1. I'm not like that in real life. I was always well behaved and soft spoken but being on the internet reveals my quirky, deviant side because there's really no consequence in saying stupid **** or acting *****ic. I never swear in real life either.

2. I think I was at rank 11 or 12 in Hearthstone, my friend asked for my account and carried until then, He's like rank 5 on his main, last time I played in it I got rekt lol...

3. I think I was at rank 11 or 12 in Hearthstone, my friend asked for my account and carried until then, He's like rank 5 on his main, last time I played in it I got rekt lol...
    I did one of my buddies go through the same pain. RIP.

I'm not like that in real life. I was always well behaved and soft spoken but being on the internet reveals my quirky, deviant side because there's really no consequence in saying stupid **** or acting *****ic. I never swear in real life either.
    Actually there might be a lot of consequences.
    But most of the time people will just point fingers and laugh at you for being that "thing" that you want to impersonate. Or whatever you try to do. It's too attention whore so I won't even make an attempt to understand it.
    Edited: April 12, 2016

4. Actually there might be a lot of consequences.
    But most of the times people will just point fingers and laugh at you for being that "thing" that you want to impersonate. Or whatever you try to do. It's too attention whore so I won't even make an attempt to understand it.
    Actually there's no consequence. Someone liking or hating me on the internet has no repercussions. And don't give me that, everyone establishes a persona over the internet even if you aren't fully aware of it. I just realized that I tend to be louder and weirder since there's really no pointing fingers here, regardless of what you say. It's all virtual.

5. I might've explained myself wrong. Pretty sure I did :D What i meant to say was, my account in Hearthstone was new (I only played it once in a while and only casual games, to have a bit of fun), then my friend asked my account and got me into that rank :D

I got rekt a week later, when I wanted to play a casual :D

RIP

6. I'm not like that in real life. I was always well behaved and soft spoken but being on the internet reveals my quirky, deviant side because there's really no consequence in saying stupid **** or acting *****ic. I never swear in real life either.
    It's alright everyone knows you're ******ed.

7. It's alright everyone knows you're ******ed.
    Not sure who's more ******ed tbh. The ***** or the one who bullies the ***** on the internet.

8. I make some really annoying remarks sometimes. I wonder what people think about me in real life because damn can I be annoying.
    I can get annoyed by people in-game, but I find that's not really the case on the forum. That you find yourself annoying I think is a bit of an accomplishment though.
    It's alright everyone knows you're ******ed.
    rood

Play nice children.

9. Not sure who's more ******ed tbh. The ***** or the one who bullies the ***** on the internet.
    You really think I'm a bully?

rood

Play nice children.
    "no u"

10. You really think I'm a bully?
    You're too up close and personal. I don't know how to deal with a person like you when off 4chan.

11. You're too up close and personal. I don't know how to deal with a person like you when off 4chan.
    Who is this 4chan?

12. Guys pls don't get into clam's safe space okay ?

Spoiler: Show
    Who knows how many people have already been there
    jk

New Taric looks like Garen with a vig

(loud warning)
    https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfLeg...9341908765011/
    Edited: April 12, 2016

13. Got to legend three times but then I dropped the game with the Explorers content. Sick and tired of the rush decks that stomp your face over and over. Specially since I like to play endlock and control priest. It becomes annoying how you lack arguments to counter them thanks to the RNG factor.

The only fun thing about Hearthstone are the Arenas. And that's it.

Pro tip: Diablo 2 is life.
    It's not even the aggro decks that bother me, even while running decks with an 80% win rate (sup pre-nerf patron). I just end up being burned out and bored around 5 and basicly quit playing. I just can't find the motivation to push further then this. Might have to do with me being an arena player and i enjoy the excitement of not knowing what to expect, while ladder is very predictable. That being said, when I ladder I usually also play control (reno lock/ wallet warrior), that may be part of the reason why it burns me out, since those fatigue games are pretty boring and anti fun.

Guys pls don't get into clam's safe space okay ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DfmDuOxcN8

14. Guys pls don't get into clam's safe space okay ?

Who knows how many people have already been there
    jk
    Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit, this guy's got them memes on.