1. I turned 20 today and I'm not happy about it at all.

No longer a 'teenager'
    happy birthday dragon queen

2. I turned 20 today and I'm not happy about it at all.

No longer a 'teenager'
    People my age and beyond will still see you as "young", though. You're not quite out of the woods yet. In fact, you won't be until you get closer to 25.
    im dead (level 86) and hes soloing Spine of Deathwing. So I can just afk and be carried
    It's a good thing you died, because that fight is a PITA to do with 2 people.

3. Mercy... you do delete pics, but forgot this one:
    I did upload a video of myself though. Normally I'd say it's a bit revealing for the forum, but I guess I could make an exception because of this thread.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUcjCO5nrycQ
    Sometimes I feel bored, and I just go to the warmane forum and check if there have bene updates, even if I have checked 2 times already that day.

4. reasons I have the besstest boyfriend... cos even while levelling hes spent time taking me around raids for my xmog... cos looking sexy is important.

im dead (level 86) and hes soloing Spine of Deathwing. So I can just afk and be carried

Done... Sexy rogue.
    This is sexiness.

And btw the new Diablo season is pretty dope.

5. This is sexiness.

And btw the new Diablo season is pretty dope.
    I want T6 but missing Chest, gloves and boots... And my Cursed Vision is needed..
    But I got all my T12 in one run so thats something.

Also.. humans can never be sexy.

6. Also.. humans can never be sexy.
    Why not?
    Though I'd have to say the new models look much sexier. :P

7. Well then, here's sexiness before our move to alliance then. :P

I do favor belf's for looks, but female humans do have that nice booty sway to them when running tho.

Spoiler: Show

8. Talking about which WoW character model is sexier is like discussing which is more realistic out of Tom and Jerry.

9. Talking about which WoW character model is sexier is like discussing which is more realistic out of Tom and Jerry.
    at least people aint talking about boobs anymore. right?

10. at least people aint talking about boobs anymore. right?
    No clue what point you tried to make.

11. No clue what point you tried to make.
    At least its not the weird conversation which followed my point. You know 3 pages back....
    Nothing weird about us admiring our transmog/items.

12. At least its not the weird conversation which followed my point. You know 3 pages back....
    Nothing weird about us admiring our transmog/items.
    There was nothing wrong with that talk.
    And admiring items is one thing. Discussing what's sexier is a whole different matter. It doesn't matters if it's Tom or Jerry who's more realistic, neither of them are; and the same goes for WoW models, when any game with half-decent graphics will make it sexier.

13. And everyone forgot about draenei and night elf females... FeelsBadMan
    *and Sylvanas... btw.. Why is Sylvanas the only good looking undead female in the game? Like all others look awful but she. And on another note, why are we unable to make undead from high elves? Or am I missing something?*

14. People my age and beyond will still see you as "young", though. You're not quite out of the woods yet. In fact, you won't be until you get closer to 25.
    mfw you're implying you're milf age.
    Spoiler: Show
    I never knew I had that fetish

And everyone forgot about draenei and night elf females... FeelsBadMan
    *and Sylvanas... btw.. Why is Sylvanas the only good looking undead female in the game? Like all others look awful but she. And on another note, why are we unable to make undead from high elves? Or am I missing something?*
    Because plot.
    Sylvannas retrieved her corpse after a few days/weeks(?), other forsaken may have been dead for months or years, so their bodies decomposed. They are the fallen soldiers of Lordaeron, Dalaran, Silvermoon, residents of the now Plaguelands such as Andorhal, Stratholme, etc. and paladins of the Silver Hand. Not all of them are elves, not all of them are freshly dead.

Also, Sylvannas reposesed her body, while afaik, most/all forsaken never left theirs.
    Edited: August 7, 2016

15. Because plot.
    Sylvannas retrieved her corpse after a few days/weeks(?), other forsaken may have been dead for months or years, so their bodies decomposed. They are the fallen soldiers of Lordaeron, Dalaran, Silvermoon, residents of the now Plaguelands such as Andorhal, Stratholme, etc. and paladins of the Silver Hand. Not all of them are elves, not all of them are freshly dead.

Also, Sylvannas reposesed her body, while afaik, most/all forsaken never left theirs.
    Not sure what reposessing would have to do with this. And I know not all are elves, thats the point - I dont think we are even able to make elf undead, which is what Im curious about - why?