1. sounds like you are busy! What tattoo are you getting and where? Also, loving the dark hair :)
    the runes from Frostmourne down my inner lower right arm.

2. After days and weeks of not leaving my cave, I finally decided to go out a bit, dust off my bike and ride around town for a while. It was pretty nice, it's really warm outside and all. Actually saw some lil ****ers run like hell after a buss (a buss that comes like every 2 minutes) pushing everyone aside and making a ruckus and I'm like damn chill brah, never chase after women or buses. They probably got to their destination 1 minute earlier or not even, so idk if it's worth looking like a fool for that.
    And I stopped to listen to a guy playing his guitar on the street. It was really chillax and he asked whether I'm a guy or a girl. I'm like, I drink beer, watch races, play games, ride my mountain bike everywhere and I got swag. I'm as guy as it gets.

And the brand and model is... ?
    No idea. It's some really cheap no name headset that has nothing special about it at all.

3. After days and weeks of not leaving my cave, I finally decided to go out a bit, dust off my bike and ride around town for a while. It was pretty nice, it's really warm outside and all.
    I walked to work today (like I do everyday) and it was like -1.... I forgot my beanie and I froze to death.
    I wish it was warmer :( **** you english weather.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/w...tion/gcyt62suu

4. Here it was like 10-13 C but I'm really warmly and I don't need much clothes even in sub zero temperatures.

5. Here it was like 10-13 C but I'm really warmly and I don't need much clothes even in sub zero temperatures.
    10-13 is like early summer here.

6. And the brand and model is... ?

Nope, can't find 'em. And I'm not a fan of using a separate mic, I'd rather have it built-in, but that's not THAT big of an issue.

What about these:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Natec-Genesi.../dp/B00GQS3YR6

These are on sale currently (50% off) and it sounds like a hell of a deal to me.
    The thing is you'll get 100x better sound quality if you buy separate headphones and microphone. That one might be okay, never heard of it before though.

7. The thing is you'll get 100x better sound quality if you buy separate headphones and microphone. That one might be okay, never heard of it before though.
    I think I'll get them just because they're half the price... They're real 7.1 surround too.. Didn't find many cons except the weak bass which I can live with..
    Idk, I'll look into separate headphones and mic and decide.

8. Welp I was naughty...

I was only meant to go to a 3mm (8G) but ended up going to a 4mm (6G).
    And so my journey begins.

I need to re pierce my other side, since that hole has been closed up properly for 10 years.

9. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my price range. If I had that money I'd get Mad Catz.
    How much is it in your country, just out of curiosity?

I'm loving this song called "Alan Walker - Faded" anyone knows other songs like this genre?

10. 10-13 is like early summer here.
    -2 right now in West Yorkshire :(
    Can't actually feel my hands....
    (Yes I'm outside atm)

Welp I was naughty...

I was only meant to go to a 3mm (8G) but ended up going to a 4mm (6G).
    And so my journey begins.

I need to re pierce my other side, since that hole has been closed up properly for 10 years.
    eeek be careful or you will mess it up again D:

11. How much is it in your country, just out of curiosity?
    90 euros...

The ones I'm getting are also 90 euros but it's 50% off so 45 instead.\

------------------

Know what I really really REALLY want in terms of games:

I want something that's like.. Medieval MMORPG, but not in the dragon slaying, dungeon crawling sense of RPG, but a more chill type. I guess the best way to put it is Minecraft but less sandboxy and ****.
    Here's some example playstyles that I wish were available:
    You are born a random citizen, a hobo. You get selected by the Mayor to be given a chance to a second life, and are given starter money and a small plot, far-ish from town.
    The town already has plots pre-built. On that plot, you can do whatever you want. A house, a farm, a shop, anything. You CAN build outside the plot, but there are people hired (player characters, not NPC's) to measure plots and ticket the people who aren't obeying the law ( and since they're PC's not NPC's, they can be bribed ;) ).

Okay, now let's say you picked to do a:
    - Blacksmith. You forge weapons, trade them, sell them to the town's blacksmiths for fewer gold than they sell them so they can still earn a profit and you a living. In time, you get enough weapons to get better materials (or you can go get them yourself if you're adventurous). While not forging you could do something else, like adventuring, going to the town's inn, getting materials, teaching an apprentice (also a PC), or do a secondary profession, idk, didn't really think this through.

- Adventurer. This is the cliche dungeon crawler class which would buy weapons from blacksmiths and potions from alchemists, note, items/gold don't drop from mobs, they'd have to either do other PC's favors for gold (say a wolf is attacking a farmer's livestock, and it's too powerful for a farmer to take down) or farm materials, idk, again I've only tought about this for like 15 minutes

- Guard. I want the game's rules to be enforced by players, not a random system. Yes, you can kill/RDM, but the punishment for that is beheading. So if you kill, you'd better be an assassin or have good reason, because you're also going to die, and like on 2nd rdm give a warning and handicap, on 3rd perma-banned. They can also dish out fines and generally enforce the law.

I guess what I want is a sort-of hard-rp in which the AI has minimal impact, all this set in a medieval world. Not the type of hard-rp that's like "/me attempts to strike you, do I succed" /dice "I miss", no, the type that's still fluid to play, but heavily reliant on people communicating, interacting, and making the world feel alive.

Woah that was a big wall of text, I thought I wrote less
    I guess this is the closest we'll ever get to my dream http://store.steampowered.com/app/290080/
    Edited: February 18, 2016

12. eeek be careful or you will mess it up again D:
    I will be, past 8mm I'm just going to go the tape method, since my blowout was caused by going to a 8mm-10mm which was such a huge jump but getting a 9mm taper was too annoying to do. So gonna play safe and slow after that.

Here it is now.

Edited: February 18, 2016

13. A friend of mine is determined to get me a girlfriend, don't ask me why, it was out of a sudden... He started to look-up videos on youtube how to kiss and stuff, it was so weird haha...

His first step, is to find a girl's failbook that we "knew" and make me talk to her, even though he knows I don't care xD

14. So... tommorow is D-Day for the UK... we find out if we get kicked out the EU, get the right to vote ourselves out, or stay.

Personally I'm Pro-EU. People just complain about Immigrants but the whole EU stems deeper than some immigration, it's the whole basis of our trade industry, the economy, and one thing out country is good for, tourism.... People don't understand how ****ed we will be without the EU. How many of our countrymen work abroad in the Eurozone, and how it's going to affect us. I mean myself personally I'm waiting on Serbia's entry which should be within the next 2 years (current in the process of signing treaties, and doing checks of sustainability and such). So I can go live there, have the freedom to move around.

People need to think past the immigration issues we face, every EU country is facing the same issues and they are a lot worse financially than us.

I hope to go one of two things happens.. We stay in the EU (either by EU MEP vote, or by nation referendum) or that Scotland get their Independance from the UK (they have to join the EU if it wants to be a sustainable nation). Since I'm a Scottish national.