1. About a week of folding while i'm asleep

980ti too op

2. Who would've thought restoring a car would be made so much more difficult due to it being import.

Damn Japs

3. I rek those kiddos 1v1 :D jk

Tried googling, it seems the Go-Karts (which is something I'd have to start with in order to become a pro racing driver) are only held in Algarve... That's somewhere I've never been in, and is far af)

Any other ideas?

4. I rek those kiddos 1v1 :D jk

Tried googling, it seems the Go-Karts (which is something I'd have to start with in order to become a pro racing driver) are only held in Algarve... That's somewhere I've never been in, and is far af)

Any other ideas?
    Try to find any local racing communities. Talk to people. Find out if they know something Google doesn't.

5. About a week of folding while i'm asleep

980ti too op
    What are y trying to say Lank?

Any other ideas?
    Autocross, track days and racing schools, there are still plenty of other options but it's pretty tough if you want to make it to the big time seriously.

In the States there's SCCA/NASA which are kind of like entry level racing, where you can get a licence to race and work up from there, maybe there is something similar where you are?

I'd say it'll probably take a fair bit of money whichever route you take, so you will have to be realistic with your dream here.

6. Putting it lightly it's very likely that your pool of knowledge on the topic is shallow.
    Why don't you teach me then?

7. Why don't you teach me then?
    Unfortunately I'm not a special ed teacher.

8. I enjoyed go-kart's but I can't say it's fun for more than say.. idk.. once per month... Because really all you do is drive around in a circle and have to be careful not to hit others since they are mostly kids.

There's always soap box racing tho

9. What are y trying to say Lank?

Autocross, track days and racing schools, there are still plenty of other options but it's pretty tough if you want to make it to the big time seriously.

In the States there's SCCA/NASA which are kind of like entry level racing, where you can get a licence to race and work up from there, maybe there is something similar where you are?

I'd say it'll probably take a fair bit of money whichever route you take, so you will have to be realistic with your dream here.
    "fair bit" any idea of values?

March could've arrived by now :( want my laptop x)

EDIT: Btw guys, NFS Most Wanted 2012 is for free on origin, if anyone wants it...

10. I enjoyed go-kart's but I can't say it's fun for more than say.. idk.. once per month... Because really all you do is drive around in a circle and have to be careful not to hit others since they are mostly kids.
    That sounds more like theme park go karting, not the type of karting we're talking about.

-

I'm not entirely sure how costly it would be, but there's travelling to and from events, school course costs, licensing fees and I would guess you'd have to supply your own car lol. Unless you managed to get a sponsorship which would help one hell of a lot.

11. "fair bit" any idea of values?

March could've arrived by now :( want my laptop x)

EDIT: Btw guys, NFS Most Wanted 2012 is for free on origin, if anyone wants it...
    you have to pay the price of having Origin on your computer

12. Unfortunately I'm not a special ed teacher.
    Could've fooled me. It seemed you're an expert in every field known to mankind.

13. Could've fooled me. It seemed you're an expert in every field known to mankind.
    No, that's Gagha

14. B&S just did a ****ing jumpscare on me I am now afraid to play it anymore...

Basically, for some weird *** reason, my character's face rendered partially on the entire screen.. Not something you want to see pop up for like half a second at 3 AM.

15. I'm not entirely sure how costly it would be, but there's travelling to and from events, school course costs, licensing fees and I would guess you'd have to supply your own car lol. Unless you managed to get a sponsorship which would help one hell of a lot.
    Yeah, racing can get real expensive real quick. It's definitely not cheap like ball sports.