1. July 8, 2016  
    I don't think non-americans should tell which president is better. Sure we all have opinions on politics but at the end of the day, if you're not american it's just memes.
    Considering their decision will have impact in the European economy people can't voice their opinion? Please.

2. July 8, 2016  
    Only if they can vote will their opinion transcend the realm of memes and internet srs bzns status. Please.

3. July 8, 2016  
    Only if they can vote will their opinion transcend the realm of memes and internet srs bzns status. Please.
    From your point of view people shouldn't waste time discussing anything in a worldwide aspect 'cause it's not their country.

Why did Europe help the US invading Iraq if it wasn't their concern then? (As example)

Open up your eyes - When you actually know what the real world is and what happens with every single action and what kind of consequences the world feels with bad elections make posts like those. Until then save yourself the embarassment and hug the bleach.
    Edited: July 8, 2016

4. July 8, 2016  
    please, you are wrong, so deal with it. If Portugal will lose, at one dark night i will come for you.
    I actually agree...

Quaresma is the new Ronaldo atm lol, everyone's talking about those 2... And Renato Sanches too lol (Not sure in other countries, but here I hear it ALOT on the news).

Our team is made of 11 players, team of which we have splendid people in, yet everyone only talks about those 3 top kek

Not saying those 3 I said are bad, but still, it's kinda stupid only talking about them :C

Talk about Bruno Alves and how he should be playing rugby! :D That's always funny

5. July 8, 2016  
    From your point of view people shouldn't waste time discussing anything in a worldwide aspect 'cause it's not their country.

Why did Europe help the US invading Iraq if it wasn't their concern then? (As example)

Open up your eyes - When you actually know what the real world is and what happens with every single action and what kind of consequences the world feels with bad elections make posts like those. Until then save yourself the embarassment and hug the bleach.
    Oh, sorry real-worlder. I shall now go and lock myself to reflect upon my decisions in life.

Jesus.... I do hope your voiced opinion on this forum will help America see the light and vote for whoever you, as a modern man with a clear and focused view on the world today, root for.

Meanwhile, internet srs bzns more please.

6. July 8, 2016  
    I actually agree...

Quaresma is the new Ronaldo atm lol, everyone's talking about those 2... And Renato Sanches too lol (Not sure in other countries, but here I hear it ALOT on the news).

Our team is made of 11 players, team of which we have splendid people in, yet everyone only talks about those 3 top kek

Not saying those 3 I said are bad, but still, it's kinda stupid only talking about them :C

Talk about Bruno Alves and how he should be playing rugby! :D That's always funny
    Justmarried knows a lot about our team. He gets me ranting about the games on Skype. He already knows about all of them, trust me. LOL.

Oh, sorry real-worlder. I shall now go and lock myself to reflect upon my decisions in life.

Jesus.... I do hope your voiced opinion on this forum will help America see the light and vote for whoever you, as a modern man with a clear and focused view on the world today, root for.

Meanwhile, internet srs bzns more please.
    When ignorance doesn't make our brain develop in the way that it should that doesn't necessarily mean that we should waste the rest of it soaking it up in bleach. Want some candy?

7. July 8, 2016  
    Snowden movie trailer looks pretty interesting.

I also recommend The Visit for everyone who wants good horror.

8. July 8, 2016  
    Well after reading A Silent Voice,im even more hyped for anime movie

9. July 8, 2016  
    Trump and Putin, this sounds like WW3. And if this **** happens the battlefield will be Europe again, no thank you.

10. July 8, 2016  

11. July 8, 2016  
    When ignorance doesn't make our brain develop in the way that it should that doesn't necessarily mean that we should waste the rest of it soaking it up in bleach. Want some candy?
    When trying to insult somebody, at least make it readable.

here's your +10 Obnoxious reputation. Continue farming for that dank gear.

12. July 8, 2016  
    Damn, 5 white cops got shot dead by a black guy during a peaceful rally.... only in MURICA. I'm telling u, murica with trump is about to go bat****.
    At least you tried to write something that wasn't complete horse ****.

I mean it still is, but good effort.

13. July 8, 2016  
    here's your +10 Obnoxious reputation. Continue farming for that dank gear.
    It seems to also affect the memory, erasing things like how a bunch of people went as far as going "#BlameTheBleach" or something like that a while ago... but I guess it's easier to brush shared opinions aside as "farming reputation."

14. July 8, 2016  
    As far as I remember, only some arse kissers did it.

I chose to ignore those comments but please, take your time and refresh my memory if you would.

15. July 8, 2016  
    As far as I remember, only some arse kissers did it.
    Of course they are... after all, the thought of people autonomously trolling you in this section because they found it funny - or simply because they dislike you - is preposterous.