1. I guess we can start from here, "Mr/Miss I'm Pretty."

I don't understand this new generations. You need a stupid application to go out and meet people?
    Go to a bar - Do something proper instead of hiding yourself behind those stupid applications where people can just trick each others into fake ideas.
    Love how everyone's age suddenly goes up a few decades when they're on the internet

2. Love how everyone's age suddenly goes up a few decades when they're on the internet
    I'm pretty sure that my age didn't change since I started using Internet back in 1994. I'm sure sir, I'm sure.
    Note: Using Internet - Not born.

3. I'm pretty sure that my age didn't change since I started using Internet back in 1994. I'm sure sir, I'm sure.
    Note: Using Internet - Not born.
    Pretty sure no one cares sir. The fact that you act like a child while being older than my grandpa makes things worse
    Spoiler: Show
    for you

4. Pretty sure no one cares sir. The fact that you act like a child while being older than my grandpa makes things worse
    for you
    Kinda ironic when a person that isn't sure about his own gender comes to judge my behaviour when himself lacks authority above his own personality. Are we done playing with Barbies now?

5. I started some great drama in Trade chat today. It made me feel alive again.
    Even retail isnt immune to my inner *****.

6. Love how everyone's age suddenly goes up a few decades when they're on the internet
    Pretty sure no one cares sir. The fact that you act like a child while being older than my grandpa makes things worse
    for you
    Pretty sure the internet hasn't been public long enough for many people to become "grandpa" just yet. Stop making me feel old. I'm not old. >:

7. Pretty sure the internet hasn't been public long enough for many people to become "grandpa" just yet. Stop making me feel old. I'm not old. >:
    I have some white hair already. Does that count to be a grandpa of the internet? :p

8. Never riding hype trains again.

I'm so torn between playing on Lordaeron and vanilla.

I want to raid naxx at least once, but to get to 80 again... on 1x... I've done this on WotLK so many damn times it's not even funny anymore.. At least vanilla is a change for me, since I never went past level 20-something... and everything is so much harder

9. My suspended shelf almost came down on my laptop (it would've obliterated it)...

I took it down and secured it, but now I live in constant fear of it happening...

-----------------------------

Since when is this a thing https://www.reddit.com/r/warmane/
    Edited: April 19, 2016

10. Since like... 10 months ago.

11. Anyone has any experience with dating apps, especially non americans since the dating scene is so different? How do you guys find and date other people? I seem to be awfully incapable of doing it even though I'm beautiful as heck. I'm never looking for hookups and meaningless dates with people that don't want anything serious and everyone my age just want to whore around and "have fun". Did any of you have success with dating apps or online?

/

Cookie?
    The best way to get girls would be the day game, which is picking up girls during the day. Day game spots include coffee shops, grocery stores, malls, parks, and other venues that are frequented by women. I don't know where you live, but here in North America, night clubs and bars are a sausage fest, don't get me started with online dating, it's worst. But, you can be successful with online dating if you're a 10/10 and willing to pay to get all features available. Get some good selfies, some good pick-up line.... copy-paste. But don't waste your time texting, try to get a date as soon as you can, be fast. Beware, pictures can be deceptive, girls have mastered the art of selfies, make-up and filters. I doubt you will find something serious at your age but good luck.

Kinda ironic when a person that isn't sure about his own gender comes to judge my behaviour when himself lacks authority above his own personality. Are we done playing with Barbies now?

While looking for a savage meme, I found this lol

God, why am I wasting my time looking for memes when I have 4 accounting exams this week.....
    Edited: April 20, 2016 Reason: And why do I spent more time fixing grammar errors...

12. Yo take a gander at this *****in' chicken parmesan I made:

13. Yo take a gander at this *****in' chicken parmesan I made:
    Mate, I'm hungry.

14. Yo take a gander at this *****in' chicken parmesan I made:

tfw all I ate today was an apple and random assortment of baked goods after donating blood
    I want real food too dangit