1. Assuming someone's gender in 2k16 LUL
    I should know better... everyone is now a flying spaghetti monster!

2. As an European, this joke went too far. Quoting the Portuguese president;

" This shows that Americans were and are tired of the same old politicians. We don't know if this will be good for every single international partner of the US and we don't know if it will be good for the world. It's a rebellion yell from the Americans but we're yet to find out if this is going to be good not only for them but for the world. "

The press fed the underdog, developed the underdog and when things started looking way too real it was already too late to fix it. He won and the markets are already going crazy with this and the Dolar value is already suffering thanks to this. The chinese market dropped in a monstruous rate, dollar is losing it's strenght. What next?
    I shouldn't have to tell you that this is a knee-jerk reaction to him winning the election. He doesn't even get inaugurated until Jan.
    Assuming someone's gender in 2k16 LUL
    Oh jesus... please.. can we not?

3. Assuming someone's gender in 2k16 LUL
    They aren't born - barring aberrations, of course - with either a penis or a vag nowadays?

4. I hope 'Murica is happy with their new Oompa Loompa in office. I like how they actually had the choice to support some actually good candidates, but run it down to literally the 2 worst ones, impressive.

5. I hope 'Murica is happy with their new Oompa Loompa in office. I like how they actually had the choice to support some actually good candidates, but run it down to literally the 2 worst ones, impressive.
    Something awful about the system, I can't vote for nominations within a political party unless I'm a registered member of it. And I'm not about to go and register for either of the major parties. lol

6. Something awful about the system, I can't vote for nominations within a political party unless I'm a registered member of it. And I'm not about to go and register for either of the major parties. lol
    Well that's what you get when you only have two parties. You only get two real candidates. And frankly, this time it was a choice between two terible people. One being a ******, the other being a murderer and warmonger. On the positive side, this probably saved tens of thousands of lives in Syria, bcs Hilldog wanted to further escalate that war.

To the guys thinking about moving to Canada, it ain't so easy, otherwise everyone would do it xD

7. I hope 'Murica is happy with their new Oompa Loompa in office. I like how they actually had the choice to support some actually good candidates, but run it down to literally the 2 worst ones, impressive.
    I have nothing left but memes to comfort me. I laughed a hearty bit when "Alptraum" was trending, and now Alec Baldwin has a job on SNL for another four years.

I wonder how long before Bernie's heart gives out at the sight of someone who essentially rigged the election losing to a man with a toupée.

Also, I'm just as irritated at the way primary voting works as Grace is. You can either register for the party you like to vote for the person you want to win, or you can register for the opposite party to do damage control and choose the nominee you hate less. Sometimes you lose both ways. In my home county, if you aren't registered Republican your vote doesn't matter because Democrats will never hold political office there.
    Edited: November 9, 2016

8. Well that's what you get when you only have two parties. You only get two real candidates. And frankly, this time it was a choice between two terible people. One being a ******, the other being a murderer and warmonger. On the positive side, this probably saved tens of thousands of lives in Syria, bcs Hilldog wanted to further escalate that war.
    Yup. System is awful in many aspects.

I hate brushing my hair sometimes. It can be the worst. I swear I spend more time on that than anything else when prepping to go out somewhere. Brush it before the shower, it's easy. Brush it after the shower, it's an awful tangled mess.

9. I have nothing left but memes to comfort me.
    This is how I feel about life in general.

I hate brushing my hair sometimes. It can be the worst. I swear I spend more time on that than anything else when prepping to go out somewhere. Brush it before the shower, it's easy. Brush it after the shower, it's an awful tangled mess.
    Why not cut is short?

10. As least medical marijuana passed in Florida.

11. As least medical marijuana passed in Florida.
    And that ****ty solar amendment didn't pass.

12. Yup. System is awful in many aspects.

well at least your hair isnt natural ringlets. See if I let it dry natural, I cannot brush it till I go sleep or I will end up with a fizzy mess which means I can only tie it back.
    I thought about getting one side shaved off. My hair grows wonderfully quick my last haircut (march) I got a portion shaved off and it's already 5 inches long again. But then again I'm applying for a super serious job and don't want to risk tuning up to an interview (hopefully I get to that point) and they judge me on my hair.

13. And that ****ty solar amendment didn't pass.
    The one that FPL and Duke spent millions trying to push through by wording it like it was a good thing? Yeah, glad I did my part to educate my friends, family and co-workers on what it really was.

14. The one that FPL and Duke spent millions trying to push through by wording it like it was a good thing? Yeah, glad I did my part to educate my friends, family and co-workers on what it really was.
    Aye. My dad buggered me incessantly to vote no on it, to the point where I finally went and read about it like a week before the election. Nasty **** to try and pull, especially in the ****ing Sunshine State.

15. Why not cut is short?
    I'm not really all that fond of having short hair for myself. I really like my hair, just not when I have to maintenance it.
    well at least your hair isnt natural ringlets. See if I let it dry natural, I cannot brush it till I go sleep or I will end up with a fizzy mess which means I can only tie it back.
    I thought about getting one side shaved off. My hair grows wonderfully quick my last haircut (march) I got a portion shaved off and it's already 5 inches long again. But then again I'm applying for a super serious job and don't want to risk tuning up to an interview (hopefully I get to that point) and they judge me on my hair.
    I had to take a shower just before leaving earlier. So I had to brush it right after the shower. But yeah, my hair is naturally "wavy" - not perfectly straight, also not curly. It does frizz up quite a bit when I brush it right after a shower, which is part of why it's such a pain in the ***.

And yeah, I've actually been considering shaving one side of my head and then having braids in the rest. Looks pretty neat. I know some people who think it'd go well with my "theme", as they say, since I have more tats than the majority of people I know. lol
    If you've seen Johanna in Heroes of the Storm, a style similar-ish to that is what I'm thinking of.

Fortunately, I don't have to worry about jobs at my work places. Internet job (this forum) and then a smoke shop which the manager is a family friend.