1. LOL

I found this gold in an old usb drive, remember her?

2. lmao yeah i think I remember them. There's been so many fake girls over the years just to get free forum gold and items

3. I am so confused right now.

4. d2jsp is the largest forum for diablo 2, general chat is pretty much what this section is

Moving up in the world
    Spoiler: Show

5. Nice.

And I was always told to avoid d2jsp, so I never went there.

I've been playing Ashes of the Singularity the last couple days, since it was gifted to me early for Christmas. So I'm playing that while my buddy isn't around for D2. Gonna play both D2 and PoE once the new league starts up here in a day or two.

6. Lol mercy, your brain would explode from disbelief at how much cancer there is on d2jsp.

And the moderation team is even worse. The site owner used to file fake police reports against people he didn't like, and he had a "Loser" forum group.

7. And the moderation team is even worse. The site owner used to file fake police reports against people he didn't like, and he had a "Loser" forum group.
    "Here's a 24 hour suspension for using the word bot, never mind the fact that d2jsp started out as a paid bot in 2003"

>on my last cow run last night
    >sur drops

>first cow run of today

8. PoE's new breach league starts tomorrow and the hype train has no god damn breaks. I can't wait to get off work tomorrow and prepare for the league start. I'm actually damn hyped for once because I know this time around what kinda build I want to start out with, instead of experimenting. I've even enjoyed standard league the last days while trying out the build and I usually never play that league.

Sadly, due to my lack of playing last league, I won't be making a ton of currency from nerfs this time around Q_Q.

9. PoE's new breach league starts tomorrow and the hype train has no god damn breaks.
    Imma start playing PoE again because of the new league but I have no ideea what is happening. I just like that chat is active.

10. Lol mercy, your brain would explode from disbelief at how much cancer there is on d2jsp.

And the moderation team is even worse. The site owner used to file fake police reports against people he didn't like, and he had a "Loser" forum group.
    Surely there couldn't be a moderation team worse than Warmane's? :^)
    I was told to avoid the place because it was a site for botters, hackers, dupers, etc. Now that I learned that, I guess I can say I'm happy I stayed away from it.
    PoE's new breach league starts tomorrow and the hype train has no god damn breaks. I can't wait to get off work tomorrow and prepare for the league start. I'm actually damn hyped for once because I know this time around what kinda build I want to start out with, instead of experimenting. I've even enjoyed standard league the last days while trying out the build and I usually never play that league.

Sadly, due to my lack of playing last league, I won't be making a ton of currency from nerfs this time around Q_Q.
    From what I hear, there are going to be more people than usual playing on this PoE league. Referring to a bunch of pissed off people in the Diablo community. Some of my friends that normally wouldn't play PoE are going to because they're quitting/have quit D3. And friends of my friends who used to play PoE are coming back to it because those friends are moving from D3 to PoE for the league.

Blizzard's blizzcon announcements sure were good for business. :)

11. Imma start playing PoE again because of the new league but I have no ideea what is happening. I just like that chat is active.
    If you need anything, just hit me up @Ricks. That's my ranger on standard but it will redirect the message to whatever char I'm on at that time. I'd also recommend going ahead and looking up a build you'd like to play.

12. I get conflicting opinions on that. Some say go with your build and respec to learn the game, others say go with a build from the start...

13. Surely there couldn't be a moderation team worse than Warmane's? :^)
    Ayyyy.

Unrelated note: whenever i try to play D3 my cursor lags...really frustrating cause I can't play it. :/

14. I get conflicting opinions on that. Some say go with your build and respec to learn the game, others say go with a build from the start...
    It's something I'd recommend for someone who can actually commit to something. You are a completely different story, you already roll a new char every few days. Making you commit to a build which you know you won't play to the end is pointless, since respeccing a character works 2 ways (by paying currency or having an existing character thats part of a talent tree change):

The first option is too expensive and also not worth it unless you are in your 90's, the other simply ain't an option since you start fresh. So yea, best option for you by far would be to decide what to play and aim towards it as your endgame. Not sure if I'm allowed to link it, but i'll take the risk https://www.pathofexile.com/forum go here and check out a build you'd like to play. As an advice, try to avoid scion (currently **** as hell), templar, shadow since those classes usually require a bit more experience or investment into gear.

If you need any sense of direction, let me know. Good luck with your char.