1. How is being excited over the launch related to attacking someone for not enjoying the lore that Blizzard ****ed up for years? He's one of the nicest people around here and I'm not saying that about many people, don't jump on someones throat for petty reasons. And just to throw this in, Wotlk was actually really not good (subs didnt really reflect that) till the last patches, thanks to DKs and Naxx being made into the abomination it is today.

Blade and Soul is an MMO, I would say it's obvious you are into MMOs. And he was purely talking about lore, which is commonly accepted to be all over the place for a while now.

Oh I'm living in the ****ing past Dj? How exactly is that? Because I PvP on an older expansion of my favorite MMO? You pulled arguments straight out of thin air yesterday.

Spoiler: Show
    [04.09.2016 09:44:23] Corvo: legion has highest rates of all expansions, according to the COMMUNITY
    [04.09.2016 09:44:25] Corvo: suck it
    [04.09.2016 10:17:44] Ricks: thats a bro story cool
    [04.09.2016 10:23:00] Ricks: But hey, i can tell you learned jack**** from WoD that got hyped to **** on its first week.
    [04.09.2016 10:23:09] Ricks: But no matter if it ends up sucking, youll fanboy it either way
    [04.09.2016 10:23:13] Ricks: so hf, enjoy it
    [04.09.2016 10:23:24] Corvo: you're just jealous and can't get over that ****ty expansion
    [04.09.2016 10:23:32] Ricks: JEALOUS?
    [04.09.2016 10:23:35] Ricks: LOL
    [04.09.2016 10:23:36] Corvo: stay in the past fanboy. clearly im a fanboy for moving on from ****ty expansions.
    [04.09.2016 10:23:43] Corvo: old content on private server
    [04.09.2016 10:23:45] Corvo: how fun

And

[04.09.2016 10:25:46] Corvo: trying to prove somethign to myself... the game has 90% positive feedback from the community, not myself.. your arguement is invalid
    [04.09.2016 10:25:52] Ricks: so did
    [04.09.2016 10:25:54] Ricks: WoD
    [04.09.2016 10:25:56] Ricks: on its launch week
    [04.09.2016 10:26:01] Ricks: your point being?
    [04.09.2016 10:26:12] Corvo: no wod didnt, wod never had any content compared to legion
    [04.09.2016 10:26:21] Ricks: ???
    [04.09.2016 10:26:31] Ricks: you realise the feedback from WoD in its first week
    [04.09.2016 10:26:34] Ricks: was extremly positive
    [04.09.2016 10:26:51] Corvo: you just dont understand. please stop talking, you're embarrasing yourself ill go back to my playing,

A lot of bull**** had been pulled out of an *** that day.

I'm usually very reasonable towards gaming suggestion and play things I don't think I'll like ( I own Overwatch and Diablo 3, both are very disappointing but I gave it a shot anyway). If you enjoy the game, that's your cup of tea. Enjoy it, glad you like it, have fun with it. But I bought 2 expansions over 6 years that have been utter garbage, I'm not relying on launch hype for another possible disaster.

It's like telling people that CoD is a fresh new game every year.
    look at this guy thinking he can run his mouth around here like he has an idea what hes going on about. first you try something then you judge it. just stfu and stop making a fool out of yourself writing those useless walls of texts here

2. How is being excited over the launch related to attacking someone for not enjoying the lore that Blizzard ****ed up for years?
    Cos YOU implied... here let me quote.
    The ****ing irony.

3) You are hyping the **** out of an expansion which is in it's first patch. How long have you played WoW for? 1 god damn month? WoD was getting very positive feedback in its first month, till it slowly became clear how much they ****ed that expansion up. Cata got a lot of positive feedback for it's difficult dungeons and great reworked questing. The list goes the **** on.
    If you cant keep up with the argument dont start another/join in.

Blade and Soul is an MMO, I would say it's obvious you are into MMOs. And he was purely talking about lore, which is commonly accepted to be all over the place for a while now.
    BnS was nowhere near my "genre's I enjoy", just because it had an MMO factor doesn't mean anything. The actual game and gameplay was never something I was ever interested in.

It's like telling people that CoD is a fresh new game every year.
    Wait what? Every new COD game brings something new, been playing since 4 through to BO2, and each one is different in some format, being that they change the story (or continue on from a previous one). Also every other COD is different, made by different developers. You can instantly tell the difference bettwen a Treyarch COD and a Sledgehammer/IW COD.
    Same goes for wow in some regards, just because its "just an expansion" and expansion can change everything should it wish. I wont put any spoilers here as to what happened yet, but lets just say it's like watching a season of GOT, important people die (more than leaders)...
    "But its still wow.. hur dur" No, it's not just wow, is an entire expansion with chaning lore, with different gameplay and class mechanics. If someone were to log in to Legion today since not playing MOP/WOD they would look at thee game and be confused as to what the **** to do.

3. On a random list i found a certain priv server with working WoD and Legion beta,how is this even possible ?
    with wod working almost perfect so far oO
    Edited: September 5, 2016

4. You're kidding right? It's ****ing spot on.
    Even if what he said would be true, the way he said it is simply not ok.

