1. Not sure if I'm allowed to link it, but i'll take the risk
    Go for it.

Generally, what links are allowed are pretty much anything so long as it's appropriate. Especially when you're discussing and being helpful. What wouldn't be allowed is making a new thread, advertising the game, trying to get as many people as possible to go there.

2. You are a completely different story, you already roll a new char every few days
    Trust me I don't like it either, it's like a disease. I have a stupid mentality that I have to find one archetype and that's it, which makes me rolling a stealth archer in skyrim also roll a hunter in wow and say a ranger in poe and a nightblade in eso, but I hate stealth in eso and everywhere else but skyrim and I realize I don't like hunter in wow and roll shaman, and also roll a spellblade in skyrim, but then I play with a shield, and I want to roll a warrior, but why roll warrior when you can be a paladin, but there's no vanilla horde-side paladins, so I can't be a paladin, so I go with shaman because it's the closest spellblade, but shamans can't tank, so I roll druid, but there's no other game in existence (exaggerated for drama) that has druids like wow, and most other games force me into a more linear hybrid archetype than what druid offers so I roll a more simplistic archetype like mage, but I realize mages can only dps, so I roll a shaman again, but then I realize warlocks can call infernals on low level players so I roll a warlock, but whaddaya know they can only dps too, so I go back to shaman, but then [...]

I cannot play different classes in different games. And playing different games with different mechanics slide me into different classes.

The one time I stuck to a class was when lord first released and I rolled a rogue to gank, liked it a bit then hated it, and I pushed through quitting wow and comming back and only playing that char, would probably play 2 hours in 1 month because I hated it but I was forcing myself to play it. The free Ashes of Al'ar I got for Christmas from mol..warmane also helped motivate me to level that char. It took me 2 YEARS to get to 80, and then I quit because I don't like dps-ing.

try to avoid scion (currently **** as hell), templar, shadow since those classes usually require a bit more experience or investment into gear.
    Damn it I wanted to roll Templar. Guess I'll try a Marauder, this looks interesting
    Edited: December 2, 2016

3. I think my druid turned out pretty okay could probably use more res but cyclone armor will tank everything
    Spoiler: Show

4. Woah, nobody posted here for a whole day! Literally unplayable.

5. Oh, there are posts that aren't quite 24 hours old yet. But you just can't see them. One of the perks of being a moderator. :)

6. Oh, there are posts that aren't quite 24 hours old yet. But you just can't see them. One of the perks of being a moderator. :)
    Pics or didn't happen ;o

7. Awesome-sauce. /sarcasm
    When it's the 2nd time your doctors office notifies you for possible cancer. Tomorrow is my through check. :D

8. Awesome-sauce. /sarcasm
    When it's the 2nd time your doctors office notifies you for possible cancer. Tomorrow is my through check. :D
    That reminds me... I should book an appointment for my pap smear.

9. You should. I been going every year since I was 16.

10. You should. I been going every year since I was 16.
    here it's 25+
    So I've been putting it off for 6 months.
    Even more so that I get cervical cysts.

EDIT:

When you and bae match ♥
    Edited: December 5, 2016

11. So this cute girl that I've noticed checking me out came into Chipotle last night, and somewhere between leaving her truck and getting back to it she managed to lose the keys to said truck. I low-key tore my lobby apart trying to find it, but that **** was John Cena apparently cause it was ****ing gone, like the Seahawks' chances of winning the super bowl in 2014 when they decided to NOT RUN THE ****ING BALL.

So i was rather disappointed.

Got her dad's number tho.

#foreveralone
    Edited: December 6, 2016

12. 2nd legendary from MSOG and it's GOLDENNNNNNNNNNNNN

13. 2nd legendary from MSOG and it's GOLDENNNNNNNNNNNNN

and the best shaman card from this expansion ;o