1. If you want flawless gameplay, play chess. WoW looks good lately but I don't think Legion is going to change all that much. I mean the game has its core mechanics that are not going to change unless there comes a major overhaul that is not worth to be honest.
    Blizzard just messed too much with the core elements of the game for too long. They have been pursuing a slower and longer lasting experience for their competitive side of games, at least the ones I have tried (aka WoW and HS), instead of quick and bursty matches. So overall I 100% agree that no one should expect a perfect game balance from an MMO, but it should at least remain a fun experience. In Wotlk paladins straight up hard counter my class, yet it remains a fun experience because it isn't a fight that drags out for 30 minutes.

Purely talking from the PvP side of things of course.

I'm going to assume you meant "sad," for the line to make sense.
    I have to agree. The movie concept has potential, but they do **** like adding Will Smith as Deadshot (because it's trendy to replace characters with minorities nowadays) and a lobotomized rapper calling himself Joker, making it so a cute round bent over *** is worth more than the whole thing. Sad indeed.
    You should be here long enough to know that I spell like **** when I wake up. Either way, the movie is leaving a good impression so far, besides the terrible cast of Will Smith as Deadshot. That being said, I feel like he's the only character who's having the wrong actor. Jared Leto is the character I'm most curious about, since I really enjoyed his performance in Fight Club. I also like the twist they have going on with Robin being the new joker, which could lead to some really epic fight scenes considering that he's actually a quite capable fighter. Overall it's an interesting movie which doesn't deserve to be reduced to being a peep show.

2. What?
    Of course I am going to LOOK at it at least xD

Gameplay looks smoother than it is now, since animations seem more polished. Aside from that.. how much can gameplay change... It's still the spam 1-5 game it was 11 years ago... it just looks better, and that's something that would make me want to try it, atleast.
    You haven't even played warlords.. So how on earth can you compare?

WoW ATM is great, yes there was class simplifying ( spam 3 buttons as BDK, never die, and pull some bull**** dps too). Holy Paladins is hella fun, PvP is great fun too, I enjoy doing HFC HC (not geared enough for mythic)...

As for aesthetics.. Draenor is simply a beautiful world. Frostfire Ridge is stunning, as is Talador, these are my two personal favourites... Nagrand is great in the way it's so similar to outland Nagrand you feel nostalgic. The gear itself there is some to die for items.
    I got http://www.wowhead.com/item=124385/b...word&bonus=566 last night, look how stunning it is (Blue version), and this is my BIS item (Mythic version at least).

3. Finally out of ****ing gold nova again
    I've just deranked yesterday to GN2. (started from MG2)

Rip

You haven't even played warlords.. So how on earth can you compare?
    Compared to what I played, WotLK.
    I know that "now" is what made it seem I was comparing it to Draenor, but for me wow has never gone past WotLK xD

4. Compared to what I played, WotLK.
    I know that "now" is what made it seem I was comparing it to Draenor, but for me wow has never gone past WotLK xD
    Without playing the other expansions and seen how progressive the game got on its way to legion, you really shouldn't be allowed an opinion on how the game is panning out.

You cannot compare a game as it is now to something 7 years ago and expect there to not be major changes. Of course the game looks more aesthetically pleasing, it has done since MOP when they upped the ante on the visuals of the game. And that was 2 expansions before Legion.

5. Either way, the movie is leaving a good impression so far, besides the terrible cast of Will Smith as Deadshot. That being said, I feel like he's the only character who's having the wrong actor. Jared Leto is the character I'm most curious about, since I really enjoyed his performance in Fight Club. I also like the twist they have going on with Robin being the new joker, which could lead to some really epic fight scenes considering that he's actually a quite capable fighter. Overall it's an interesting movie which doesn't deserve to be reduced to being a peep show.
    Well I don't know enough about comics to know if Will Smith is a good cast for whoever this Deadshot guy is, but I just don't see Will Smith in any edgy roles. He just has that kind of face that fits a funny character you know. As for the Joker, I like his facial movement and the way he talks so I guess it's alright. I think the biggest problem is that people get too used to one type of Joker, or one Batman, or one Supes and when there's something new coming, they just like to complain because it's not like how they remember it.

ps
    Wasn't Deadshot that guy from Teen Titans?

6. Without playing the other expansions and seen how progressive the game got on its way to legion, you really shouldn't be allowed an opinion on how the game is panning out.
    Without driving a steam-powered car you are not allowed an opinion on modern vehicles.
    Yep.

I have every right to have an opinion about everything, and in this case, my opinion is you're being a ***** for no reason.
    You can agree with my opinion, or have your own, contradictory opinion. In the end, the right one may be neither, but that doesn't matter, as it's just an opinion.

7. You should be here long enough to know that I spell like **** when I wake up. Either way, the movie is leaving a good impression so far, besides the terrible cast of Will Smith as Deadshot. That being said, I feel like he's the only character who's having the wrong actor. Jared Leto is the character I'm most curious about, since I really enjoyed his performance in Fight Club. I also like the twist they have going on with Robin being the new joker, which could lead to some really epic fight scenes considering that he's actually a quite capable fighter. Overall it's an interesting movie which doesn't deserve to be reduced to being a peep show.
    I don't really pay that much attention to your spelling to notice that, much less to know about your sleeping pattern, really.

