1. They released a battle chest worth 30$ with D3 and the expansion however I wouldn't give a penny to those devs
    I get that, but there are more games in that franchise than just D3, also.
    or Legion... I guess they don't want our money
    Legion is new, and the discount on the base game is pretty decent.

2. Legion is new, and the discount on the base game is pretty decent.
    Isn't it $5 for the battle chest every X-mas anyway? I rember that it was last 2 at least.

3. Not every Christmas. It depends on how they handle the battle chest. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was super cheap this Christmas. If you're looking for a sale on Legion itself, I would wait until Christmas and see if there is one. It's more likely that it will then than now.

4. Not every Christmas. It depends on how they handle the battle chest. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was super cheap this Christmas. If you're looking for a sale on Legion itself, I would wait until Christmas and see if there is one. It's more likely that it will then than now.
    Probably... all my friends pre-ordered and quit after a month after it got released and they say it's not that good, but I want to check it for myself.
    I'll keep an eye on the local stores on friday, but it's less likely to have it discounted if Blizzard isn't offering it.

5. I get that, but there are more games in that franchise than just D3, also.
    Blizzard never gave a spotlight to the "classic games" anyway

However; https://www.g2a.com/diablo-ii-lord-o...ey-global.html

8$ doesn't seem a price that requires a promotion for me.

6. Perhaps not, but that still doesn't change they don't have a single sale for the whole franchise. Just because G2A is selling something cheap (which is nothing new), doesn't mean it's OK for Blizzard to disregard Diablo.
    Probably... all my friends pre-ordered and quit after a month after it got released and they say it's not that good, but I want to check it for myself.
    I'll keep an eye on the local stores on friday, but it's less likely to have it discounted if Blizzard isn't offering it.
    "it's not that good" Seems to be an unpopular opinion for Legion so far. Most of the people who've stopped playing it already, I'd go so far as to say that they are just burned out on the game as a whole. Legion has made a few mistakes, but so far, it is overwhelmingly good.

7. Probably... all my friends pre-ordered and quit after a month after it got released and they say it's not that good, but I want to check it for myself.
    I didn't enjoy it, I put effort in for 3 month cleared content just to say "look I have the experience, I've done it and I still dont enjoy it".
    It got uninstalled this morning...
    If I didnt use my Bnet for Overwatch I'd have lent it to you to try it out.

8. And you got a hellfire torch. Fancy.
    I liked how in PoE the bosses use the same moves you get, but there's nothing cooler than having Diablo's hellfire proc on a melee character

9. I didn't enjoy it, I put effort in for 3 month cleared content just to say "look I have the experience, I've done it and I still dont enjoy it".
    It got uninstalled this morning...
    If I didnt use my Bnet for Overwatch I'd have lent it to you to try it out.
    But the cat form. Feral cat form so good.

Legion has its share of issues, but the only one that continually irks me is the titanforging system. Occasionally I get a bit envious when I see someone with the legendaries I want but...eh...not a big deal for me.

10. But Im a bear :(
    Well that's unfortunate, the best bear forms are locked behind a **** ton of PVP or the Nighthold.

11. I want to move to the US

Who wants to house me while I find a job and earn enough to sustain myself ?

No-one ?

------------------

My ****ing Naga broke again jesus ****ing hell it's the "replacement" I got 8 months ago. I paid so much money for 8 months worth of usable tech ???

DO NOT buy any Razer products ever.

12. My ****ing Naga broke again jesus ****ing hell it's the "replacement" I got 8 months ago. I paid so much money for 8 months worth of usable tech ???

My first naga died out of warranty. Bought another.

It's worth it, stop crying just cos something broke, **** breaks... its just childish.

My Cooler Master Seidon died, replaced it.. my Cooler Master keyboard broke, guess what? Replaced it.
    Stuff comes with warranties for reasons. Going "OMG X COMPANY SUCKS NEVER BUY AGAIN" is just pathetic really.

Nagas are prone to breaking, specifically the mousewheel being the most common issue (also mine). So far I've had no issues with my current one and it's just over a year old (and again out of warranty), I'll buy another one when it breaks.

13. I liked how in PoE the bosses use the same moves you get, but there's nothing cooler than having Diablo's hellfire proc on a melee character
    Yeah, I like that there are some boss-specific spells, and then it feels awesome when you get one of them.
    I want to move to the US

No-one ?
    You might find someone if you split rent with them.
    Not me though. That'd mean I would have to get dressed every day after waking up. I'm often too lazy for that.

14. I want to move to the US

No-one ?

------------------

My ****ing Naga broke again jesus ****ing hell it's the "replacement" I got 8 months ago. I paid so much money for 8 months worth of usable tech ???

I've had my Logitech G500 for a long time now and almost no problems. It's really nice.