1. My death knight guide got deleted. :(

2. My death knight guide got deleted. :(
    Yeah, we had to do a cleaning. I was sad, but it had to be done. (It was outdated and you were marked as a guest.)
    You should totally go make a guide for a Holy DK. I'm sure you remember how to play one!

3. Yeah, we had to do a cleaning. I was sad, but it had to be done. (It was outdated and you were marked as a guest.)
    You should totally go make a guide for a Holy DK. I'm sure you remember how to play one!
    That...is a fabulous idea. It will be no ordinary guide, oh-ho, but a work of ART.

My fame and legacy for that guide will span eons, my name cherished forever with similar creative geniuses: Bach, Mozart, Chopin.

Give me like 5 minutes.

4. Real women farm their own gold.
    Not that I am real or anything but I am way too stubborn to borrow gold from people. I farm my own gold with Enchanting and Herbalism. I very very rarely borrow gold from my bf. I don't like the feeling of it.

Sad news on my server. WoW tokens were 60k and now 100k+. :(

5. I tried playing WOD for like a week and the giant carrot stealing thing in the first mop dungeon confused me so much I quit playing again.

6. I very very rarely borrow gold from my bf.
    Spoiler: Show

So, anyone hyped for the new PoE league in 5 days?

7. Sad news on my server. WoW tokens were 60k and now 100k+. :(
    Someone told me it's around 200k in Korea.

8. That...is a fabulous idea. It will be no ordinary guide, oh-ho, but a work of ART.

My fame and legacy for that guide will span eons, my name cherished forever with similar creative geniuses: Bach, Mozart, Chopin.

Give me like 5 minutes.
    Hehe.
    By the way, if you go and reply to introduction section threads, you can get your post count up in no time.
    Sad news on my server. WoW tokens were 60k and now 100k+. :(
    Yeah, the gold cost went up when they made it so you can add battle.net balance with the tokens.
    Meanwhile, the US token gold cost is STILL cheaper than the European token before it jumped in price! It's hovering between 50k and 55k for the US now.

So, anyone hyped for the new PoE league in 5 days?
    Waiting for it. Playing Diablo 2 in the meantime.

9. Where do u play Diablo 2? Are blizz servers the only place with a community or what?

10. I'm currently playing on battle.net on the US East realm. It's the most populated on battle.net. I hang out in a custom chat channel with a bunch of people to avoid bots. The command to set the channel as your home channel is "/home op md2ga". If you're interested in that. There are a variety of private servers around for it as well, but I haven't bothered with them.
    The "md2ga" is an acronym for "make diablo 2 great again".

11. I assume my ping would be bad if I'm eastern european but wanna play there?

12. Pings to Blizzard servers are usually pretty good. The friend I play with on retail WoW on a US server (which is on a central/western realm) has 100-110 ms, and he's in western Europe. So I'd say you could expect 100-150ms to US East Diablo 2 realm. Maybe 200 on a bad day. That'd be my guess. If you're a stickler for good latency, it might not be super great for you. But at the same time, Diablo 2 works in the way that you do on your screen and it sends that input to the server. So while your attacks may land late, they do land - unlike on WoW where you can be lagging and be in melee range of someone and still get the error "not in range".

13. Where do u play Diablo 2? Are blizz servers the only place with a community or what?
    Mercy sorry if this isn't allowed but https://www.reddit.com/r/slashdiablo/

I play d2 alot.

All of them are hardcore, single player, /players8, untwinked (aka use what you find), and hybrid builds I made myself. :)

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=69514319&f=161 - Frozen arrow/ fury hybrid w/ eth titans <3
    http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=70958346&f=161 Charged bolt / frozen orb hybrid
    http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=70611789&f=161 Light Dancer (only light traps, and kick - no overpowered death)

Working on a fireclaws wolf that's going to be my hardest challenge yet.

Edited: November 27, 2016

14. I am a very very happy Varus main.
    Passive rework is gonna make him more meta than he currently is (from T3 to maybe T2(1?)).
    Me and DJ havent lost a game as Varus/Alister.
    After 300+ Varus games I finally got my first penta kill on him.

My match history is looking pretty and Im having a good day.