1. Not at all. You, on the other hand, sometimes....
    ik, ly2

2. I remember everyone hating me when I first joined this thread, fun times. And this thread provided some serious entertainment tonight, I'm lovin' it.
    Yeah I received a warm welcome when I joined.

"who the **** are you?"
    "why are you posting here?"
    "holy **** are you DO?"

It's been the source of a LOT of funny **** over the years, but man the material the new fags are churning out is cancer as ****.

wtf i hate unbanned now
    As a famous transsexual once said:no
    Edited: October 22, 2016

3. And this thread provided some serious entertainment tonight, I'm lovin' it.
    You're welcome. This is what happens when I actually have spare time.

I despise this thread now, if it wasn't for the select few in here I can actually tolerate, I'd be long gone.
    Love you baby girl.

Please don't hurt me.
    I'm not a gentle lover. You're warned.

4. idk what I even posted 1377 times here... it feels like I post once every few days some random bull**** or answering some other random bull****, yet I'm still in the top 10 .-.

idk when I started posting here.

The most I got out of all these posts was someone calling me a "forum hero ***" on lord when it first launched.

5. What is this thread even?
    The best kind.
    Yeah I received a warm welcome when I joined.

"who the **** are you?"
    "why are you posting here?"
    "holy **** are you DO?"
    That's always how this group has been. The group is a lot more tame to newbies nowadays it would seem...
    It's been the source of a LOT of funny **** over the years, but man the material the new fags are churning out is cancer as ****.
    I almost miss Narc. Almost, but not quite.

6. That's always how this group has been. The group is a lot more tame to newbies nowadays it would seem...

That's because the "group" is far from what they once were. There's what, a handful left?

Although I would've liked to have clashed with him, I disliked him, don't understand the hype.

7. idk what I even posted 1377 times here...
    1377 posts later, still waiting for something useful to come from you.

8. Although I would've liked to have clashed with him, I disliked him, don't understand the hype.
    He was HUGE at spamming. Bumping 5 pages of threads with random **** in an hour. I would wake up in the morning to that ****. He made me do some actual work instead of having to be a guardian angel (doing more watching than moderating). I kinda miss that.

9. He was HUGE at spamming. Bumping 5 pages of threads with random **** in an hour. I would wake up in the morning to that ****. He made me do some actual work instead of having to be a guardian angel (doing more watching than moderating). I kinda miss that.
    Yeah I'd go ahead and do that but I'd be banned within the hour...

10. He did get banned. Permanently. Which is why he isn't around anymore.

11. He did get banned. Permanently. Which is why he isn't around anymore.
    I know that.

12. 1377 posts later, still waiting for something useful to come from you.
    being useful here is against the rules.

I remember being active in support & q&a so there's that I think

13. Bumping 5 pages of threads with random **** in an hour. I would wake up in the morning to that ****. He made me do some actual work instead of having to be a guardian angel (doing more watching than moderating). I kinda miss that.
    Old rogue section, is that you?

14. I mean, you either participate or you don't. We all have love/hate relationships in here. It's ok.

Well, considering the first 10 pages is all Loller, Marazhu and Orphic spamming, yeah I guess it's ok.
    What a grand time that was.

That's always how this group has been. The group is a lot more tame to newbies nowadays it would seem...

The "group" has fragmented multiple times over the years - you could almost define our history based on eras when certain people came, made a mess of things, and then left. The most inhospitable people have left, and the rest of us either don't come to Warmane consistently anymore, or we don't care enough.

Narc was a particularly nice guy from my talks with him on Skype and in-game. I don't recall his motivation for becoming the world's greatest spammer, but I know he never had malicious intent.
    Edited: October 23, 2016