1. I'd probably be much more depressed than I usually am if my chest were flat.
    Same.
    I used to hte how small I was when I was about 13. then all of a sudden I was about an E at 15 and now I couldn't imagine having anything smaller than a D. They are just to much fun to sit and jiggle when you are bored.
    Edited: November 14, 2016

2. I'd probably be much more depressed than I usually am if my chest were flat.
    yeah same

3. I just wanted to say, the bull**** that was deleted here, you all should be ashamed of yourselves and happy that bans weren't handed out. You're not a bunch of children. Don't act like it. There are fates worse than bans, and those sorts of things are reserved for special kinds of bull**** like that.

4. I just want to say, big or small, all boobs have their place. I am an equal opportunity boob lover, and I hate it when women dislike theirs just because of size. You are all beautiful!

5. I feel no shame over what was deleted and you're welcome to issue me a ban. Don't sit here and call us children when it was equally inappropriate from the other end. Is it justification for what happened? No. But I rest my case.

6. It's wonderful that you feel no shame, but I have a set of rules to enforce. I'm not taking sides, it was aimed at everyone. Can't follow the rules? Then don't post. Discussion over. Done. The End. Fin.

7. He's talking about real women, Clam.

8. He's talking about real women, Clam.
    I love you no homo.

9. Time can't pass by faster... zzzZZZzzz

Make it tomorrow already damn it.

10. @Radvo - WATCH BLACK MIRROR MAN! time flies...

why doesn't anyone watch it

nubs

11. @Radvo - WATCH BLACK MIRROR MAN! time flies...

why doesn't anyone watch it

nubs
    Just watched trailer and I'm confused as fk.

12. hahaha... yea, the trailer... I didn't see the trailer...

Watch the series itself... Then come back :and tell me what you thought about it. I GUARANTEE YOU it's well worth the time!