1. Very nice.

So far, I'm getting a few exceptional and elite items with a bunch of sockets, but my luck with runes thus far are abysmal...
    Let me show you my graveyard. It wouldn't be an airwaves walkthrough if we didn't kill hell baal with an unfinished runeword.

I prefer to farm countess and mute up, instead of trying bull**** lower kurast super chests. Ask on d2jsp about that if you have teleport / a ton of patience and want serious high runes like ohm/ber/jah.

Never finished this one because I already have Sanctuary, this just has the highest base block % (and -5 frw rip)

Never even bothered to cube this one.

And my light dancer has TWO, lol. Killed hell baal with a rhyme bone shield. -_-

I'm actually confused as to why the **** I would put my dancer's sanctuary in a -10 frw shield... I better go back and read my own walkthrough.

Edited: November 29, 2016

2. I just haven't gotten in far enough on my Zon in the ladder to get to farming runes just yet. I'm getting there, though. I'm actually at the point where I need to start work on crafting them.

Downloaded D2, now need to find some tutorial or something to figure out basic stuff.
    http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/
    This is the closest you'll get to a tutorial. The game has a lot of depth and many facets to cover. This site, even after having played the game over the course of 15-16 years, is still a very good friend. I would start with the basics tab on the left side of the page.

If you have questions, feel free to ask them here. Seems there are a few of us that can answer them for you.

3. Yep this should help, thanks ^^

4. Elementalist Lux is a beautiful skin and Im happy I bought it.

5. Elementalist Lux is a beautiful skin and Im happy I bought it.
    10 skins in 1 who wouldn't get that.

Oh yeah Faker

6. Yep this should help, thanks ^^
    you can pm me here or ingame (shouldn't be hard to guess)

i do walkthroughs and let's plays and alot of theorycrafting

7. you can pm me here or ingame (shouldn't be hard to guess)

i do walkthroughs and let's plays and alot of theorycrafting
    I think i've seen airwaves in game before on slash, did you play standard a couple of years back?

If you play on slash diablo you can also ask me for help. My account names are Linkthehero and Linkthejava. I'll mostly be playing on Linkthejava if I have any free time this week.

8. TFW you try to use your Workout Anytime subscription and the door scanner doesn't take your keycard. One more thing I have to do tomorrow...

#pissed

9. TFW you try to use your Workout Anytime subscription and the door scanner doesn't take your keycard. One more thing I have to do tomorrow...

#pissed
    Oh ****

Look whose posting again

10. I think i've seen airwaves in game before on slash, did you play standard a couple of years back?

If you play on slash diablo you can also ask me for help. My account names are Linkthehero and Linkthejava. I'll mostly be playing on Linkthejava if I have any free time this week.
    Ah, nah, that might have been my evil twin. A different guy from jsp, also named tom, also named airwaves. Lol.

Haven't ever bothered with slash, I mostly do hardcore p8 untwinked walkthroughs when my depression hits really hard.

11. Ah, nah, that might have been my evil twin. A different guy from jsp, also named tom, also named airwaves. Lol.

Haven't ever bothered with slash, I mostly do hardcore p8 untwinked walkthroughs when my depression hits really hard.
    That's the airwaves I remember, I used to post a lot in general chat and i think he would every once in a while

12. That's the airwaves I remember, I used to post a lot in general chat and i think he would every once in a while
    dats me

i gave away Airwaves though lel

lurn got all my my multis banned

who were you? never thought i'd meet a gc'er here LOL
    Edited: November 30, 2016

13. dats me

i gave away Airwaves though lel

lurn got all my my multis banned

who were you? never thought i'd meet a gc'er here LOL
    You're the one that gave zubaru/lurn the account zubaru right? My account there is Farts, I would send people in gc .01fg with the message "plis gold" to get fg

14. You're the one that gave zubaru/lurn the account zubaru right? My account there is Farts, I would send people in gc .01fg with the message "plis gold" to get fg
    oh yeah i recognize that name lol

small world

i talk to lauren on fb but otherwise i've completely stopped contacting anyone

edit: sometimes i google myself though, good times reading old drama threads

:')
    Edited: December 1, 2016

15. That's pretty much how it is and then Smegma will hop in with a masterpiece

Do you remember when Dominate got locked for scamming a shako and everyone had free dominate signatures with animals locked in cages lol