1. Some simply never outgrow themselves.
    I start to believe that's the reason why this thread has so many pages filled with replies. Some people, in fact, never stop being pixels and the only thing that keeps them moving are the other pixels that show up in here. I guess this explains my will of pointing my finger to certain individuals around here.

2. I start to believe that's the reason why this thread has so many pages filled with replies. Some people, in fact, never stop being pixels and the only thing that keeps them moving are the other pixels that show up in here. I guess this explains my will of pointing my finger to certain individuals around here.
    mfw you're ****ting on people for constantly being on the forums when you're the most active one still in the thread

3. mfw you're ****ting on people for constantly being on the forums when you're the most active one still in the thread
    Actually I might be the most active when it comes to popping in and reading the replies for some laughs. You kids and your stupid fights.

4. Actually I might be the most active when it comes to popping in and reading the replies for some laughs. You kids and your stupid fights.
    And they can be so naive that they still bite it. Every time. Because they need to be the superior pixel race.

5. You're the center of my universe bae. <3
    Sometimes I think we'd be good friends if I had joined Radiance instead.

:(

I guess this explains my will of pointing my finger to certain individuals around here.
    No, this will explain it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect

6. And they can be so naive that they still bite it. Every time. Because they need to be the superior pixel race.
    My pixel is bigger than all y'alls pixels.

That's your answer to everything, almost makes me wonder if the issue is closer to home than you lead on.
    Edited: November 4, 2016

7. Sometimes I think we'd be good friends if I had joined Radiance instead.

:(

No, this will explain it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect
    l u l

8. That reminds me of a huge group of people that you used to suck on. I don't usually identify myself with that considering that when I roar they need to show up as packs to defend themselves. The count is already on two pixels.

My pixel is bigger than all y'alls pixels.
    But mine brings all the boys to the yard, can't you see?

That's your answer to everything, almost makes me wonder if the issue is closer to home than it seems.
    The CD is on a loop.

See what I mean? This one needs help. Next thing we know, he's gonna start pulling a cheerleader mode and yelling for a LoL team for some odd reason.

9. But mine brings all the boys to the yard, can't you see?

Mooo

10. That reminds me of a huge group of people that you used to suck on. I don't usually identify myself with that considering that when I roar they need to show up as packs to defend themselves. The count is already on two pixels.
    I am really confused.

11. I am really confused.
    Tbh, whoever put that text on the image sucks at placement.

12. There's a point where it becomes malicious, and there's the point that you're just poking fun at someone.

Personally, I enjoy riding in the middle. Sure, you're bad and you should feel bad, but I don't want you offing yourself.

13. Tbh, whoever put that text on the image sucks at placement.
    yeah i started fixing it and then it wasn't funny anymore

14. yeah i started fixing it and then it wasn't funny anymore
    I had to reverse search it, was curious wtf it even was. And when I found the original it still answered nothing

15. I had to reverse search it, was curious wtf it even was. And when I found the original it still answered nothing
    In the US nobody can afford a home. There used to be tv commercials when I was growing up warning us about it.

"I hope I can afford a house like you, when I grow up, grandpa." "I hope so too, timmy...".