1. I love St. Patrick's day. It's the day where everyone claims they're Irish.

2. I love St. Patrick's day. It's the day where everyone claims they're Irish.
    I'll have you know my great-great-grandfather had a friend who was Irish, so, mathematically I'm around 6% Irish myself.

3. Finally got around to sending my Naga to warranty...

3 ****ING WEEKS ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME FOR A ****ING MOUSE NOT A ****ING ROCKET, JUST A ****ING MOUSE JESUS CHRIST

/rant

Till it's back, I'm stuck with a ROG Sica... not the worst of mice, but I'm already missing my 12 side buttons...
    It's so hard to get used to a normal mouse again

4. I'll have you know my great-great-grandfather had a friend who was Irish, so, mathematically I'm around 6% Irish myself.
    if we're going that way.. i'm 1/16th American... Luckly all the scottish in me makes up for it.

5. I'm 3/4 Romanian 1/4 Hungarian...

6. if we're going that way.. i'm 1/16th American... Luckly all the scottish in me makes up for it.
    Unless you're talking about the natives, the only thing that really defines us as a nationality is our residence and/or birth place. :o

7. Unless you're talking about the natives, the only thing that really defines us as a nationality is our residence and/or birth place. :o
    All I know is my Great-Grandmother was born in Chicago and her father was in the in the american military.

8. My Bearded Dragon threw up. Half digested worms are pretty gross.

9. Half digested worms are pretty gross.
    When they're still live though, one of the best feelings is sticking your hand in a bowl of mealworms.

10. Yeah, the reptile store I go to will sometimes give you 100 mealworms for free if you can find someone that is terrified of worms and have them stick their hand in one of the worm containers. Which is a great deal. Free worms and you get to watch someone lose their ****.

11. My roomie had a bearded dragon and I had a ball python. I was a little more entertained feeding my python a mouse. Worms moving creep me out. I think she fed her dragon frozen mouse fetus's or something like that.

No Irish blood here. Ate Chinese food instead today. :D I believe too what your birth place defines your nationality. However, Ricks refuses to define our children half American though. :P

12. Now that I can't play MMO's for a month (literally.. I feel like my left hand is handicapped or something..) I'm looking for other games... I've tried going back to LoL, but after 2 games I remembered why I absolutely hate that game.

13. Radvo pls?

You get THIS for 6$?
    Edited: March 18, 2016