1. Or went out and had a life.
    Radvo having a life.... This I gotta see.

2. At the end of the day I've just played Firewatch and studied a bit.. Then I went to sleep and played hearthstone. When B&S came back on I realized it's pretty much going downhill so idk if I even want to play it anymore.. Classes getting more and more imbalanced instead of balancing them.. Bad move ncsoft.

Implying one can not have a life inside.
    Nah mang, you gotta stay outside of the house where it's:

- Cold
    - No warm food immediately available (unless spending more money than you would spend cooking it yourself)
    - Have to wear pants
    - Can't wear your comfiest clothes
    - Can't lie down in bed whenever you feel the need to
    - No comfy, clean toilet immediately available
    - Can't immediately switch to another activity (game -> study -> eat -> sleep -> read -> watch movie -> etc)
    - Have to endure the endless idiocy and rudeness of people around you (subways being the absolute worst)
    - Have to meet up with someone in order to do anything (idk what you'd do alone outside)
    - Above means the other person has to give up every advantage I've listed above to meet up with you
    - Spend money on drinks/food/entertainment
    That's about all I can think of...

The only reasons I've went outside lately were:
    - Meet up with friend and go at her/my place or spend a bit of time outside
    - Gym
    - School

3. If I wouldn't have to, I wouldn't go outside besides going out camping. I'm a city guy but only because of the advantages of living in a city, otherwise I really don't like it at all. I would much rather live up in the mountains but I don't have the resources of knowledge to live like that. Still, a comfortable life in a comfortable life, and the daily routine and stress is just the downside of it.

4. First time i've hit a flickshot like this, largest gap between my crosshair and the target anyway
    https://gfycat.com/ChillyMealyAchillestang

5. I have discovered protein bars that taste like chocolate :D :D

Praise the Lord !

6. At the end of the day I've just played Firewatch and studied a bit.. Then I went to sleep and played hearthstone. When B&S came back on I realized it's pretty much going downhill so idk if I even want to play it anymore.. Classes getting more and more imbalanced instead of balancing them.. Bad move ncsoft.

- Cold
    - No warm food immediately available (unless spending more money than you would spend cooking it yourself)
    - Have to wear pants
    - No comfy, clean toilet immediately available
    - Can't immediately switch to another activity (game -> study -> eat -> sleep -> read -> watch movie -> etc)
    - Have to endure the endless idiocy and rudeness of people around you (subways being the absolute worst)
    - Have to meet up with someone in order to do anything (idk what you'd do alone outside)
    - Above means the other person has to give up every advantage I've listed above to meet up with you
    - Spend money on drinks/food/entertainment
    That's about all I can think of...

The only reasons I've went outside lately were:
    - Meet up with friend and go at her/my place or spend a bit of time outside
    - Gym
    - School
    All that is fine but completely off-topic, I meant in a more philosophical way, not outside the house. P:

7. Implying one can not have a life inside.
    The i-bomb isn't to be used lightly.

Radvo having a life.... This I gotta see.
    He isn't the only one that needs one, maybe you'll be able to download one soon.

- Have to wear pants
    There's nothing stopping you from not wearing pants in public apart from potential prosecution.

There's also nothing stopping you from wearing your comfiest clothes, maybe your dignity is a bit of a problem.

You can't spend your whole life inside son, you'll end up ****ed up in the head and the real world will send you running back to the confines of your four walled early grave.

8. 8 games played in LoL,8 games lost,why im even logging to this bull**** oO

9. There's nothing stopping you from not wearing pants in public apart from potential prosecution.

There's also nothing stopping you from wearing your comfiest clothes, maybe your dignity is a bit of a problem.

You can't spend your whole life inside son, you'll end up ****ed up in the head and the real world will send you running back to the confines of your four walled early grave.
    I doubt you can go pantsless/in your silk PJ's outside in 12 degree weather.

> Implying I don't go outside
    > I lift, gym is not at home
    > I go to college, college is not in my home
    > I will work this summer 9 to 5, probably not at home
    > areusrs

10. > I will work this summer 9 to 5, probably not at home
    Doing what exactly?

11. Doing what exactly?
    You know.. IT stuffs... Most likely tech support where I worked before or "the it guy" in an office where my sister works... Or maybe I can land a sweet freelance deal and work from home on a project I won't finish and waste all my summer on and in the end get no pay.

Guess I'll stick to support... for now...

12. The IT guy is the best job ever. I have nothing to do with IT ever, I just know to install Windows and uninstall programs and it's enough to be worshiped by the masses.

13. The IT guy is the best job ever. I have nothing to do with IT ever, I just know to install Windows and uninstall programs and it's enough to be worshiped by the masses.
    I tried that. Then my family started pestering me to fix their computers for free every time the computers so much as "slowed down". Yeah, sorry, **** that.

14. I never do it for free though. I'm not getting my *** off my chair for free yo

15. Now I feel sad because in my country computer illiterate people are rarer than ebola. Wish I could make money by installing Windows.