1. Jeez, just get a room and get it over with already.
    I don't have an interest in that. Though it could be fun to tease. I mean, it's not like there aren't people fantasizing over the possibility of my n00dz. See below;
    And don't forget to put a camera or two.
    :p
    You'd like that too much.
    I cut my finger while peeling potatoes for my soup

#ThingsIDoForLove
    So... potato finger soup?

2. So... potato finger soup?
    Vegetable soup with a side of Rad.

3. I dunno, just one last spark of hope, I guess. A lost cause, as it turned out. It's funny how high I thought of her before, despite everyone warning me not to put her on a pedestal. I... even feel that I feel sorry for her now. I know that's a bad thing though, so I shouldn't do it.
    Are you so desperate? Can't you just, like, move on?

4. Are you so desperate? Can't you just, like, move on?
    Your lack of empathy or understanding makes it seem like you haven't been very emotionally invested in someone else before.

5. Your lack of empathy or understanding makes it seem like you haven't been very emotionally invested in someone else before.
    Doesn't the cousin of the left hand count for that feeling? I'm pretty sure his feelings thowards that cousin is strong.
    Edited: April 22, 2016

6. I only have one week left at my job, I am kind of sad actually :(

7. Doesn't the cousin of the left hand count for that feeling? I'm pretty sure his feelings thowards that cousin is strong.
    You would know best. Actually, I think even your hand would reject you.

8. Are you so desperate? Can't you just, like, move on?
    No, I'm done now, really :) You followed me through the last several pages and you knew how it was. I just wanted to have this conversation with her to settle things. And so it happened :) I believe, for the better.

9. Your lack of empathy or understanding makes it seem like you haven't been very emotionally invested in someone else before.
    It's hard because what I seek in a partner are not popular anymore, all while being 'one of those'. The people interested in me are not the kind I'm searching for.

10. You would know best. Actually, I think even your hand would reject you.
    I sense that someone is triggered - Also as far as I remember I'm not the one that came to this topic asking for help with online dating aplications. And since a human being has needs I assume you burn your own hand for a good chunk of time. Do I really need to dig your grave?

No, I'm done now, really :) You followed me through the last several pages and you knew how it was. I just wanted to have this conversation with her to settle things. And so it happened :) I believe, for the better.
    Your time to shine will come soon enough. Hang on in there buddy.

11. cussing = / = mad.
    I cut my finger while peeling potatoes for my soup

#ThingsIDoForLove
    step 1) Order something

step 2) Put it on a plate and splash some water on your face (cooking is hard work after all).

step 3) ?????

step 4) Profit.

12. step 1) Order something

step 2) Put it on a plate and splash some water on your face (cooking is hard work after all).

step 3) ?????

step 4) Profit.

Nah boi, I like cooking. Costs less, tastes better, impresses ladies. Literally no downsides except time and fingers lost.

13. I only have one week left at my job, I am kind of sad actually :(
    rip

gonna lose your zookeeper title

14. I sense that someone is triggered - Also as far as I remember I'm not the one that came to this topic asking for help with online dating aplications. And since a human being has needs I assume you burn your own hand for a good chunk of time. Do I really need to dig your grave?
    Next time you write such a comment, just remember your own words. That you're mature, a gentleman and you're literally arguing with someone of "my generation"

and here I thought I'm in a bad spot in life.

15. Next time you write such a comment, just remember your own words. That you're mature, a gentleman and you're literally arguing with someone of "my generation"

and here I thought I'm in a bad spot in life.
    I dream with the day when instead of only having hair in your head a wild brain will appear.

But don't worry; I'll not make you feel bad anymore. I'll just start the #BlametheBleach.