1. I love CS:GO operations

I've already got my money back, now everything I get is pure profit...

Best game ever.

2. I love CS:GO operations

I've already got my money back, now everything I get is pure profit...

Best game ever.
    I had a $150 drop during the last operation. Gambled it to $2000. Lost all but $400 then sold it for real money.

volvo plis give me Poseidon or a dragon lore or a medusa this operation

3. https://www.facebook.com/StarsintheH...type=2&theater

I haven't laughed this hard in a looonnngggg time. God damn.

4. I always found parrots very scary. Uncanny valley level **** right there.

5. I know this isn't real but try it, it's kinda fun

http://www.arealme.com/iq-2016/en/

Report with results, here's mine

Spoiler: Show

6. Hax

But.. I am... smart.. I study.. computer science and stuffs..

7. >most people score in the range of 90~100 in general IQ; 130 in visual; 80 in numerical; and 90 in logical.

Does that mean I'm one of those freak of nature super geniuses? Cool, didn't know, glad a random IQ test with 20 questions from the internet could tell, because sure as **** my last 7 therapists couldn't :D

8. >most people score in the range of 90~100 in general IQ; 130 in visual; 80 in numerical; and 90 in logical.

Does that mean I'm one of those freak of nature super geniuses? Cool, didn't know, glad a random IQ test with 20 questions from the internet could tell, because sure as **** my last 7 therapists couldn't :D
    It's only designed for entertainment purposes..
    My actual IQ test done by a Learning Development Psychologist was at 134, when they did all kind of assessment tests for my dyslexia.

9. >most people score in the range of 90~100 in general IQ; 130 in visual; 80 in numerical; and 90 in logical.

I know this isn't real but try it, it's kinda fun
    Yeah.. no ****. It's made for you to feel better about yourself.

10. Yeah.. no ****. It's made for you to feel better about yourself.
    I did it way back and I wasted a good 10 minutes of my life, minutes that could've been used to post memes somewhere on the internet. Wasted 10 minutes to be told something that I already knew....
    Spoiler: Show
    that I'm stupid :(

11. I did it because I was in class when I read what he posted... (We don't do anything in that class, so I figured what the heck :D)

I forgot I could've been on 9gag the whole class... RIP

12. I did it because I was in class when I read what he posted... (We don't do anything in that class, so I figured what the heck :D)

I forgot I could've been on 9gag the whole class... RIP
    The year is 2016 and some plebs still using 9gag...

IMGUR IS LIFE, IMGUR IS LOVE

13. The year is 2016 and some plebs still using 9gag...

IMGUR IS LIFE, IMGUR IS LOVE
    isn't it love then life?