1. Pretty good, but I'd argue for Trinimmortal.

2. I'm sad now.

I main a non-meta ADC, Varus. Today he got a little passive rework and now suddenly he's ban worthy.
    It's a little broken, I've been 2v1'ing people.
    But reall? ban worthy?

3. I'm sad now.

I main a non-meta ADC, Varus. Today he got a little passive rework and now suddenly he's ban worthy.
    But reall? ban worthy?
    It'll be freed soon-ish give it time. It'll be just like Sona ban phase and now nobody cares about her.

Is it just me or the coin sale(from trade) history is wiped?

4. Varus has been niche-meta for months now...

5. I'm sad now.

But reall? ban worthy?
    People will always ban-pick whatever characters they feel are OP.

6. People will always ban-pick whatever characters they feel are OP.
    He's not even OP thats the issue.
    People should be banning Vayne, post level 6 she can 1v2 bot lane past 25-30 min mark she can 1v5..

7. He may not be OP. But all is needed is that people feel he is. Or if it's an organized opponent, they'll ban-pick champions that work against their comp/strat.

8. You can get Assassin's Creed 3 for free on UPlay until Christmas

Link

--------

Got the furthest I've ever gotten in PoE this league... baby steps.

9. I haven't even beat A2 yet on normal difficulty. I've been so busy with other things...
    On the flip side, I landed an Ist rune last night, along with one of my BIS javelins.

10. Got the furthest I've ever gotten in PoE this league... baby steps.
    For me this league has been simply amazing so far, I've never had a better start into any other league. The breach concept has been fun as hell as well so far, I'm really loving this league. It's a little sad they nerfed map drops off of breaches, but I can live with it I guess. My character is even fully online at this point, besides having to upgrade 3 more pieces and 6 linking my chest.

11. "Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos."

12. "Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos."
    Like, Transfering Horde on your druid? lol i see you in dem bg's

13. It's triggered plenty of people so, sure.