1. How do we go from talking about small asses to outdated games with cartoonish graphics?
    Spoiler: Show

2. How do we go from talking about small asses to outdated games with cartoonish graphics?
    Agreed. Back to asses.

3. I have to memorize 2 strings of 25 letters by tomorrow morning. What would be the best method to memorize it?

The strings are:

sbbaszzscjbacsajzbcjsaszz

and

zzaaatazzcbzjcsazzcjzzjzs

How in the world do I memorize this by tomorrow morning?

4. I have to memorize 2 strings of 25 letters by tomorrow morning. What would be the best method to memorize it?

The strings are:

sbbaszzscjbacsajzbcjsaszz

and

zzaaatazzcbzjcsazzcjzzjzs

How in the world do I memorize this by tomorrow morning?

You do the other one yourself.

5. And btw, the Rogue comment is wrong too.
    "No matter how much you think you know about WoW pvp there will always be a rogue to contradict you". ( and his gf :p )

Lezbi honest, if a rogue isn't stacking ArP and the Pala knows his CD's, the pala has much more burst (even tho the rogue has much more sustainable damage), enough to global a rogue that let's say didn't use evasion/cloak on time.

But that was not the point.
    I like the game being balanced around 1v1 because that means there are no "bad matchups" and all of your losses are due to the other player being objectively better than you. I understand that some may not like this, but again, I'm talking about my opinion.

How do we go from talking about small asses to outdated games with cartoonish graphics?
    You need a woman in your life.

6. You need a woman in your life.
    You more than once change the subject from "nice female asses" to "World of Warcraft class balance," yet I'm the one who needs a woman.

7. You more than once change the subject from "nice female asses" to "World of Warcraft class balance," yet I'm the one who needs a woman.
    Can't argue that women's asses > wow class balance
    Anyway I memorized the first string. zzaaatazzcbjzcsazzcjzzjzs
    hooray

8. I have my priorities set.
    You need a woman son.

9. Just popping in to say asses > wow

EDIT: Women asses. Nice ones.

10. Speaking of which...

Is it a good idea to talk to a complete (attractive :D) stranger on the bus? She uses earbugs, so I guess that's a (-) ?

11. Most of us here,probably
    Bit of a wild assumption.

Is it a good idea to talk to a complete (attractive :D) stranger on the bus? She uses earbugs, so I guess that's a (-) ?
    It'll probably just piss her off that she has to take them out to talk to someone, but sure go for it.

12. Is it a good idea to talk to a complete (attractive :D) stranger on the bus? She uses earbugs, so I guess that's a (-) ?
    Do it. Hopefully the experience will teach you better. Never engage complete strangers in public places. It annoys me so much to be bothered by randoms on the street, regardless of reasons. And if you aren't unnaturally attractive, you have no chance to get anyone through that method. Do you think she can be arsed enough to spend her ride answering your advances and playing nice for you?

13. Bit of a wild assumption.

It'll probably just piss her off that she has to take them out to talk to someone, but sure go for it.
    I did said most of us,not all XD