1. Could've fooled me. It seemed you're an expert in every field known to mankind.
    I didn't claim to be a self professed know it all. I did well in school, I've experienced a fair bit in my life and have my views on most things like most people. This just happens to be a topic I am very knowledgable on. There's no need to be salty and uptight just because you didn't know how to contribute to a conversation so you just spouted some useless **** with the aim of getting attention, it worked I guess.

If a discussion on something weeaboo related took place here, I would have absolutely nothing positive to say about it, or any knowledge for that matter simply because it does not interest me in the slightest. Instead of being an *** and showing myself up I just wouldn't get involved. Simple right? You generally get taught stuff like that at a young age, but I guess with your missing brain cells and all it can be excused.

I guess it's a good thing I'm not the hothead I used to be, I dread to think of the outcome if I were.

OT: Just go play soccer, it's much simpler.

2. Just started reading a book calledBang: The Most Infamous Pickup Book In The World. A must read for those who to go from beta to Alpha.

3. Never thought I'd get ddos'd playing CS:GO.

Thought only WoW ******s did that.

4. How do you manage to go and get yourself DDOS'ed?

5. I am learning Chinese, so I changed the game client to Chinese language.
    And... some things changed.
    Spells look different on my Blood Dk.
    Blood Boil is green, death strike has no blood on it (it's just a clean blade).

and when people die in bgs you don't see skeletons but graves.

I guess it's banned to show blood and corpses in China.

6. I didn't claim to be a self professed know it all. I did well in school, I've experienced a fair bit in my life and have my views on most things like most people. This just happens to be a topic I am very knowledgable on. There's no need to be salty and uptight just because you didn't know how to contribute to a conversation so you just spouted some useless **** with the aim of getting attention, it worked I guess.

If a discussion on something weeaboo related took place here, I would have absolutely nothing positive to say about it, or any knowledge for that matter simply because it does not interest me in the slightest. Instead of being an *** and showing myself up I just wouldn't get involved. Simple right? You generally get taught stuff like that at a young age, but I guess with your missing brain cells and all it can be excused.

I guess it's a good thing I'm not the hothead I used to be, I dread to think of the outcome if I were.

OT: Just go play soccer, it's much simpler.
    I'm not salty, and since there's no reason for me to be uptight because of something, there's absolutely no reason for you to be such a massive **** all the time, kay? I'll just ignore your remarks from now and I hope you do the same in my case.

7. Never thought I'd get ddos'd playing CS:GO.

How did they get your IP?

8. Never thought I'd get ddos'd playing CS:GO.

But CS:GO servers don't reveal player IPs. You use skype?
    Edited: February 5, 2016

9. But CS:GO servers don't reveal player IPs. You use skype?
    Skype or a TS server, but why on earth would your teammates DDoS you? Doesn't make any sense for them to, and it also does not make any sense for you to join your enemies TS.

10. you have to pay the price of having Origin on your computer
    What's so wrong with Origin?

11. What's so wrong with Origin?
    Let's see.

EA
    Bad interface
    Less games than Steam
    EA
    Worse servers than Steam
    Forcing it onto people who want to play games on Steam but they can't because some EA games are Origin-only
    Oh and did I mention EA ?

12. but why on earth would your teammates DDoS you?.
    I don't play CS but in MOBAs your team mates are worse than your enemies when it comes to wishing cancer, death and every other bad thing to you. Maybe he's just bad and his team lost because of him and they got mad.

13. Not going to watch the whole thing, but the title seems like the reaction of someone who doesn't have a clue about what's going on. Ubisoft is giving EA **** because EA applied to trademark the word for its Ghost Games studio, and Ubisoft think it's in conflict with Ghost Recon. What exactly is the big deal? The trademark is only related to “entertainment services, namely, providing an on-line computer game [and] provision of information relating to electronic computer games provided via the Internet."

I don't play CS but in MOBAs your team mates are worse than your enemies when it comes to wishing cancer, death and every other bad thing to you. Maybe he's just bad and his team lost because of him and they got mad.
    There's votekick.
    Edited: February 5, 2016