1. hypocrisy and yet youre the one that begs for gold using the argument that youre a girl so people need to be nice. that shows a lot about how worthless you are since you have no morals or standards to stop you from selling yourself

worst part is that you're probably a neckbeard dying for attention
    Wait, I can get gold for being a grill? all this time being poor af ingame, Im sad :(

2. hypocrisy and yet youre the one that begs for gold using the argument that youre a girl so people need to be nice. that shows a lot about how worthless you are since you have no morals or standards to stop you from selling yourself

So, you realize that and still reply to him/her ?

I don't understand people sometimes...

3. Wait, I can get gold for being a grill? all this time being poor af ingame, Im sad :(
    Quite bad sarcasm

4. Wait, I can get gold for being a grill? all this time being poor af ingame, Im sad :(
    What kind of grill are we talking about? :P

Spoiler: Show

5. So I've been playing Diablo 2 a fair amount lately, if anyone hasn't already guessed. A couple days ago, I decided to start fresh on the new ladder with a friend. I'm playing a tank paladin while my friend is playing a lightning sorc. We just beat Diablo himself an hour or so ago, and that was the most fun I've had with a Diablo game in a while. It was a frantic fight to stay alive and not run out of potions. I died a couple times, and my friend died several more times. But we eventually killed him.

Got this out of it.

Farmed a bit of Mephisto, too. "Exploiting" the use of textures to attack him from Africa. Got quite a few upgrades out of doing that too.
    Now I get to work on farming runes....
    What kind of grill are we talking about? :P

The best grill I've had is a gas-fueled one... heh.

6. Farmed a bit of Mephisto, too. "Exploiting" the use of textures to attack him from Africa. Got quite a few upgrades out of doing that too.
    Now I get to work on farming runes....

The best grill I've had is a gas-fueled one... heh.
    Using Africa and the word farming... omg so racist. Exploiting also? Reported.
    Note: I'm joking btw.

Its 2016 and man-whoring might be the better choice and not grill for gold.

I remember during the release of Dragon Soul. A girl was crying b/c the mount dropped and she didn't get it. I was loling so ****ing hard. I told her "not going to mention name" guess what? She said... What? Me: " Keep Dreaming " and she kept crying b/c a ****ing mount.
    Edited: November 26, 2016 Reason: I don't like the censoring of curse words.

7. hypocrisy and yet youre the one that begs for gold using the argument that youre a girl so people need to be nice. that shows a lot about how worthless you are since you have no morals or standards to stop you from selling yourself

soooo hypocrisy = moral values? you just made your own argument fail haha ;)
    its so funny how most of the people here dont understand that maybe someone just doesnt give a **** about your opinions and instead of kissing up and acting nice just goes straightforward at what they want
    aaaand how most ppl wanna believe that im some 'neckbeard dying for attention' lol im just having fun with random people on the internet that i wont ever meet or interact with irl, just cant get myself to care if you think good or bad of me bbygirl

8. soooo hypocrisy = moral values? you just made your own argument fail haha ;)
    You would know, wouldn't you? You're the only one here that scams people as far as I know.

its so funny how most of the people here dont understand that maybe someone just doesnt give a **** about your opinions
    Yeah. You don't care about anyone's opinions. I bet that's why you're posting here. Because you don't care.

and instead of kissing up and acting nice just goes straightforward at what they want
    Thinking that people in this thread "kiss up" goes to show that, quite clearly, you're new here.

It's clearly apparent that your previous posts on this thread indicate that you do care. In particular, about my opinion. Why you would care is beyond me. I could not care less if you cared about my opinion or not. Especially when you try to imply that things like boobs and discussing underwear should be taboo. Which, again, indicates you are new here. I think you'd be surprised to find, particularly in this thread, taboos and rules don't get in the way of people acting in ways you might personally deem inappropriate.

How's that for 'hypocrite'? Hm?
    Nevermind, you still haven't figured out I was telling you not to scam people in the other thread. Instead, you're of the belief that I think you shouldn't be talking about what gender you are. Which is baffling.

