1. Spoiler: Show

Welcome to Poland, where dumb players usually que in groups. On this example we can see JUNGLER with heal and support with smite. But that's not all! Polish players also love to trash talk even if they don't do anything else except dying. They also don't like to ping because they're professionals and they expect you to know when you're going to get gangbanged by 4 enemy players :)

Dunno, just had urge to write this..
    http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...2303?tab=stats

As you can see we were down to our Nexus, then I did the mother of all comebacks, no-one messes with a full build Vayne.
    Got my mastery 6 after it ^_^

You just gotta learn to carry.

2. http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...2303?tab=stats

As you can see we were down to our Nexus, then I did the mother of all comebacks, no-one messes with a full build Vayne.

What you said wasn't funny, at all...

I want you, in the same place as he was, and do what you know best: Which is carrying, right ?

3. http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...2303?tab=stats

You're playing adc. Adc/mid should carry game but it's a bit hard to do that with premade made of people who chased enemy player to their base at 7th minute (he escaped). I can also see your jungler had smite and 42 assists.

4. More League drama? Say it isn't so!

Really, I think we just need to all go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure, where everyone is a winner!

5. This is the first month I'm considering renewing my sub with real money (or not renewing at all) instead of wasting another 3-4 hours farming gold...

I am finally making >some< money and treasure time as much as I can :(

I can't keep up with all the games I've started/want to start...

So far only playing/played : Steep, Rainbow 6 Siege, WoW, ESO, Fallout 4, Civ 6
    Still have to play : Far Cry 4, Gta V, Dishonored 2, Shadow of Mordor, Magicka 2, DS3, Subnautica, NMS, Tyranny, etc.

6. This is the first month I'm considering renewing my sub with real money (or not renewing at all) instead of wasting another 3-4 hours farming gold...

I am finally making >some< money and treasure time as much as I can :(

I can't keep up with all the games I've started/want to start...

So far only playing/played : Steep, Rainbow 6 Siege, WoW, ESO, Fallout 4, Civ 6
    Still have to play : Far Cry 4, Gta V, Dishonored 2, Shadow of Mordor, Magicka 2, DS3, Subnautica, NMS, Tyranny, etc.
    I've beaten 16/200 steam games 53/200 i plan on beating 11/200 that are unbeatable. The rest I got from some bundle and have no intention of play. And here I am spending all of my spare time playing Diablo 2 or counter strike

7. I've beaten 16/200 steam games 53/200 i plan on beating 11/200 that are unbeatable. The rest I got from some bundle and have no intention of play. And here I am spending all of my spare time playing Diablo 2 or counter strike
    I've actually beaten like five of the 60-something I want to beat, and then there are games like Witcher 3 that I want to replay over and over and suck up time from other games. Or WoW, especially now that I'm going for more competitive progression on retail.

This is probably my best time to do it as well, before my responsibilities get even more time-consuming. Where's that Prince of Persia dagger when I need it?

8. Cows have been pretty nice to me so far. 2x ohms and 1x Lo, and some other decent runes. I bought the torch for the first ohm (got vex from that)
    Spoiler: Show

9. And you got a hellfire torch. Fancy.

10. I got my first pentakill of the season ^_^
    Same game got 2 quadras too but someone always escaped :(

Spoiler: Show

http://plays.tv/video/5834a46865dad8b294

11. They released a battle chest worth 30$ with D3 and the expansion however I wouldn't give a penny to those devs

12. Working with the dev from plays.tv to fix their new client release.
    Forgot how much I love doing this stuff but I'm too poor to go back to finish Uni.

Also made 40GB of space on my SSD be deleting Legion & 40GB from Dishonored 2 cos I got I refunded.
    Edited: November 23, 2016