1. The thing that pops in this forums to state that it's horny tells others to get a life. It can't be more hilarious than this can it?

2. The thing that pops in this forums to state that it's horny tells others to get a life. It can't be more hilarious than this can it?
    Sure it can. Just look at yourself

3. Sure it can. Just look at yourself
    I look at myself and I see a men. What do you see on yourself today? Or are you still debating?

4. You two just can't get along..

5. I look at myself and I see a men. What do you see on yourself today? Or are you still debating?
    I see a beautiful person in myself today. At least I'm not illiterate...

You two just can't get along..
    Not my fault he can't help but try to get my attention at every opportunity

6. I'm telling you guys, uncharted 4 has the best graphics and acting of all times. I was blown away. Battlefield 1 and eso should be delivered soon, ps4 versions, too many hackers on pc.

7. You two just can't get along..
    It's not Clam's fault I mean Mag even had a go at me (and got shot down cos his argument was totally invalid and he was stupid for trying).

It's like he lives off trying to bait people which is rather hypocritical of him insulting Clam over his lack of "life".

8. Is that game any good?

I'm telling you guys, uncharted 4 has the best graphics and acting of all times. I was blown away. Battlefield 1 and eso should be delivered soon, ps4 versions, too many hackers on pc.
    As sure as I am that the uncharted comment is some serious bait, the cheater part for Battlefield is true and it's something I found very enjoyable in BO3.

9. You two just can't get along..
    I don't usually get along with people. Reason why I love being my own boss.

I see a beautiful person in myself today. At least I'm not illiterate...
    Not being illiterate doesn't mean that you're not ignorant though.

Spoiler: Show

I might not need to take any action after all. Your edge alone will cut my throat.
    I wonder...

It's not Clam's fault I mean Mag even had a go at me (and got shot down cos his argument was totally invalid and he was stupid for trying).

It's like he lives off trying to bait people which is rather hypocritical of him insulting Clam over his lack of "life".
    I didn't even try to have "a go at you". I mentioned the obvious; All hyped up with the "release", people start getting legendaries and you don't. Then you quit. Simple as that.

Trust me, I know that a lot of people roaming around here would kill to have my life.

the cheater part for Battlefield is true and it's something I found very enjoyable in BO3.
    One of my friends is playing Battlefield 1 on PS4 and he states that so far he's enjoying the game. However he also pointed out that from his POV it's not worth the price.
    Edited: October 21, 2016

10. Trust me, I know that a lot of people roaming around here would kill to have my life.
    Your life is so awesome that you try your damnedest to convince a bunch of nerds on a Laotian throat singing imageboard of it, several times a day in actuality.
    Are you sure you're not trying to convince yourself of it?

11. I'm pretty burned out on WoW currently, atleast till the next patch. So I'm considering to either return to PoE for a week orrrrr spend my entire halloween steam sale budget in 1 go and buy Battlefield 1.....

I can't choose Q_Q. Did anyone play BF1 by any chance?
    dang I haven't played since early prophecy
    looks like some stuff got fixed (ahem frost wall) and other cool stuff got added but I don't think I can live through another cruel difficulty only to steamroll maps
    Anyway I don't think either of those options looks appealing. Have you considered any other game?

12. I don't usually get along with people. Reason why I love being my own boss.
    Ever thought there might be a reason for that?

13. Are you sure you're not trying to convince yourself of it?
    100%. There's a reason why you don't see me popping in here begging for attention while claiming I'm horny.

Ever thought there might be a reason for that?
    I know the reason very well, don't worry.

14. It's like he lives off trying to bait people which is rather hypocritical of him
    Why take the bait and give him what he wants then? The only ones who gets entertainment out of it at the end is him and those who find it just as hilarious that said person took the bait in the first place.

15. Why take the bait and give him what he wants then? The only ones who gets entertainment out of it at the end is him and those who find it just as hilarious that said person took the bait in the first place.
    And at the end of the day, apparently, I'm not the one who has to be called an illiterate.