1. Xavius normal downed...
    We took both raid teams and merged to complete it :)

2. Finally got my honor rank to 20+ and I consistently see 840 epic pvp pieces now. Was actually kinda fun grinding bgs for it today, not because the pvp is good (LOL LEGION GOOD PVP) but it was fun due to rolling a premade with my irl buddy + bae, since I didn't play with my friend since cata. But I'm pretty undecided on what to play for arena, since assa got dumpstered with a nice 40% dmg nerf, sub with 25% + self heal fix. I guess I'll try out outlaw tomorrow, considering I'm playing with a healer it will prolly be the best choice anyway.

3. Xavius normal downed...
    We took both raid teams and merged to complete it :)

Which server are you on btw?

4. Finally got my honor rank to 20+ and I consistently see 840 epic pvp pieces now. Was actually kinda fun grinding bgs for it today, not because the pvp is good (LOL LEGION GOOD PVP) but it was fun due to rolling a premade with my irl buddy + bae, since I didn't play with my friend since cata. But I'm pretty undecided on what to play for arena, since assa got dumpstered with a nice 40% dmg nerf, sub with 25% + self heal fix. I guess I'll try out outlaw tomorrow, considering I'm playing with a healer it will prolly be the best choice anyway.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=256218/s...rald-nightmare

5. I'm already aware that I'm getting nerfed again, it's already a signature "feature" of every patch.

6. You sure? Most of what I'm seeing there are buffs for the class. Not that I believe Rogues need it, but that's another discussion entirely.

7. You sure? Most of what I'm seeing there are buffs for the class. Not that I believe Rogues need it, but that's another discussion entirely.
    Those are PvE buffs.

Subtlelty
    Eviscerate damage increased by 15%.
    Nightblade damage increased by 15%.
    Note: See below for additional PvP tuning adjustments to Eviscerate and Nightblade.

And in the PvP section it reads:

Subtlety
    Eviscerate now deals 15% less damage in PvP.
    Nightblade now deals 15% less damage in PvP.

Well, I always wanted to faceroll as a warrior anyway. Our damage is quite sick in world pvp, but BGs and arena it's kind of a joke.

8. Kemi is no longer a rogue main :(

But I a now a VERY happy bear.

9. Those are PvE buffs.
    Yes. For the most part, there are either buffs, or 'nothing changed'. But you were complaining about nerfs. So either you're talking about something that isn't as recent as those hotfixes, or....
    Kemi is no longer a rogue main :(

But I a now a VERY happy bear.
    hehe
    Do not mess with the bear!

10. But I a now a VERY happy bear.
    Nice to see other people enjoying tanking in Legion. Even though I've never been much of a Tank in previous expansions and I haven't done raids yet, tanking dungeons is fun, and doing world quests as a tank is fun.

I personally like Blood more than both Frost and Unholy... Druid is next on my list of trial classes..

Dislike 2/3 of the Shaman specs and the race I picked so I had to quit that. Shaman Blood Elves when ?

11. Dislike 2/3 of the Shaman specs and the race I picked so I had to quit that. Shaman Blood Elves when ?
    Right about the time we get Night Elf Paladins.

12. Right about the time we get Night Elf Paladins.
    Taurens are already a stretch with the Sunwalker thing... So why can't Nelves be Moonwalkers... owait
    Spoiler: Show
    nelf dance refrence, funny, I know

You know what, screw it.
    Make every race be able to be any class. I shouldn't be limited by Blizzard's racism.

Here's me in pleb transmog because no time to get a proper one...

Edited: September 25, 2016