1. Time to hit the ole dusty trail.
    What do you do in this game? Drive supplies around different cities? I saw my hometown in there (San Diego), looked cool.
    Edited: February 7, 2016

2. I got unbant....

tfw you get banned for guild drama and you dont even play here.. #KemiLevel

3. What do you do in this game? Drive supplies around different cities? I saw my hometown in there (San Diego), looked cool.
    Yes...

And I think you can make your own business, hire drivers and make them work for you... at least it was like this in 18WoS

4. What do you do in this game? Drive supplies around different cities? I saw my hometown in there (San Diego), looked cool.

Yes...

And I think you can make your own business, hire drivers and make them work for you... at least it was like this in 18WoS
    This. Just go trucking and listen to some podcasts.

5. Haha dope xD

Who is that guy? I remember I googled and found out, but now I forgot... RIP

Playing ATS since yesterday (downloaded a pirated version... 1GB only, the hell?) The damn AI is stupid, sees me driving forward, and out of nowhere it starts driving and boom, a fine and a damaged truck and the trailer...

Pro-tip: Don't trust 'em :c

6. This. Just go trucking and listen to some podcasts.
    You mother trucker.

7. You mother trucker.
    I know. I forgot one thing.

If you play ATS, you need at least 24 cans of Budweiser. Drinking and trucking is the best kind of trucking.

8. Okay, but let me go put on my overalls before we go.

9. Did a job worth $2,300
    got ****ing fined $2,100 on that job

10. Did a job worth $2,300
    Maybe next time you'll put on your seat belt.

11. Wait... people are playing American Truck Simulator now instead of ETS ?

*sadface*

12. make them work for you
    Like with a whip? Slavemaster simulator when?

13. Did a job worth $2,300
    For a moment I thought it was for real... then realized people are just talking about trucking games...

14. I just bought Black Ops III and it's awesome so far. Should probably get into CS:GO since I've only played it once after buying it and I HAVE A MOUSE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS