1. I guess you just don't pay attention or read between the lines.

2. I guess you just don't pay attention or read between the lines.
    Neither, I am having a nice dinner and 1 pint. So I just decided to come here and say some random stuff which makes NO sense at all. Think I achieved that tho.

3. Neither, I am having a nice dinner and 1 pint. So I just decided to come here and say some random stuff which makes NO sense at all. Think I achieved that tho.
    I meant in general, not her last couple posts specifically. The fact she refuses to wear corsets shouldn't count that many negative points.

4. I meant in general, not her last couple posts specifically. The fact she refuses to wear corsets shouldn't count that many negative points.
    Why in the heavens would anyone wear corsets, did I miss something or we jumped back on victorian era.

5. Because corsets with garter belts and fishnets are absolutely ****ing hot.

6. Because corsets with garter belts and fishnets are absolutely ****ing hot.
    There I have to agree, depends on the person that wears them tho, doesn't fit for everyone. Also yea since you mentioned, shouldn't get negative points for not wanting to wear one, also because they will never see it anyways haha.

7. 6 years ago I said my mother won't live with her new boyfriend till the last Christmas for me while in High School. At this point I'm studying last year and tomorrow he will take the last part of his items from here.
    Before test in Latvian teacher said that there will be many 10s and 9s (highest marks in Latvia), I answered there will be 3-4 8s max. Day later found out there were excactly 4 8s.
    What's next?

8. 6 years ago I said my mother won't live with her new boyfriend till the last Christmas for me while in High School. At this point I'm studying last year and tomorrow he will take the last part of his items from here.
    Before test in Latvian teacher said that there will be many 10s and 9s (highest marks in Latvia), I answered there will be 3-4 8s max. Day later found out there were excactly 4 8s.
    What's next?
    Coincidence?

9. Mercy was hinting at spending her time in panties or not even that and you're complaining about lack of drama?
    Marrying really ****ed up your priorities.
    Isnt that what a marriage does??

Because corsets with garter belts and fishnets are absolutely ****ing hot.
    Depending on the body but +1 there

10. laughing my *** off
    Why's that? You've run out of people to scam?
    Drama is more fun so i'll pass that, besides she is not into my type of list whatsoever. She's like one of those like small kitties that even when angry and just too cute haha. I'm more into let's say "lions".
    Um.... I'm not really sure how I should feel about this.
    I know we've discussed this before, and there are a fair number of people who consider me especially "mean". Like, apparently I'm so much of a ***** that people have made videos in my honor just to bash on me. But you think I'm just cute? I guess that says a lot about the other guys.

11. Um.... I'm not really sure how I should feel about this.
    I know we've discussed this before, and there are a fair number of people who consider me especially "mean". Like, apparently I'm so much of a ***** that people have made videos in my honor just to bash on me. But you think I'm just cute? I guess that says a lot about the other guys.
    Ye well doing your job on warmane doesn't make you a mean person. For example, magaginho is full time **** and that is what I call a mean person haha. And people making videos? Oh please, there are some of em with my name in em too not like I give a flying rats *** of it. And if someone can't handle a slight "slap" from a grill, they just haven't met any real one, simple as that.

12. Please tell us more about those "real ones" specially after that slap reference.

13. Please tell us more about those "real ones" specially after that slap reference.
    As in you tell them to stop doing stupid **** and they go cry around because of it. Real is in, real not from net?

14. hypocrisy and yet youre the one that begs for gold using the argument that youre a girl so people need to be nice. that shows a lot about how worthless you are since you have no morals or standards to stop you from selling yourself

worst part is that you're probably a neckbeard dying for attention
    Edited: November 25, 2016