1. I wish more people played Smite. Such a great MOBA. Especially if you want to take a break from Dota or LoL.

2. Just came through my mind that I have had a 100% win rate with Kha'zix across season 6 and season 7 is only going to look better. Can't wait to abuse him for elo. My top 3 junglers.

3. Just came through my mind that I have had a 100% win rate with Kha'zix across season 6 and season 7 is only going to look better. Can't wait to abuse him for elo. My top 3 junglers.
    He is my main jungler, and I love him to bits but he keeps getting banned whenever I jungle :( So I'e been playing Hecarim a lot.

4. The facepalm when people make up words like "jungler" to basically name going off-road.

5. The facepalm when people make up words like "jungler" to basically name going off-road.
    The actual part of the map is called the Jungle.... No-one actually made it up, it's the name Riot gives to the player in that role.

Now it's my turn to cringe at your ignorance.

6. The facepalm when people make up words like "jungler" to basically name going off-road.
    If you go on a lane, you are a laner. If you go to the jungle, you're a jungler. It's just that easy. There's certain champions who are basically made for the jungle and only played in the jungle, and these champions are universally known as junglers, and for example whenever someone talks about kha'zix, everyone already knows him as that assassin bug that goes in the jungle and stays in the jungle whenever he's not ganking. You aren't going to see a jungler unless he is ganking, otherwise he's just going to stay and farm in his jungle. The jungle is specifically designed to be played in, it's not like going off-road like in doter.
    Nobody if going to bother say "I love kha'zix, he's my favorite champion who is currently viable to go farm in the jungle and gank lanes so they can snowball towards the late game and win." We just go "I love kha'zix, he's my favorite jungler".

And that's about it I guess. I do facepalm, however, at moderators such as yourself who'd do better to just stick to moderating and not spout their stupid and cheap opinions whenever they got the chance. Tells a lot about the type of person they are.

7. The actual part of the map is called the Jungle.... No-one actually made it up, it's the name Riot gives to the player in that role.

Now it's my turn to cringe at your ignorance.
    Please, do. Let me help with that cringing.

If you go on a lane, you are a laner. If you go to the jungle, you're a jungler. It's just that easy.

And that's about it I guess. I do facepalm, however, at moderators such as yourself who'd do better to just stick to moderating and not spout their stupid and cheap opinions whenever they got the chance. Tells a lot about the type of person they are.
    Hey, I can play that game! "If you pull imbecile words out of your ***, you're a dumb millennial."
    Although I'll admit you are making me feel like doing my moderating job on you now.

8. Please, do. Let me help with that cringing.

Hey, I can play that game! "If you pull imbecile words out of your ***, you're a dumb millennial."
    Although I'll admit you are making me feel like doing my moderating job on you now.
    TIL a term created BY a company, created for their game specifically, are not allowed to creature a word of their own to title the role and they must specifically find a word already in existence to call it.

9. And that's about it I guess. I do facepalm, however, at moderators such as yourself who'd do better to just stick to moderating and not spout their stupid and cheap opinions whenever they got the chance. Tells a lot about the type of person they are.
    I think just about everyone in this thread, at one point or another, has stated an opinion that someone else in the thread would consider stupid. I don't think it's necessary to go attacking this point over an opinion.

10. TIL a term created BY a company, created for their game specifically, are not allowed to creature a word of their own to title the role and they must specifically find a word already in existence to call it.
    That must be why a website-wide search for the term only has it come up in the Forums, coming from players' posts, right?

11. That must be why a website-wide search for the term only has it come up in the Forums, coming from players' posts, right?

I don't understand this argument.
    Edited: November 19, 2016

12. https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...pe=&as_rights=

These articles are written on behalf of Riot, before you say anything.
    Which, assuming them being "written on behalf" implies they are the words Riot would use, would at the very most mean that Riot gave in to the mental damage and started using it too to not alienate players who might "not know what Riot is talking about" if the made up words weren't used.

13. Which, assuming them being "written on behalf" implies they are the words Riot would use, would at the very most mean that Riot gave in to the mental damage and started using it too to not alienate players who might "not know what Riot is talking about" if the made up words weren't used.
    I don't know the reasoning, but the fact is they use "jungler" frequently in eSports. I assume they go for more technical, official terminology on the "main" website, hence why terms like "marksman" are used there, but you will pretty much exclusively hear "AD Carry" in their eSports broadcasts. It seems less like being inclusive and more about convenience. "One who plays in the jungle" is a mouthful, "jungler" is not.
    Edited: November 19, 2016

14. I don't know the reasoning, but the fact is they use "jungler" frequently in eSports. I assume they go for more technical, official terminology on the "main" website, hence why terms like "marksman" are used there, but you will pretty much exclusively hear "AD Carry" in their eSports broadcasts.
    I'll let you figure out my opinion on "esport." Either way, those unofficial terms (like the one in discussion) are just repeated by bovines until commentators and others have to either give in, which is easier, or insist on real words and risk prepubescents calling that wrong or "bad." It's tumblr speech applied to gaming. It's surprising people who hate "junglers" aren't called "junglerophobic" yet.

"One who plays in the jungle" is a mouthful, "jungler" is not.
    Neither is "off-road." Even "off-lane" doesn't requires made up words.

15. I don't know the reasoning, but the fact is they use "jungler" frequently in eSports. I assume they go for more technical, official terminology on the "main" website, hence why terms like "marksman" are used there, but you will pretty much exclusively hear "AD Carry" in their eSports broadcasts. It seems less like being inclusive and more about convenience. "One who plays in the jungle" is a mouthful, "jungler" is not.
    Just the thing of considering that the people around those "eSports" are intelligent in any sort of way is so hilarious that I don't know if I should laugh at you or cringe