1. The amount of **** you can fix by using Google is great.

2. I never do it for free though. I'm not getting my *** off my chair for free yo
    I don't even like to be asked. I like to keep work and my private life mutually exclusive. I guess they don't know that though.

3. He isn't the only one that needs one, maybe you'll be able to download one soon.
    I guess you missed the memo about me having a job, a boyfriend and have to look after my gran and sometimes my disabled father...

4. I guess you missed the memo about me having a job, a boyfriend and have to look after my gran and sometimes my disabled father...
    Just having a boyfriend is like a full time job :P

Seriously though, sounds like you got enough on your plate.

P.s. Kemii your inbox is full

5. Just having a boyfriend is like a full time job :P

Seriously though, sounds like you got enough on your plate.

P.s. Kemii your inbox is full
    Sorry, I didnt release.... this new forum design doesn't show you when your inbox is full.
    It's cleared up.

6. Now I feel sad because in my country computer illiterate people are rarer than ebola. Wish I could make money by installing Windows.
    Which country is that?
    I never heard of anything like this.

There's always old people, kids that **** stuff up, adults that have no interest in learning how to install a program (like winrar), etc.

7. Sorry, I didnt release.... this new forum design doesn't show you when your inbox is full.
    It's cleared up.
    Oh, the perks of being a super mod... exceeding the limitations.

Sent Items contains 3,210 messages. You have 7,065 messages stored, of a total 10,000 allowed.

I haven't cleaned my messages in about 9 months.

8. Oh, the perks of being a super mod... exceeding the limitations.

Sent Items contains 3,210 messages. You have 7,065 messages stored, of a total 10,000 allowed.

I haven't cleaned my inbox in about 9 months.
    I did have 301/300 though prior to deletion... That last infraction PM sent me into a special kinda league.

9. Mhm. The only people I can't send a PM to are guests. ehehe

10. I remember my old QA account only had 300 I think as well...

Just them Super M(a)d privileges.

11. Sorry, I didnt release.... this new forum design doesn't show you when your inbox is full.
    It's cleared up.
    Actually, the updated version of the last one didn't either (after we got the choice of the pretty, old design and the new... whatever that was).
    I know because I at one point noticed I wasn't getting PMs for a while and by chance noticed the bar was filled.

12. I've just learned that I have 0 (ZERO) talent in paper art/decoration/idk what to call it..

I never realized how hard it is to draw and then cut hearts....

And I shouldn't have gone with pre-wrapped... The paper looks horrible :<
    Another failed gift. GG me.

13. I tried that. Then my family started pestering me to fix their computers for free every time the computers so much as "slowed down". Yeah, sorry, **** that.
    Sounds exactly like my daily basis. Luckily for me I'm only called by certain members of the family that decide to pay no matter what. Even if they just wasted five minutes of my free time. But since most of the times I refuse the money, I can't really ***** about it.

Just having a boyfriend is like a full time job :P
    That's so mean. We know how to behave most of the times... Unless there's beers. Or Whisky. Or Vodka. Or... Yeah, nevermind.

14. Actually, the updated version of the last one didn't either (after we got the choice of the pretty, old design and the new... whatever that was).
    I know because I at one point noticed I wasn't getting PMs for a while and by chance noticed the bar was filled.
    it used to for me.
    The original grey and the brown cataclysm one both showed when I was nearing my capacity. This Warmane one doesnt.

15. it used to for me.
    The original grey and the brown cataclysm one both showed when I was nearing my capacity. This Warmane one doesnt.
    Ah yeah, last time my inbox was full I didn't realise until one of my friends sent me a visitors message telling me to delete them lol