1. https://www.youtube.com/user/LinusTechTips/videos

Try this guys channel for some extra info, he even had a video up a few months back for gaming PCs on different budgets. I don't have it bookmarked, otherwise I would link it to you. Very helpful channel, can only recommend it.
    Yeah I've watched his last one and it seems like most of the stuff he picked was the same or really close to mine (his build would cost me like 70$ less).

Good link, thank.

I can probably get hired for like 300-400$/month, spend 100$/month on utilities, that'd be .. not a long time to get it....
    Or I could wait a few years till I can leave this ****hole of a country and move to Germany/England/USA
    Edited: January 21, 2016

2. Was Warmane always on CloudFlare?
    This is the first time I've seen the protection o.O
    Yes, you've never noticed when the website get DDOS'd we get a cloudflare 502 error?

I can probably get hired for like 300-400$/month, spend 100$/month on utilities, that'd be .. not a long time to get it....
    Or I could wait a few years till I can leave this ****hole of a country and move to Germany/England/USA
    Don't come England, we're in so much **** here. Mass unemployment, companies shutting down, increasing poverty.
    Just three days ago the largest factory (General Mills, massive US company) closed down, this factory was the backbone of our town and some ****ter company just decides to close it down there is over 300 families in the town who worked there.

I want to move to Canada, or Norway/Denmark.

3. Don't come England, we're in so much **** here. Mass unemployment, companies shutting down, increasing poverty.
    Just three days ago the largest factory (General Mills, massive US company) closed down, this factory was the backbone of our town and some ****ter company just decides to close it down there is over 300 families in the town who worked there.

I want to move to Canada, or Norway/Denmark.
    Can't be worse than here. Here big companies are being shut down by.. almost everyone. Russians, Germans, US, Sweden, Canada, and more, all of them keep running local businesses into the ground.

England isn't my main destination, but it sure as hell would be better than here. Germany/US is where I want to be.

4. Can't be worse than here. Here big companies are being shut down by.. almost everyone. Russians, Germans, US, Sweden, Canada, and more, all of them keep running local businesses into the ground.

England isn't my main destination, but it sure as hell would be better than here. Germany/US is where I want to be.
    You also forget that yes they crush smaller businesses but they employ a lot more and have better salaries, and allows the export rate in increase which overall helps the county's economy.

5. You also forget that yes they crush smaller businesses but they employ a lot more and have better salaries, and allows the export rate in increase which overall helps the county's economy.
    http://www.romania-insider.com/russi...-scrap/141261/
    ^P.S. The refinery not pulling enough is made-up BS which was debunked. It was just filling the wrong pockets.

Nope, they close them and force us to import, leaving thousands jobless.
    There would be no issue if what you said were true. I'd have no reason to leave the country. But right now it's being slowly choked and drained of resources by foreign countries with more power.

6. After watching the new Suicide Squad trailer, I've found out what might be able to save it from the MC BadJoke catastrophe.
    Two hours of Harley bending over.

7. Okay.. so I've bargained with my parents.

They will help me with enough money (plus what I already have and will earn this summer) to FINALLY build my (almost) dream PC.
    Main condition is: Have a maximum of ONE failed exam...
    Considering I have 18 exams this year, I'm gonna have to wait another year or two to get enough money...

I'd probably want a mid-range PC to start off... Getting a 970 and i7 right off the bat would make me homeless for a year.
    https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Radvo/saved/Bxm9TW
    (Pls don't judge I have no ideea how to build a PC. I've just picked what sounds good and was compatible with one another. I know the power supply may be too big)
    I need to do some research

Should be <900$, which is.. uh.. a pretty lot. Gonna have to work this summer and the next :<

----------------

Wait..

Was Warmane always on CloudFlare?
    This is the first time I've seen the protection o.O
    I don't understand much about desktop PC's either but...

You don't need a cooler if you're not overclocking your CPU
    8GB Ram is more than enough for now
    I think you can get a better GPU (like 960 or 970 like you said) with these little improvements...
    about power supplies, stay away from Nox and 1Life brands...
    Where's the HDD? :D

8. I don't understand much about desktop PC's either but...

You don't need a cooler if you're not overclocking your CPU
    8GB Ram is more than enough for now
    I think you can get a better GPU (like 960 or 970 like you said) with these little improvements...
    about power supplies, stay away from Nox and 1Life brands...
    Where's the HDD? :D
    What?
    I will constantly game, thus heating up the CPU. Unless you want to fry it, you get a cooler. I was thinking about a Noctua but those craps are so damn expensive
    There's never enough ram.
    A 970 is 425$, a 950 is 200$
    Never heard of those.
    Already have a 500gb HDD and 250gb SSD, I'll just switch them over from my laptop to the desktop. (You can see I added a custom 10$ ssd adapter, that's 5$ each) and buy a bigger hdd later.

9. Right, what I wanted to say was that the CPU's stock cooler is more than enough.... You only need more coolers, other than the CPU's stock one, when you're overclocking, something you're not doing...

Someone correct me on this (I'm not sure about desktops): when gaming, it's the GPU that heats up more than the CPU right? Not the other way around?

Just saying, if you don't think you'll use 16GB ram (for gaming 8GB is more than enough atm) you can just go with a stick of 8GB which is more than enough... You'll save some money while you're doing that and improve the GPU :D
    Glad you haven't ^^

10. Depends rly.
    I had stock for 4 years, then the paste dried out so my cpu got a little hot so I bought a cooler (Could have bought the paste, silly me)

11. I've never bought a standalone processor before, idk if they come with a stock fan or not, I think 20$ for a decent fan shouldn't be too much.

Also, noise is a non-issue for me, as I almost always wear my headphones.
    And if I'm not wearing my headphones, I've lived with this noisy *** laptop for a long time. I doubt something can get louder than this, lol.

12. Two hours of Harley bending over.
    Such Kreygasm, much hot, wow

13. I've never bought a standalone processor before, idk if they come with a stock fan or not, I think 20$ for a decent fan shouldn't be too much.

Also, noise is a non-issue for me, as I almost always wear my headphones.
    And if I'm not wearing my headphones, I've lived with this noisy *** laptop for a long time. I doubt something can get louder than this, lol.
    It says so on a box, if its a "BOX" it comes with stock if its "TRAY" it doesn't.

14. Got 65 in Tera,now grind can start

15. After watching the new Suicide Squad trailer, I've found out what might be able to save it from the MC BadJoke catastrophe.
    Two hours of Harley bending over.
    Why? She's got no ***