1. So, how much of that tattoo can you show and still keep it SFW?

2. So, how much of that tattoo can you show and still keep it SFW?
    I never understand why people get so weird voer tattoos. Neither of my past employers have cared that I have something on my hand. But one employer I knew forced a friend to wear bandages up their arms because of their tattoos.

3. I never understand why people get so weird voer tattoos. Neither of my past employers have cared that I have something on my hand. But one employer I knew forced a friend to wear bandages up their arms because of their tattoos.
    The point went that way.
    You missed it.

4. So, how much of that tattoo can you show and still keep it SFW?
    Who's tattoos are you on about? If you mean mine, I show all of my tattoos whilst at work, they don't care :D

5. The point went that way.
    You missed it.
    No I got the point of what you meant, but you forget that certain countries have certain customs and traditions, that what you said could have two meanings here.

As you can see from Slexia's response, she took it exactly the same was as I did.... Not your "How much of your boobs is tattooed" way.

6. I never understand why people get so weird voer tattoos. Neither of my past employers have cared that I have something on my hand. But one employer I knew forced a friend to wear bandages up their arms because of their tattoos.
    Because it looks unprofessional as hell for the business to have someone with a tattoo on their hand. If they're given a choice between someone with a tattoo on their hand and without a tattoo, 99% of the time they'll pick someone without a tattoo unless you work at like a kmart on the bad side of town and all of the employees look like they are about to mug you

7. No I got the point of what you meant, but you forget that certain countries have certain customs and traditions, that what you said could have two meanings here.

As you can see from Slexia's response, she took it exactly the same was as I did.... Not your "How much of your boobs is tattooed" way.
    if he wants to know that, then he asked the wrong question! You get stupid answers when you ask stupid questions ;D

8. Not your "How much of your boobs is tattooed" way.
    Or the point could be "how much of your boobs can I see using the tattoo as an excuse," and it eluded you again.

9. Because it looks unprofessional as hell for the business to have someone with a tattoo on their hand. If they're given a choice between someone with a tattoo on their hand and without a tattoo, 99% of the time they'll pick someone without a tattoo unless you work at like a kmart on the bad side of town and all of the employees look like they are about to mug you
    Maybe where you live that's how they view it, but here in the UK we're not stupid enough to judge someone's ability to do a job by what body art they have.

I have a really good job, I don't work on a checkout or in a shop. They value my experience and skill set higher than my sense in tattoos. Most of my tattoos are my own art work and have special meanings to me. If someone doesn't like my tattoos I don't really give a ****.
    I didn't get them for anyone else.

Work wise, I've never had an issue, here in the UK.

10. Because it looks unprofessional as hell for the business to have someone with a tattoo on their hand. If they're given a choice between someone with a tattoo on their hand and without a tattoo, 99% of the time they'll pick someone without a tattoo unless you work at like a kmart on the bad side of town and all of the employees look like they are about to mug you
    And sadly that is a stereotyping issue with society nowadays, which is discrimination here at least in the UK. I've seen surgeons with full body tattoos, school teachers with sleeves. Our military also lifted its ban on tattoos regarding visible parts while in uniform (hands and neck).
    You cannot judge a person based on purely what they look like.

#MURICA, am I rite? Freedom only when the big boss man and the most conservative of society agrees.

Or the point could be "how much of your boobs can I see using the tattoo as an excuse," and it eluded you again.
    Pervy Ob. Hehe.
    Edited: February 12, 2016

11. Or the point could be "how much of your boobs can I see using the tattoo as an excuse," and it eluded you again.
    If you want to find out I can show you :P

12. If you want to find out I can show you :P
    That kind of answer has 9 out of 10 chances to mean it barely goes further down from your collarbone and nowhere close to any cleavage.

13. That kind of answer has 9 out of 10 chances to mean it barely goes further down from your collarbone and nowhere close to any cleavage.
    Wrong :P it actually goes from shoulder to shoulder from base of my neck to cleavage.

14. And sadly that is a stereotyping issue with society nowadays, which is discrimination here at least in the UK. I've seen surgeons with full body tattoos, school teachers with sleeves. Our military also lifted its ban on tattoos regarding visible parts while in uniform (hands and neck).
    You cannot judge a person based on purely what they look like.

#MURICA, am I rite? Freedom only when the big boss man and the most conservative of society agrees.

Pervy Ob. Hehe.
    You're comparing highly skilled individuals that have not only graduated college, but proven themselves in the job field and are not easily replaceable compared to you who last I checked was working in the entry level stuff where eight million people apply. Employers want the best individual to represent their business, it's not rocket appliances. Someone with a ****ty tattoo on their hand looks far worse than someone without tattoos. Entry level people are replaceable and most of them handle customers, a surgeon or teacher isn't replaceable and have demonstrated the skills they need. Entry level needs no skills and can be replaced in a second.

15. You're comparing highly skilled individuals that have not only graduated college, but proven themselves in the job field and are not easily replaceable compared to you who last I checked was working in the entry level stuff where eight million people apply. Employers want the best individual to represent their business, it's not rocket appliances. Someone with a ****ty tattoo on their hand looks far worse than someone without tattoos. Entry level people are replaceable and most of them handle customers, a surgeon or teacher isn't replaceable and have demonstrated the skills they need. Entry level needs no skills and can be replaced in a second.
    And yet nearly half of "entry level" employees here have visible tattoos and or facial piercings. Society here is very liberal, and we have freedom of expression no matter the workplace, regardless of profession.

Maybe in the next half a century some of the more developed countries will follow suit and remove such form of discrimination too.