1. Huh? GBP is still higher.

----------------------

Halp
    GBP is low AF right now.
    We used to average £1 - $1.5 / £1 - €1.3
    Now it's £1 - $1.24 / £1 - €1.1
    Companies are hiking the price of everything here up.

Blizzard, 2 days post-Brexit added £5 (€7) onto the price of Legion, because the £ isnt worth ****. Still isnt.

2. Yes but it's still higher than euro.

We need to elect some ****ty president in France and Germany to make euro go down too, make Romanian RON the highest value currency !! I believe

3. Yes but it's still higher than euro.

We need to elect some ****ty president in France and Germany to make euro go down too, make Romanian RON the highest value currency !! I believe
    For this to happen, every single country on EU would have to be in extreme misery and with their economy completely destroyed. Electing some weird president in France or Germany won't drop the Euro value as you think it would.

Blizzard, 2 days post-Brexit added £5 (€7) onto the price of Legion, because the £ isnt worth ****. Still isnt.
    And following the market tendency, with all the buzz still coming from the UK, don't expect it to be worth anything anytime soon. Pounds used to be extremely strong, now it's just another standard currency.

4. Mfw the Euro is now the top dog currency.
    Congrats America and Britain.

Well I'm off to apply for a new job and move Russia I think.
    Marry me and let's move to Canada or something.

5. Marry me and let's move to Canada or something.
    Canada is an awesome country :3

6. Canada is an awesome country :3
    That's not an answer :(

7. That's not an answer :(
    IDK If I can marry someone prettier than me :(
    You are a better looking female than I ever will and you have a penis.

8. IDK If I can marry someone prettier than me :(

9. Not sure what's to laugh about. Ever heard of light-hearted humour? No? Well I guess there's that.

10. IDK If I can marry someone prettier than me :(
    Wait... I'm so confused by this. I totally thought Clam (and going by the picture in that thread) was a euphemism for being a female 0.o

11. Not sure what's to laugh about. Ever heard of light-hearted humour? No? Well I guess there's that.
    You. We're laughing about you.

Wait... I'm so confused by this. I totally thought Clam (and going by the picture in that thread) was a euphemism for being a female 0.o
    Don't. Just don't. You'll hurt yourself.

12. You. We're laughing about you.
    Well then, can you share the joke? I wanna laugh too.

TheClam is actually sort of a quip about my real life name.

13. Wait... I'm so confused by this. I totally thought Clam (and going by the picture in that thread) was a euphemism for being a female 0.o
    Assuming someone's gender in 2k16 LUL