1. I was leveling up a new account for reasons.

Spoiler: Show

they called me wallhack and kicked me on the last round :(

2. Salty tears...

Im seriously pissed off atm, so I buy Nautilus cos Warden skin is on sale this sale period, it looks cool... TFW you buy a champ just for a skin, but my store page isnt ****ing updating with the new skin sale which started 2h ago.... FML
    Edited: March 4, 2016

3. Or.. Your going through Caffeine withdrawal... Any source of caffeine should be suffice to take the edge of it, may I suggest a Diet Coke? Low Sugar, same caffeine as a coffee
    I hate the taste of diet coke..

4. This is so deep it must be a repressed memory of yours.

You know absolutely nothing about me, there's no point in trying to kid yourself otherwise, yet here we are Daniel.

I know you, oh so well.
    This is so deep it must be a repressed memory of yours.

You know absolutely nothing about me, there's no point in trying to kid yourself otherwise, yet here we are Daniel.

I know you, oh so well.

5. 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

6. Around 2009 I lived alone for almost 2 years.

I miss living alone.

I "own" a house that my mother left me. A friend was living there for free for more than 1 year, I asked him to move out like 3 months ago, he moved out yesterday and today he will handle me the keys.

7. Around 2009 I lived alone for almost 2 years.

I miss living alone.

I "own" a house that my mother left me. A friend was living there for free for more than 1 year, I asked him to move out like 3 months ago, he moved out yesterday and today he will handle me the keys.
    Friends are friends but why did he live there for free for a year? And why did you ask him to move out just then? And why is he moving out just now?

8. I have half an apple pie covered in an entire jug of custard..... Stay jelly.

9. You know, you could've just asked to be unbanned on your other account instead of posting on this one.
    u dont kno me

I actually forgot account details and cba to find them

10. fire emoji

fire emoji

fire emoji

11. Woop POE new expansion... RIP freetime.
    they patched it like 6 times already, hooray smooth launches