1. When he's not being an asshat he's okay I guess... Ranking forum mods isn't really something you can do objectively...
    What do you measure in? Infracts/minute?

All I know about mods is:
    Obnoxious can be an asshat but he cool... sometimes...
    Arbiterone is a communist
    Zelta I think might be the most active (at least what I've seen in Q&A)
    Sap is prettiful
    Don't really know much about the others tho.. Which is prolly because I only skulk around this forum and Q&A .-.
    Obnoxious is good, don't get me wrong, but I don't think he's the best.
    Arbiterone is a nazi.
    Zelta is a pretty cool guy.
    Leona is a cutie pie.
    Sapphire is bae.

i don't remember any of the other mods tbh

2. I know I'm not the only one here who plays Rift.

3. As much as he's banned me, I still like Arbiter, he joins in the fun on Nelth forum.
    Obi will always be my favourite mod. :3 No matter how many infractions, bans or warning I get from him, could never hate him.

4. I will be, past 8mm I'm just going to go the tape method, since my blowout was caused by going to a 8mm-10mm which was such a huge jump but getting a 9mm taper was too annoying to do. So gonna play safe and slow after that.

Here it is now.

It looks cute! <3 i like it!

Women showing me collarbone tattoos and random *** pictures... uhm...

Anyways, about half of them are nice. The Lara Croft cosplay one is especially nice.
    You love it :P

5. I want a new piercing... IDK what to get. I could redo my lip (snake bite). I was toying with my redoing my bridge but from the first rejection it left a bit too much scar tissue. Or maybe get a philtrum done. Or an a industrial.

6. I know I'm not the only one here who plays Rift.
    I used to play it a lot upon release. Server first 50 y'all. It was really good. Then people lost interest. How is it looking now?

7. I want a new piercing... IDK what to get. I could redo my lip (snake bite). I was toying with my redoing my bridge but from the first rejection it left a bit too much scar tissue. Or maybe get a philtrum done. Or an a industrial.
    i put my snake bites in every now and again.
    I love my daith piercing <3 that is my favourite.
    philtrum can look really pretty

8. I've infracted you 3 times since then, and having an infraction from me in the first place is usually not that easy to get. I think that should say something about your track record and the right to complain about it.
    so.. u want to exchange numbers?

would be easier to just ask instead of infracting me
    Edited: February 22, 2016

9. Obnoxious can be an asshat but he cool... sometimes...
    That's because I don't care whether I'm liked or disliked. This is a job, not a popularity contest, and a job that doesn't particularly requires me to be loved by the masses.

People see me as "cool" when what I do is positive to them or in their eyes, and "asshat" when the opposite happens. A few people have went from "defending" me when people attacked me to instead attacking me themselves when they found out I'd give them infractions and/or ban them just the same as anyone else, which shows nicely what I mean. Oh well.

Obi will always be my favourite mod. :3 No matter how many infractions, bans or warning I get from him, could never hate him.
    You're one of a tiny group of people who can actually take those things gracefully, for which I'm thankful.

It wasn't a complain, just an observation about interesting times.

10. As much as he's banned me, I still like Arbiter, he joins in the fun on Nelth forum.
    +1 obi is the best lol,i almost laugh at every post he replies ;D he knows how to deal with any player that complains about something.
    HE IS COOL COMMMEENTATOR <3
    Someone should make a thread about "what is your favorite mod and why" ;D hehehe.

11. People see me as "cool" when what I do is positive to them or in their eyes, and "asshat" when the opposite happens. A few people have went from "defending" me when people attacked me to instead attacking me themselves when they found out I'd give them infractions and/or ban them just the same as anyone else, which shows nicely what I mean. Oh well.
    Well, yeah.

Because if you're being an asshat to me, you're an asshat to me (regardless if you're right/wrong). If you're being an asshat to someone who doesn't deserve it, you're still an asshat. If you're being an asshat to someone who does deserve it, you're an asshat to him and a "cool" guy to the others.

Also, if someone is being an asshat and they threaten me, I couldn't give any less ****s, they're still an asshat and I won't say otherwise. Self respect comes before everything.

12. The thing is you put there that "deserve." That's bias. Even if I'm not being an "asshat," just my regular blunt and sincere self, if the target is someone who "doesn't deserves" in your eyes, that makes me an "asshat" to you. If you're the one being the target of it, it's even worse - like you said, you won't care if I'm right or wrong. The bottom-line is I'm neither "cool" or an "asshat." That's just how people react to me being the same person every day and their perception switching based on which side they are at at the time.

You also know I have no qualms about taking down martyrs, so it's always good for people to take a step back and think if what they're doing is in fact self-respect, or more akin to the kid who sits down in the middle of the mall and refuses to stand up and walk with their parents.

13. Here's someone who "deserves" moderation(if that's a verb):
    Multiple expressions like "Omg lel u all fags irl I bet you suck mad donkey **** I will find you and rape your pet dinosaur".

I doubt anyone would like to have him around. Geddit ?

14. Here's someone who "deserves" moderation(if that's a verb):
    Multiple expressions like "Omg lel u all fags irl I bet you suck mad donkey **** I will find you and rape your pet dinosaur".

I doubt anyone would like to have him around. Geddit ?
    I get it. But that's just one type of thing that deserves action from a Moderator. One, out of so many others.

Also, I'm pretty sure that if someone like that got banned, he and his friends would say he didn't deserve it and would want to have him around. Maybe they would say he was just kidding, maybe that he was frustrated and said something he shouldn't. Either way, it would be "overreacting" or "power abuse." Admit that they were wrong? Very few. After all, "self-respect," I guess?

15. I think I've complained twice about a infraction I received... and only once about a ban but that was like 3 years ago, and it was for Rainbows.

Man up, admit you did wrong and move on. Learn that all your actions have consequences.