1. Moderation is not objective. It's mostly up to the moderator to moderate things as they see fit. Man, when are the Warframe forums back? They've been down for almost a week, I'm getting bored.

2. I have yet to find someone win an argument with me.
    pretty sure unbanned wrecked you in one before

3. so.. u want to exchange numbers?

would be easier to just ask instead of infracting me
    Nah, not interested. Thanks for offering though!

4. The weirdest thing just happened in league.

Playing ARAM, getting *** handed to team.. They get our nexus down to like 5%... Then surrender..
    WTF just happened??

5. i dunno what's wrong with you guys, arbiterone is currently my favorite mod

6. I think I've complained twice about a infraction I received... and only once about a ban but that was like 3 years ago, and it was for Rainbows.

Man up, admit you did wrong and move on. Learn that all your actions have consequences.
    eh this is kinda true

i am conscious of the fact i am baiting a forum ban every time i troll warmane

7. i dunno what's wrong with you guys, arbiterone is currently my favorite mod
    Don't you remember the day Arbiter closed down this thread...

8. We deserved that though... We were more stupid than usual :P

9. We deserved that though... We were more stupid than usual :P
    Not my fault some hyped up little tween decided to try and have an argument with me.. Ya'll did warn him not to.

10. Nah, not interested. Thanks for offering though!
    hey u wanna exchange telegram addresses

11. hey u wanna exchange telegram addresses
    You should have asked if she wanted to exchange cuneiform scripts on clay tablets. Men these days have no class.

12. hey u wanna exchange telegram addresses
    Sure bae, will send in pm. xoxo
    You should have asked if she wanted to exchange cuneiform scripts on clay tablets. Men these days have no class.
    It's pretty obvious to me that he was kidding, especially considering I know him fairly well and have played WoW with him for like... 3 years now. So, uhh, chill out?
    eh this is kinda true

i am conscious of the fact i am baiting a forum ban every time i troll warmane
    You can just ask. I'd be happy to oblige.

13. I knew he was kidding and I was also just kidding (wasn't a sarcastic post) and I'm as chill as a yeti in heat.