1. Huh? Warlock and the other one... uh.. too lazy to google, but I've heard it's like a KFM had a baby with a FM which doesn't sound that bad. Might give them both a go.
    Soul Fighter (no idea if it will come with that name to NA, though). It's sorta a Kung Fu Master going Ruy from the looks of it.

2. Some people are really dumb af.
    (unrelated to all here, just to clear up in advance)

3. 4 Bonus Rolls on Mannoroth... 4 sets of Gold...
    #WTBTeirChest

4. Each time the ML puts the tier chest up for rolls for a chance at warforged/socket, I roll. Then I remember that I'm not supposed to roll on that because I already have a tier chest with a socket. +75 mastery, yum.

5. After playing the closed beta for Tom Clancy's The Division, I have to say I'm intrigued. The game seems like a very simple cover shooter, but with most of it locked out I can't tell if it will get deeper as you progress. It still feels interesting, especially since you can co-op it.

6. So far, in wow, I have played everything but druid and paladin at 80.

I need help. I wish I could stick to just one class...
    Say isn't that the sole purpose of druids?
    If you change your mind on which "class" to play just reset your talents.

7. Say isn't that the sole purpose of druids?
    If you change your mind on which "class" to play just reset your talents.
    I don't like shapeshifting in pvp
    I don't like bear tanking
    I don't like tree healing

Druid is a big no-no for me.

8. OK Amma stop posting about my crappy luck...

9. Congratz :)

Which realm are you guys playing on, btw?

EDIT: The hell does this mean? "Out and About" ? Tried googling, but didn't understand I'm afraid lol... Help?
    Edited: January 31, 2016

10. Congratz :)

Which realm are you guys playing on, btw?

EDIT: The hell does this mean? "Out and About" ? Tried googling, but didn't understand I'm afraid lol... Help?
    Thanks, I'm on Tarren Mill atm.

"out and about" is just another way of saying "outside", like you'd use it in the phrase "I met Daniel out and about", which would mean "I met Daniel while I was outside".

11. Cheers again...

I googled and found that it meant "being active" or "doing something you usually do"... Didn't add up lol

12. Radvo, you seem conflicted when it comes to classes in games. You're definitely an altoholic. Might I suggest an MMO perfectly suited for you?

13. Radvo, you seem conflicted when it comes to classes in games. You're definitely an altoholic. Might I suggest an MMO perfectly suited for you?
    How is he altoholic when he litterally hate every damn class ingame??/ there is always an excuse.

Maybe, he should just stop playing if he doesnt like anything... just a thought.

14. How is he altoholic when he litterally hate every damn class ingame??/ there is always an excuse.

Maybe, he should just stop playing if he doesnt like anything... just a thought.
    Isn't what an altoholic can be? An altoholic isn't only someone that wants to try and master every class ever, but also someone that gets bored of every class ever and wants to try new classes any time he can.