1. Yeah, I like that there are som boss-specific spells, and then it feels awesome when you get one of them.

You might find someone if you split rent with them.
    Not me though. That'd mean I would have to get dressed every day after waking up. I'm often too lazy for that.
    And this is why I hate living with my gran, I miss walking around in my undies and a vest. Now I have to put on sweatpants... and thats effort.

2. Razer is ****. Nagas are turbo ****.
    I completely agree. My Naga was a huge waste of money.

3. How to instantly tell someone is a scammer on steam
    Spoiler: Show

4. How to instantly tell someone is a scammer on steam
    Spoiler: Show

or +rep on their profiles, like... who cares about that crap?

If I didnt use my Bnet for Overwatch I'd have lent it to you to try it out.
    That would have been neat, but still it wouldn't answer my curiosity as it'll be mostly first impression, but I really dunno... this new talent system seems way too grindy for me, maybe I'll pass this expansion.
    Edited: November 23, 2016

5. My first naga died out of warranty. Bought another.

It's worth it, stop crying just cos something broke, **** breaks... its just childish.

My Cooler Master Seidon died, replaced it.. my Cooler Master keyboard broke, guess what? Replaced it.
    Stuff comes with warranties for reasons. Going "OMG X COMPANY SUCKS NEVER BUY AGAIN" is just pathetic really.

Nagas are prone to breaking, specifically the mousewheel being the most common issue (also mine). So far I've had no issues with my current one and it's just over a year old (and again out of warranty), I'll buy another one when it breaks.
    Paying 90euros on a piece of tech to have it break in 8 months is ******ed, especially when the avg. wage here is ~500euros. If you don't see the fault in that I will not further my point.

Sure, if I had money to throw on tech all day it would be nothing, but with an investment this big, I expect it to be made out of better materials, not plastic that wears in a few months and springs that break in less than a year of no abuse and proper maintenance (took care of it because I knew my old one broke, still this broke even faster).

You might find someone if you split rent with them.
    Not me though. That'd mean I would have to get dressed every day after waking up. I'm often too lazy for that.
    I mean... you really don't NEED to... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6. So far I've realized I'm afraid of thunders, heights, and most recently, rain... **** me...

7. I mean... you really don't NEED to... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I would need to. I'm sure you'd like if I didn't, but I'd need to. I prefer to be modest in front of other people, and you'd be a roommate/housemate, not a boyfriend. :p
    That would have been neat, but still it wouldn't answer my curiosity as it'll be mostly first impression, but I really dunno... this new talent system seems way too grindy for me, maybe I'll pass this expansion.
    The artifact trait system isn't really too big of a deal, especially since they will be implementing a catch-up system in the next patch. It's essentially there to give you a sense of "progression". You can get a lot of traits fairly early on. And I have to say it's satisfying to continue to work towards something other than gear or rep.

8. And this is why I hate living with my gran, I miss walking around in my undies and a vest. Now I have to put on sweatpants... and thats effort.
    It feels good to walk around naked or just wearing boxers. Boxers + coffee or tea + gaming...<3

9. Sweatpants, no bra, pizza and anime.
    Start of a good night!

10. I can't watch anime. I don't know why, but I just don't like it :P
    I do watch cartoons during the morning. Old Tom & Jerry.

11. Boxers? Sweatpants? I don't find them comfortable either, and I ditch them as soon as I'm alone. I love having one side of my house all to myself.

12. just passing through thinking of things you said

13. I can't watch anime. I don't know why, but I just don't like it :P
    I do watch cartoons during the morning. Old Tom & Jerry.
    Same story here, there's only 1 anime I can watch and that's Death note.

14. Same story here, there's only 1 anime I can watch and that's Death note.
    It'd be fair to say that only if you've given every other anime a chance and didn't like it
    If there's one there's bound to be more desu

15. It'd be fair to say that only if you've given every other anime a chance and didn't like it
    If there's one there's bound to be more desu
    Give me a good name of one and I might put the time :)

Boxers? Sweatpants? I don't find them comfortable either, and I ditch them as soon as I'm alone. I love having one side of my house all to myself.
    Naked and only boxers if friends/people around. And yes someone lives with me. She does pretty much the same thing, but we know each other for a long time/we have history.