But hey! Can't argue with stupid.

9. I treated myself to a tablet today since it was Black Friday sales still and my laptop broke.

Went in to get the Amazon Fire 7 for £30 came out with an Acer Iconia 8 for £80.

Man I hate payday.

10. You would know, wouldn't you? You're the only one here that scams people as far as I know.

Yeah. You don't care about anyone's opinions. I bet that's why you're posting here. Because you don't care.

Thinking that people in this thread "kiss up" goes to show that, quite clearly, you're new here.

It's clearly apparent that your previous posts on this thread indicate that you do care. In particular, about my opinion. Why you would care is beyond me. I could not care less if you cared about my opinion or not. Especially when you try to imply that things like boobs and discussing underwear should be taboo. Which, again, indicates you are new here. I think you'd be surprised to find, particularly in this thread, taboos and rules don't get in the way of people acting in ways you might personally deem inappropriate.

How's that for 'hypocrite'? Hm?
    Nevermind, you still haven't figured out I was telling you not to scam people in the other thread. Instead, you're of the belief that I think you shouldn't be talking about what gender you are. Which is baffling.

But hey! Can't argue with stupid.
    i think i was clear when I said that 'im just having fun with random people on the internet that i wont ever meet or interact with irl' you being the ones that reply to my comments not other way around :D i mean thats kinda obvious even though i did pop up randomly in this thread just to tease

i posted the hypocrisy definition link after i read a lot of pages here pretty much getting the idea of this thread and tbh i got nothing against u people its just funny how defensive you can get (or offensive with the fake girl comments)
    and the best of it all is that i dont remember addressing you at all so that i would imply that i need your feedback on anything :D
    you are cute when you get defensive though, dont get me wrong

11. you can't ignore the fact nobody wants you here, and then get upset about it

and admitting you came to troll staff is a good way to get a vacation

12. jumping to conclusions arent you?
    trolling is such an overused word that i feel most of you who use it cant even grasp its meaning
    having harmless fun does not equal trolling sweetie nor does it get anyone upset, or shouldnt at very least :)

13. jumping to conclusions arent you?
    trolling is such an overused word that i feel most of you who use it cant even grasp its meaning
    having harmless fun does not equal trolling sweetie nor does it get anyone upset, or shouldnt at very least :)

14. soooo hypocrisy = moral values? you just made your own argument fail haha ;)
    i'll rewrite it for you since your interpretation skills seems limited:
    someone stating that just because she's a girl she deserves free stuff tells how low you are and you're, most certainly, a pathetic figure of what a female gamer stands for

maybe someone just doesnt give a **** about your opinions and instead of kissing up and acting nice just goes straightforward at what they want
    if you didn't give a **** about third party opinions you wouldn't be here posting again neither you would make so many posts on your thread begging for free **** since you're a girl. acting straightforward? you're right, i mean, prostitutes also are quite frontal when doing their jobs but that doesn't mean that what they're doing is right and this same rule is automatically applied to you

i think i was clear when I said that 'im just having fun with random people on the internet that i wont ever meet or interact with irl'
    obviously you were, i just dont want to imagine what you would do for something more than ingame items

one can only think that my lines above this sentence were a really good comparison

i posted the hypocrisy definition link after i read a lot of pages here pretty much getting the idea of this thread and tbh i got nothing against u people its just funny how defensive you can get (or offensive with the fake girl comments)
    no one is defensive, people are just laughing at your desperate attempts to actually sound like a female

aaaand how most ppl wanna believe that im some 'neckbeard dying for attention' lol im just having fun with random people on the internet that i wont ever meet or interact with irl, just cant get myself to care if you think good or bad of me bbygirl
    yes you're a neckbeard for sure and i can tell you that you're also quite obvious to spot

this is probably one of the most embarassing attempts that i've ever seen though
    Edited: November 26, 2016