1. May 9, 2016  
    I won't say anything. Except it's craycray.
    It wasnt that crazy.... actually apart from the end scene it was fairly mediocre.

2. May 9, 2016  
    It wasnt that crazy.... actually apart from the end scene it was fairly mediocre.
    Spoiler: Show
    The Jon thing
    The end scene
    The tower of joy** giving fuel to fan theories
    The sons of the harpy thing varys found out
    Tyrion being able to do what he did gave way to some theories too
    Arya getting what she got

You weren't paying enough attention if you think it was mediocre and follow the series.
    Edited: May 9, 2016

3. May 9, 2016  
    The Jon thing
    The end scene
    The tower of joy** giving fuel to fan theories
    The sons of the harpy thing varys found out
    Tyrion being able to do what he did gave way to some theories too
    Arya getting what she got

You weren't paying enough attention if you think it was mediocre and follow the series.
    I was following it fine.. i just found it all too predictable and generally GOT is brilliant at suspence. But there was none.
    I never read the books so S1-5 was actually unpredictable to some extent, there was always something that went the other way. Heck it even took to half way through the Oberyn vs Gregor fight to notice Oberyn was gonna go squish.

4. May 9, 2016  
    GOT is completely overrated. Good show? Yes. Too much appreciation? Hands down, yes.
    I respect the followers of the show and all the worshipers of the GOT Saga. But for me it just became boring after Season 3. Turned my attention thowards Black Sails and I've never cared less about GOT.

5. May 9, 2016  
    Maybe I get too excited easily but last episode of GoT I was pretty thrilled.

@magaginho - I was like that for The Walking Dead. After season 2, I was like meh...

6. May 9, 2016  
    @magaginho - I was like that for The Walking Dead. After season 2, I was like meh...
    Same happened to me with TWD. But TWD still has something that keeps me around the show. GOT lost me completely and I still don't know why.

7. May 9, 2016  
    I like how my post which avoided spoilers by keeping everything vague got a spoiler tag, but this didn't

Heck it even took to half way through the Oberyn vs Gregor fight to notice Oberyn was gonna go squish.

8. May 9, 2016  
    I like how my post which avoided spoilers by keeping everything vague got a spoiler tag, but this didn't
    EXCUSE ME FOR NOT KEEPING UP WITH THE THREAD.

Christ. Don't be an ***.

L2use spoilers, people. ****ing hell.

9. May 9, 2016  
    BUT DEY WEREN'T SPOILERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I ambiguously stated stuff, that's not spoiling.. it's like saying "Something will happen in Legion".

10. May 9, 2016  
    Because what I mentioned was from Season 4.... If someone hasnt seen S4 yet then they deserve spoilers... plus it was one of the biggest things to happen on the show that the internet still today meme it...

11. May 9, 2016  
    BUT DEY WEREN'T SPOILERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I ambiguously stated stuff, that's not spoiling.. it's like saying "Something will happen in Legion".
    Dooooooooooon't even care. I don't want to read ambiguous stuff!

12. May 9, 2016  
    Because what I mentioned was from Season 4.... If someone hasnt seen S4 yet then they deserve spoilers... plus it was one of the biggest things to happen on the show that the internet still today meme it...
    That's not how it works. I haven't seen SW episode 7 yet. Doesn't mean you can spoil it for me.

13. May 9, 2016  
    That's not how it works. I haven't seen SW episode 7 yet. Doesn't mean you can spoil it for me.
    It's common internet etiquette to have a 24H grace period on TV shows. So we can talk about last week's GOT and any episode previous but not this weeks.

Welcome to the internet Radvo, you seem to be slow.

Also avoiding spoilers is at your own willpower... I only finished Season 1 of Breaking Bad when the final episode aired on TV... I avoided spoilers for 4 months until I finally got the entire show finished.

14. May 9, 2016  
    EXCUSE ME FOR NOT KEEPING UP WITH THE THREAD.

Christ. Don't be an ***.

L2use spoilers, people. ****ing hell.
    i say use your powers and rightfuly ban them for 1 day for each spoiler D:<

15. May 10, 2016  
    I was following it fine.. i just found it all too predictable and generally GOT is brilliant at suspence. But there was none.
    I never read the books so S1-5 was actually unpredictable to some extent, there was always something that went the other way. Heck it even took to half way through the Oberyn vs Gregor fight to notice Oberyn was gonna go squish.

I agree; so far most of this season has been fairly predictable and boring. Aside from the whole Dorne killing spree which, while surprising, was also disappointing since the sand snakes suck and Doran/Hotah were interesting characters.