And no, the movie had a lot of potential, that I feel they are wasting for the sake of "improving" and "giving personal touches." If they made a new Batman with Bruce as a world-wide famous and successful rapper, who drove around in the golden Blingmobile, wore an yellow cape and had diamond-encrusted teeth I doubt people would appreciate it. No idea why the Joker should get different reactions. The shirtless wonder with silver teeth is just a pathetic attempt from someone wanting to be "unique," I can't think of any story line excuse that could convince me it suits the character - at least without completely demolishing the character and making him something he isn't. Either way, I'm not "reducing it to a peep show" - if it was a peep show it would be much more interesting, hence why I'm saying the movie can be fixed by making it two hours or Harley bending over in various angles and situations.

8. Without driving a steam-powered car you are not allowed an opinion on modern vehicles.
    Yep.

I have every right to have an opinion about everything, and in this case, my opinion is you're being a ***** for no reason.
    You can agree with my opinion, or have your own, contradictory opinion. In the end, the right one may be neither, but that doesn't matter, as it's just an opinion.
    You cannot compare two things you've never gotten to play before.
    In such an immersive world.

You are like those people who QQ about how bad Expansion is and never even played it. Unless you have the experience your opinion counts for nothing.
    Edited: January 24, 2016

9. You cannot compare two things you've never gotten to play before.

You are like those people who QQ about how bad Expansion is and never even played it. Unless you have the experience your opinion counts for nothing.
    Thats the way Kem-chan,tell him

10. Wasn't Deadshot that guy from Teen Titans?
    I have never seen Teen Titans, but Deadshot is from the batman comics. He was also in Arkham City, if you play that game you may remember him as one of the crime mysterious around town

I don't really pay that much attention to your spelling to notice that, much less to know about your sleeping pattern, really.

And no, the movie had a lot of potential, that I feel they are wasting for the sake of "improving" and "giving personal touches." If they made a new Batman with Bruce as a world-wide famous and successful rapper, who drove around in the golden Blingmobile, wore an yellow cape and had diamond-encrusted teeth I doubt people would appreciate it. No idea why the Joker should get different reactions. The shirtless wonder with silver teeth is just a pathetic attempt from someone wanting to be "unique," I can't think of any story line excuse that could convince me it suits the character - at least without completely demolishing the character and making him something he isn't. Either way, I'm not "reducing it to a peep show" - if it was a peep show it would be much more interesting, hence why I'm saying the movie can be fixed by making it two hours or Harley bending over in various angles and situations.
    To be fair, the teeth thing is very likely from having the **** beaten out of him by the Joker with a crowbar. He's also only topless in the torture seen since the other scenes featured him in multiple different suits, unless I missed anything. The outfits are carrying a bit more "bling" then we are used to, I gotta give you that, but they still share the dark theme of the costumes. I'm just gonna give him a fair chance since I respect him as an actor and just wanna see his approach on the Joker. It also seems to cross over with Dawn of Justice in an interesting way (you could see his old costume in the bat cave). On this note, I'M FREAKING HYPED FOR DOOMSDAY.

You cannot compare two things you've never gotten to play before.

That's really not how video games work. He played the games before, an expansion is not a brand new game, it simply adds more content. If he doesn't enjoy the more simplified gameplay then that's perfectly fine. If you prefer a more simple experience, by all means have fun. I enjoy the hell out of hearthstone currently, which is also quite simple. The PvP side of things has become incredibly simple and there will be people who don't like it. Not to mention that the start of an expansion isn't the most desirable point in time to start back up with WoW, at least not if you are a PvP focused player.

This is not a new MMO or a 180 turn for the franchise, it's just another content pack with slight number tweaks.

11. I'M FREAKING HYPED FOR DOOMSDAY.
    Why? They messed him up real bad. They should have saved Doomsday for a stand alone Superman movie. That's his thing, you can't do Doomsday if you don't kill Superman, I always thought that's his role and story. And if you do Doomsday now, you can't do him again. I don't understand this poor decision unless they really don't understand the lore. It's really bad because it's the same problem that is breaking cape movies nowadays. Adding too much stuff in one movie. It killed Spiderman, it will kill Superman. Couldn't they just resume themselves to the conflict between Super and Bat and the dawn of the Justice League? I don't even know what role will Aquaman play and it's already too much. They added Wonder Woman too, and I suppose they needed a bad guy that can go against all 3 of them.
    I'm really not hyped at all. You have your cgi monster of the week nobody cares about going against 3 super heroes in an all out brawl. Yay, who cares about characters and lore when you have flashy explosion and a huge monster punchbag that can take the hits?

12. You cannot compare two things you've never gotten to play before.

But I have played WoW before and very few people have played Legion thus far. I was not referring to WoD, but to WotLK, as I said in the very post you quoted.

And when did I ever qq that WoD is a bad expansion ? Please show me.

13. But I have played WoW before and very few people have played Legion thus far. I was not referring to WoD, but to WotLK, as I said in the very post you quoted.

And when did I ever qq that WoD is a bad expansion ? Please show me.
    I said "You are like"... I didnt say "You are".

Yet again, misreading.

14. You should be here long enough to know that I spell like **** when I wake up. Either way, the movie is leaving a good impression so far, besides the terrible cast of Will Smith as Deadshot. That being said, I feel like he's the only character who's having the wrong actor. Jared Leto is the character I'm most curious about, since I really enjoyed his performance in Fight Club. I also like the twist they have going on with Robin being the new joker, which could lead to some really epic fight scenes considering that he's actually a quite capable fighter. Overall it's an interesting movie which doesn't deserve to be reduced to being a peep show.
    Jared Leto had like 5 minutes of screen time in Fight Club. If you want to see him act, watch Dallas Buyers Club, or any of his other movies for that matter. Except Requiem for a Crap.

15. i had a full tier 3 60 warrior in classic wow i did naxx40