On a random list i found a certain priv server with working WoD and Legion beta,how is this even possible ?
    with wod working almost perfect so far oO
    Either lying or maybe *unlikely* very small pop server

5. look at this guy thinking he can run his mouth around here like he has an idea what hes going on about. first you try something then you judge it. just stfu and stop making a fool out of yourself writing those useless walls of texts here
    "look at this guy"

I have no clue who this shatred guy even is, while ricks has been a pretty frequent poster here for quite some time

6. Even if what he said would be true, the way he said it is simply not ok.
    It's not child friendly, which is probably why you have such a big problem with it.

"look at this guy"

I have no clue who this shatred guy even is, while ricks has been a pretty frequent poster here for quite some time
    He chimes in every now and then when Kemii requires completely unbiased backup.

7. Even if what he said would be true, the way he said it is simply not ok.

Either lying or maybe *unlikely* very small pop server
    2 EN 1 FR and 1 Spanish server
    4.2k ppl at night no idea during day
    But they still have TBC,WOTLK,CATA,MOP AND WOD,and closed legion beta LOL
    Edited: September 5, 2016

8. It's not child friendly, which is probably why you have such a big problem with it.

He chimes in every now and then when Kemii requires completely unbiased backup.
    Polite and child-friendly have different... how to call it... starting points (?). And that wasn't close to polite.

2 EN 1 FR and 1 Spanish server
    4.2k ppl at night no idea during day
    But they still have TBC,WOTLK,CATA,MOP AND WOD,and closed legion beta LOL
    I think I know what team these realms are under, they used to have first mop as well. Their servers don't have too high pop from what I can recall from time I played there... Though I also don't understand how does that team pull it off so quickly despite lower pop.

9. >The androgynous look isn't going to get you friends. You need to fully feminize yourself

T-thanks random internet user whom I don't know

10. look at this guy thinking he can run his mouth around here like he has an idea what hes going on about. first you try something then you judge it. just stfu and stop making a fool out of yourself writing those useless walls of texts here
    Your comments are utterly useless and you are embarassing beyond believe at this point. If you can't mentally grasp the concept of understanding minor adjustments to a game, then that's your issue, not mine. All you are capable of is kicking your legs like a five years old when people disagree with your ****. But here, i'll add a spoiler so your A.D.D doesn't get tickled too much.
    Spoiler: Show

If you cant keep up with the argument dont start another/join in.
    I didn't imply ****, you are just jumping from excuse to excuse, as usual.

BnS was nowhere near my "genre's I enjoy", just because it had an MMO factor doesn't mean anything. The actual game and gameplay was never something I was ever interested in.
    MMO factor? Do you even know what an MMO factor is? The game is a straight up MMO, you disliked something about the game so your reaction was to dislike it and judge everyone who likes it. Another great example of how ****ing much of a hypocrit you are.

Wait what? Every new COD game brings something new, been playing since 4 through to BO2, and each one is different in some format, being that they change the story (or continue on from a previous one). Also every other COD is different, made by different developers. You can instantly tell the difference bettwen a Treyarch COD and a Sledgehammer/IW COD.
    I'm gonna ignore this part. As someone who played since CoD 1 and even right now has a prestige 9 on BO3, I know that's just full of ****.

Same goes for wow in some regards, just because its "just an expansion" and expansion can change everything should it wish. I wont put any spoilers here as to what happened yet, but lets just say it's like watching a season of GOT, important people die (more than leaders)...
    "But its still wow.. hur dur" No, it's not just wow, is an entire expansion with chaning lore, with different gameplay and class mechanics. If someone were to log in to Legion today since not playing MOP/WOD they would look at thee game and be confused as to what the **** to do.
    ???

I really can't tell if I'm being trolled at this point...

I'll just say this. I know Link recently played PoE after not having played since closed beta (I know a few others did too). And if he was to ask me if he should play PoE after not playing for so long, I would have recommended it. Because the game changed A LOT over the past 3 years, just like any other game. Leveling content was blant, end game was painful and leveling was slow while having a huge difficulty to it. They improved a lot on the game and that's not even including class balance, new items, better art and performance, etc. But I atleast have the honesty to admit that if I told him it's a completely different game, I would be ****ing delusional. Everyone knowns I'm a huge ****ing fanboy of that game, but even I can admit to that. There's limitations to how much you can change without having to completely remake a game. WoW gets changed every expansion, it's been this way since TBC. The only expansion which I never played is MoP and I had 0 issues handling the jump from cata to WoD or any other expansion for that matter. Wanna know why? It's because I'm blessed with the ability of reading my god damn spells and abilities. You wouldn't understand a PvPers PoV on this, because you simply aren't a part of that group.

11. "look at this guy"

Shatred is an *****, Ricks is a qtpie.

12. Polite and child-friendly have different... how to call it... starting points (?). And that wasn't close to polite.

I think I know what team these realms are under, they used to have first mop as well. Their servers don't have too high pop from what I can recall from time I played there... Though I also don't understand how does that team pull it off so quickly despite lower pop.
    Its most likely that one but i choosed it because it seems to have biggest pop compared to others i found so far,i avoided russian ones lol,plus WoD changelog on this one goes from october 2015,for now ill stick with it.
    Edited: September 6, 2016