1. I really like to sit here and watch how desperate some people can sound. Want me to be even more explicit on my words?
    Wanna bang?

2. I'm sorry. I'm not that desperate that I need you to guess my password.

3. I'm sorry. I'm not that desperate that I need you to guess my password.
    I bet it's something to do with Ronaldo .Am I right? And for any desperate people, send em to me, I always have a place in my basement.

4. I bet it's something to do with Ronaldo .Am I right? And for any desperate people, send em to me, I always have a place in my basement.
    That's easy. Just take a look in this thread every single day and you'll be amused. I'm also sure that certain people WOULDN'T have a place in your basement even if they payed for it.
    Edited: October 27, 2016

5. That's easy. Just take a look in this thread every single day and you'll be amused. I'm also sure that certain people WOULDN'T have a plance in your basement.
    You are right, the IQ level wouldn't let them in. And it's same thing every day here no? Why can't people talk simple things like *Hello, my life is pointless, thanks* Men, I know you are gay and so on, I got your back. I see bullies pick on you here, poor innocent souls being bashed. ALSO MERCY IS A GUY!!!

6. You are right, the IQ level wouldn't let them in. And it's same thing every day here no? Why can't people talk simple things like *Hello, my life is pointless, thanks* Men, I know you are gay and so on, I got your back. I see bullies pick on you here, poor innocent souls being bashed. ALSO MERCY IS A GUY!!!
    I haven't seen a lot of reasons to stop it, I can't just drop it. I'm just a bastard but at least I admit it. I don't hide myself behind double gender personas.

7. I dunno. I feel like if I spend too much time looking in here I might lose a few IQ points.

8. I dunno. I feel like if I spend too much time looking in here I might lose a few IQ points.
    What?! You don't want to be a cool kid that doesn't even play the game but comes here to post some **** about his depression/lack of affection from time to time?!

9. I haven't seen a lot of reasons to stop it, I can't just drop it. I'm just a bastard but at least I admit it. I don't hide myself behind double gender personas.
    You are on PMS again, aren't you. You are like, vampire draining out brain and poor souls of these people here that come and try to be smart, showing off with their life achievements *cough* The fun part is, people are so salty, why can't they take a LSD pill and go ram a train or something. World would be a better place. God sent me here with one purpose, to talk random **** which makes no sense whatsoever and see who replies out of being noob enough to fall for it. Remember guys, Europe is a country.

10. You are on PMS again, aren't you. You are like, vampire draining out brain and poor souls of these people here that come and try to be smart, showing off with their life achievements *cough* The fun part is, people are so salty, why can't they take a LSD pill and go ram a train or something. World would be a better place. God sent me here with one purpose, to talk random **** which makes no sense whatsoever and see who replies out of being noob enough to fall for it. Remember guys, Europe is a country.
    My issue is that every single time I try to understand some of the people around here I feel like I'm murdering myself. Then I'm forced to show them their own image on the mirror and they get scared. You're right on that aspect.

11. My issue is that every single time I try to understand some of the people around here I feel like I'm murdering myself. You're right on that aspect.
    You know how they say for women? Women understand women and they hate each other. So same applies to you? But does that make you a women too? that is the question,

12. I really like to sit here and watch how desperate some people can sound.
    I'm desperate to see my friends in a relationship, Like Orphic who always seems to bleed his heart out

13. I'm desperate to see my friends in a relationship, Like Orphic who always seems to bleed his heart out
    For fair amount of cash, I can deal Magaginho for you. You can have relationship with him, he bites tho.

14. You know how they say for women? Women understand women and they hate each other. So same applies to you? But does that make you a women too? that is the question,
    You're confusing me with some of the most sounding names around here. They're the ones that change from women to men every single day.

I'm desperate to see my friends in a relationship, Like Orphic who always seems to bleed his heart out
    Another emo Papa Roach kid for sure. Does he cut his life into pieces as well?

For fair amount of cash, I can deal Magaginho for you. You can have relationship with him, he bites tho.
    **** no. Not even with money on the table I would do it.

15. Really? only from women to men and vice versa? pffff, duud, I Can be about anything. And Marazhu sounds that the person got cash, you know what i'm saying? Plus you do nothing anyways, at least some use of you at this point. Who knows, maybe you will get a candy ?