have to make a destroyer male... the Gon have females?

4. Nah, it's just not what I wanted. I thought it would be more sneaky-beaky but instead it uses stealth as a modifier more than anything.

Yes, gon do have females, but a big woman with a big axe picking up little men and punching them in the face then doing a piledriver on them isn't my ideea of a cute lady.

Went with BM for now. There's no rush to pick a class is there?

Favorite thing yet:
    Ganking nubs who fail to realize putting the faction outfit on marks you for pvp.
    The satisfaction of kicking a helpless man/woman crawling on the ground for a finishing blow is so great.
    Edited: January 19, 2016

5. I somehow managed to delete my game :) Now i have to download 20 GB again :) fk my life :)

6. Fan service in Tera is indeed funny :D
    I like me some Elin.

7. I like me some Elin.
    Such 12 years old girls,much loli wow

8. Nah, it's just not what I wanted. I thought it would be more sneaky-beaky but instead it uses stealth as a modifier more than anything.

Yes, gon do have females, but a big woman with a big axe picking up little men and punching them in the face then doing a piledriver on them isn't my ideea of a cute lady.

Went with BM for now. There's no rush to pick a class is there?

Favorite thing yet:
    Ganking nubs who fail to realize putting the faction outfit on marks you for pvp.
    The satisfaction of kicking a helpless man/woman crawling on the ground for a finishing blow is so great.
    Well, yes, stealth is much more a combo starter. Still, as you level up and improve skills, you'll be able to chain stealth without attacking anything, just jumping from enemy to enemy. You can find videos of people skipping whole dungeons just using enemies t refresh the stealth and then only fighting the end boss.

Gon females are hot. The whole game is about hot, powerful women. If you want "cute" your only option is the stupid wannabe furry race, whatever they are called.

9. If Yun could be assassin, it would be perfect.

10. Play WotLK.
    Questing is ****ing hard
    Dungeons while leveling are ****ing hard, you can faceroll through everything when you're playing cata or anything past it
    Leveling your professions is hard as ****ing ****. You can get to to max level BS and mining doing **** in pandaria, have you ever had to level blacksmithing in WotLK? You'll want to kill yourself at around level 250-300 because it's such bull**** to level up. "You need one stack of mithril to guarantee a level up, along with the eye of mother ****ing illidan even though you're only level 60, six boots of Arthas, eight hundred bolts of frostweave, and two mechanohogs" You have to farm for like an hour mining to get ONE LEVEL in black smithing.

Sure it gets boring after a while, but it's actually challenging. Cata and beyond is just beyond boring and way too easy.

/endrant
    To be fair, wotlk dungeons are still a joke. Cata started out pretty fun with difficult dungeons, but all the sheeple complained about having to use CC to get through something instead of mindlessly hitting it till it dies. The big issue that I see with WoW currently is that you have to grind 2 weeks to get your gear to raid some decent content, which is boring as ****, just like you said. But what really kills it is the fact that you pretty much pay for only 1 half of the game, because the PvP is such a freaking mess those days that it isn't worth playing anymore.

On a more positive note, I started playing tales from the borderlands and the freaking loader bot is hilarious.

11. Well, yes, stealth is much more a combo starter. Still, as you level up and improve skills, you'll be able to chain stealth without attacking anything, just jumping from enemy to enemy. You can find videos of people skipping whole dungeons just using enemies t refresh the stealth and then only fighting the end boss.

Gon females are hot. The whole game is about hot, powerful women. If you want "cute" your only option is the stupid wannabe furry race, whatever they are called.
    Cute can also be hot.
    I'm not a pedo, I don't play underage characters in mmo's (*tera flashback* .. *shivers*).

I've tried destroyer, bm and I think sin is more my style than those two... I cannot play lbm since again, I'm not a pedo and anything else doesn't spark my interest... (besides maybe KFM, but I've read it's too difficult so meh, maybe I'll try it some other time)

After killing Stalker Jiangshi 27 times (yes I counted), finally got the outfit. Got 5 hats and 2 charms, coutless boxes of soul shields and around 20 weapon boxes.
    Transmogged my dagger too, just to be in theme (and because the original is ugly af)

(Pardon ****ty quality, wtb better graphics card)

12. Cute can also be hot.
    I'm not a pedo, I don't play underage characters in mmo's (*tera flashback* .. *shivers*).

I've tried destroyer, bm and I think sin is more my style than those two... I cannot play lbm since again, I'm not a pedo and anything else doesn't spark my interest... (besides maybe KFM, but I've read it's too difficult so meh, maybe I'll try it some other time)

After killing Stalker Jiangshi 27 times (yes I counted), finally got the outfit. Got 5 hats and 2 charms, coutless boxes of soul shields and around 20 weapon boxes.
    Transmogged my dagger too, just to be in theme (and because the original is ugly af)

I'd say instead that hot can make itself look cute. Hence, a Gon female could still make cute poses and stuff, just like you see many Asian models in micro bikinis making girly cute faces.

Kung Fu Master is just more complex with combos and timing (and the very close range), and if I remember they are very single-target focused, but you should give it a try since you're testing classes anyways.

13. Cute can also be hot.

Some ppl like to play with small cute girls XD

14. Some ppl like to play with small cute girls XD
    Did someone say cute little girls?

15. Some ppl like to play with small cute girls XD
    There is a reason prisons exist.

Did someone say cute little girls?
    What server do you play on so I can /shame at you ?
    (btw, is that a girl or a boy? I seriously cannot tell the difference on the creation screen)

AAAAAND my server has a queue.
    Great.
    I picked the second least populated one FFS.