1. are you a tiny man?
    I'm not tiny but I'm not the tallest in the block either

2. I get judged for my tats all the time, UK/US, it makes no difference.

3. 5'7" seems soooo tall to me. :( I am 5'0" (152cm). Going frequently to elementary schools, the 5th graders are taller than me. No sarcasm.

I have issues with dating anyone smaller than me, mostly for their sake as to not feel emasculated by my amazonian stature.
    I could never date anyone shorter or short as me either.

4. Can I ask how something as simple as a nose piercing (probably the most common) is in any way "nauseating"?
    I dont quite understand how a tiny little gem would cause your stomach to be offended, sure if said person had a flesh tunnel in their nose, that is understandable, but a tiny little gem like Mercy and myself have is just confusing.
    I don't know, it just is.
    I cannot talk the same to people with facial piercings because I fixate myself on it.
    Kind of how people are turned off by a huge pimple on the forehead, I find facial piercings gross. Same principle.. I think..

5. I don't know, it just is.
    I cannot talk the same to people with facial piercings because I fixate myself on it.
    Kind of how people are turned off by a huge pimple on the forehead, I find facial piercings gross. Same principle.. I think..
    Same thing with dreadlocks. These things look awful on white bois and gurls

6. 5'7" seems soooo tall to me. :( I am 5'0" (152cm). Going frequently to elementary schools, the 5th graders are taller than me. No sarcasm.
    I'd love to stand next to you, you'd come up to my boobs.

I don't know, it just is.
    Well I have two, plus four hole scars you can happily stare at.
    Edited: February 14, 2016

7. I'd love to stand next to you, you'd come up to my boobs.

Well I have two, plus four hole scars you can happily stare at.
    Haha yes I am sure! Even though you are Amazon tall...All women are beautiful to me! Short, tall, tats, no tats, piecing or no piercings. ^_^ Also, with dreadlocks, I have seen some of my girlfriends looking freaking hot with dreadlocks.

8. Haha yes I am sure! Even though you are Amazon tall...All women are beautiful to me! Short, tall, tats, no tats, piecing or no piercings. ^_^ Also, with dreadlocks, I have seen some of my girlfriends looking freaking hot with dreadlocks.
    It's all down to personal preference tbh...

Are you in any way inferior to me because you have : piercings/rashes/pimples/tatoos/whathaveyou ? No.
    Do I get to choose whether I am attracted to : piercings/rashes/pimples/tatoos/whathaveyou ? Yes.
    Do you have a say in the matter above? No.

I cannot lie to myself and say "everyone is beautiful", because beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I certainly can tell you, that from my perspective, I know a lot of ugly girls. Doesn't mean they are any worse friends than the pretty ones. Personality helps, but ateotd, if it's sexual interest we're talking about, I'm not ****ing your soul, if not, then why even care if someone is pretty or not...

I know I am contradicting myself now, I may have exaggerated the "stay away from me" for drama effects.

9. It's all down to personal preference tbh...

Are you in any way inferior to me because you have : piercings/rashes/pimples/tatoos/whathaveyou ? No.
    Do I get to choose whether I am attracted to : piercings/rashes/pimples/tatoos/whathaveyou ? Yes.
    Do you have a say in the matter above? No.

I cannot lie to myself and say "everyone is beautiful", because beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I certainly can tell you, that from my perspective, I know a lot of ugly girls. Doesn't mean they are any worse friends than the pretty ones. Personality helps, but ateotd, if it's sexual interest we're talking about, I'm not ****ing your soul, if not, then why even care if someone is pretty or not...

I know I am contradicting myself now, I may have exaggerated the "stay away from me" for drama effects.
    I understand where you're coming from. It's cool, you're correct in your stand.

I am just built differently. You can be labeled as "the most attractive man or woman" by majority of people (or whatever), but if you're an ***, you are disrespectful, liar, rude, or talk down to me..You're "ugly" to me. I will never be attracted to you inside or out. This goes for dating or friends. I am simply attracted to people from the inside.

However to contradict myself too, I stray from thoughts inside or out calling people ugly. They maybe be physically ugly to someone but in someone else's eyes they are beautiful. Labeling isn't my thing. Hard to explain, believe it or not I don't care, but when I see someone I never think of their physical appearance.

10. Same thing with dreadlocks. These things look awful on white bois and gurls
    I wanted dreads for such a long time. But I never had the money for it.

11. Same thing with dreadlocks. These things look awful on white bois and gurls
    They look awful. Period.

12. I am just built differently. You can be labeled as "the most attractive man or woman" by majority of people (or whatever), but if you're an ***, you are disrespectful, liar, rude, or talk down to me..You're "ugly" to me. I will never be attracted to you inside or out. This goes for dating or friends. I am simply attracted to people from the inside.
    Well when we talk about dating, looks is the single more important thing. Looks is what creates the spark and what determines if two people are going to date or not. They can't stare into your soul and see you're the most beautiful person ever. Everyone can say that they are mainly attracted by personality, but I doubt you will date a pasty fat nerd even if he had the best personality ever. His looks won't even allow you to approach him to give him a chance and don't try to say it's not true because you know it is

13. Well when we talk about dating, looks is the single more important thing. Looks is what creates the spark and what determines if two people are going to date or not. They can't stare into your soul and see you're the most beautiful person ever. Everyone can say that they are mainly attracted by personality, but I doubt you will date a pasty fat nerd even if he had the best personality ever. His looks won't even allow you to approach him to give him a chance and don't try to say it's not true because you know it is
    It really isnt...

Every single on of my ex's and even my current SO I've only ever cared about who they are as a person, because at the end of the day we all get old, we all get wrinkles and get saggy. Looks are here for just a mere moment to capture but a personality and a good soul is there ageless.

I have dated a "pasty nerd", I've dated an "attractive" person, I've dated someone of different ethnicity, it really doesn't ****ing matter what someone looks like. I'd rather sit there and talk with someone, be with someone who has a soul and a personality that I want to spend time with.

14. I wanted dreads for such a long time. But I never had the money for it.
    Weren't you like.... bald?

I had this vague mental image that you were like a bald dude with a white shirt and camo shorts and sandals and sunglasses sitting at a hotel desk and watching the beach....

I guess 90% of my views of people around here are wrong, lol.

15. Well when we talk about dating, looks is the single more important thing. Looks is what creates the spark and what determines if two people are going to date or not.
    You can't be serious. I mean, have your own preferences and all, but don't talk like that's a universal truth, fam. It's not. Who sees a person and says to themselves "damn, i wanna date that, because it looks good"?