1. Not going to read the whole post, but it looks like someone commenting about something based on the title.

2. Got gold at level 22 (got to 1610 rating).
    #proud

Not pvp'ing anymore, don't wanna lose my precious medal.

3. I don't play CS but in MOBAs your team mates are worse than your enemies when it comes to wishing cancer, death and every other bad thing to you. Maybe he's just bad and his team lost because of him and they got mad.
    That doesn't sound like him at all. And even if that was the case, he wouldn't lie about it.

4. Come visit meh you noobs!

Seriously though, alot things that she said is true... Never really thought about some of the things she talked about... rip...

5. That doesn't sound like him at all. And even if that was the case, he wouldn't lie about it.
    He did lie about getting overwatch banned, and the only IP available to you while playing csgo is to the server, the only stats csgo will give you are the like steam3ids (the really short ones, i don't remember what they are called exactly, too lazy too look) but anyone can get those and they don't really do anything besides link to your steam profiles.

6. I thought we were talking about him supposedly getting DDOS'ed. Not an overwatch ban, whatever that is.

7. I thought we were talking about him supposedly getting DDOS'ed. Not an overwatch ban, whatever that is.
    Overwatch = community banning system. People get selected to be an "Overwatch" member and you watch replays of people that have been reported for hacking. And after you're done watching the replay, you have to judge whether or not they were hacking.

8. Overwatch = community banning system. People get selected to be an "Overwatch" member and you watch replays of people that have been reported for hacking. And after you're done watching the replay, you have to judge whether or not they were hacking.
    If enough people say you are cheating, you get permanently banned. Shiina claimed he got banned for a kill he got with a pistol, however when you get overwatch banned it says you have a game ban on your profile which shiina did not have. VAC ban says you have a vac ban on your account

9. How did they get your IP?
    No idea, but I'm 99.9% sure it was a DOS.

Went offline at 13-2 halftime, got back in every now and then, went back offline at 13-13 and 14-14 -- as soon as I fully closed Steam it stopped, reopened it and it hit me again.

He did lie about getting overwatch banned, and the only IP available to you while playing csgo is to the server, the only stats csgo will give you are the like steam3ids (the really short ones, i don't remember what they are called exactly, too lazy too look) but anyone can get those and they don't really do anything besides link to your steam profiles.
    I never said I got OW banned, I said I got OWed.

Got gold at level 22 (got to 1610 rating).
    #proud

Not pvp'ing anymore, don't wanna lose my precious medal.
    Got so close to Platinum yesterday, 1892 -- then queued into 4 Summoners in a row, went 1-3, back to 1840 :(
    Edited: February 6, 2016

10. Time to hit the ole dusty trail.

11. Time to hit the ole dusty trail.
    As weird as this sounds, my laptop can't handle ETS2 for some reason...

I've heard online is kinda fun.

12. Time to hit the ole dusty trail.
    Jealous... :(

Will only buy it in June problably, I'll have to stick with pirated ones for the time being, it seems alot of fun, but it only has 2 trucks, sadly...

@Radvo At europort, yeah, It's always like that... It has traffic from Europort to the closest city, it's crazy...

13. As weird as this sounds, my laptop can't handle ETS2 for some reason...

I've heard online is kinda fun.
    I think ETS2 was poorly optimized. I never had any serious issues with ETS but I have noticed that ATS runs a lot better.

And I love the chat in that video.

"****ing russians"

14. north korea just delayed my ****ing one piece episode by a week
    ****ing commies

15. There is nothing pointless in my life to share, because everything is the way I wanted it to be. :D