1. Should be interesting with hurricane Matthew, since I live in Charleston. Everyone here is having panic attacks, when I was raised in Florida. Growing up, we had straight up hurricane parties. Maybe that is why they say all the crazies live in Florida. :O
    Yeah, one of my best friends is in Atlanta right now and she said they're getting slammed.

2. Should be interesting with hurricane Matthew, since I live in Charleston. Everyone here is having panic attacks, when I was raised in Florida. Growing up, we had straight up hurricane parties. Maybe that is why they say all the crazies live in Florida. :O
    Is this you ?

O dam I forgot lawl is in Florida.

Hope this ends well for you. .-.

3. Damn Lord changes sound pretty neat...

Don't make me want to return pls. I've just started playing retail.

4. He's just one of top 5

Messi
    Ronaldo
    Neymar
    Pogba

This is clear as water
    I don't see Gareth Bale in there and I don't see Iniesta in there. Stating that Pogba is ahead of Iniesta or Modric makes me cringe.

5. Dying light is dope. I didn't think it would be that good after all of the poor reviews and I didn't have much money when it came out but before that I really wanted to play it. Started playing it last weekend and it's tons of fun

6. 3-gatsu no lion actualy got an anime adaptation.finaly smth decent to watch

7. Someone let me call them on Skype so I can test my new headset pls.

8. Someone let me call them on Skype so I can test my new headset pls.
    Im free anytime lol
    Well mostly
    Edited: October 9, 2016

9. Nope.

People say overrate ppl are:Mastour,odegard,and some other teenagers,pogba is kinda 23 or 24 year old,he is indeed a top player and one of the best midfielder

10. Woooooo I did it dad.

11. Woooooo I did it dad.
    Gz, still struggling to get back to MG, stuck in Nova3 because I keep losing the last rankup game.

btw, activate ur windows fam.

12. Last time I played CSGO i was in Nova3 :( ..pleb..

13. I have just seen Warcraft again and wow. The movie is even better than I remember though nothing could quite surpass those first few minutes in the cinema, after waiting for it for a decade or more.