1. Humans are overrated, period.
    Hell no. Let me take you on a trip to Magaluf then we'll have a small talk. I'm pretty sure you won't have the will of leaving that place.

2. I hate sun, I hate sand, I hate salt water.
    Yeah, not a good bet.

3. I hate sun, I hate sand, I hate salt water.
    Yeah, not a good bet.
    Who told you that you need to get out of the hotel during the day?
    Tssc, tssc. The best things are hidden in the night. I was only getting out of the hotel during the day to grab more booze or to buy smokes.

4. I hate sun, I hate sand, I hate salt water.
    Yeah, not a good bet.
    So would you be the type who sits on the balcony with a beer and cig while enjoying the show below?

5. So would you be the type who sits on the balcony with a beer and cig while enjoying the show below?
    Hey, I do that from time to time. It's hilarious.

6. So would you be the type who sits on the balcony with a beer and cig while enjoying the show below?
    No, I'd be the one far away from any people.

7. No, I'd be the one far away from any people.
    I'm pretty sure that if you were to see what I had to see every night you wouldn't want to stay far away from any people. Trust me on that one. It's all about hitting the right places at the right time. Your mind gets knocked the **** out.

8. You're seriously underestimating my dislike for dealing with people and their bull****.
    There's a club that fills up with hot, easy, drunk chicks literally across the street from home, and my thoughts are of the place going up in blazes so they will shut up and let me sleep.

9. You're seriously underestimating my dislike for dealing with people and their bull****.
    There's a club that fills up with hot, easy, drunk chicks literally across the street from home, and my thoughts are of the place going up in blazes so they will shut up and let me sleep.
    Well yeah but the reality from your country is also different from the reality I'm talking about. It's a completely different environment (been there, I know how it is). I'm the guy that hates almost every single club in Portugal. I love the swedish clubs from that place and I love the environment around them.

Your experience also changes when you have access to other zones of the floors. You have your own quiet and relaxed little world but you still delight your sight. That's the only thing I'm trying to say here. I'm not disregarding your personal taste or opinion. Saying that you hate it without being there and seeing it seems off to me. It's the same thing as eating or drinking something that you've never tasted - If you're going to jump to the conclusion that you hate it right from the start you might be wasting a good thing.
    Edited: December 16, 2016

10. Saying that you hate it without being there and seeing it seems off to me. It's the same thing as eating or drinking something that you've never tasted - If you're going to jump to the conclusion that you hate it right from the start you might be wasting a good thing.
    Then you're also forgetting I'm 39. I'm pretty confident I know myself.

11. what if someone just dislikes night clubs because of the disgisting mainstream music and because its ridden with pathetic people that get drunk/high to have fun and get laid easily with some stranger

12. what if someone just dislikes night clubs because of the disgisting mainstream music and because its ridden with pathetic people that get drunk/high to have fun and get laid easily with some stranger
    That's why some people like to get drunk, high, and laid easily at home. Usually doesn't cost you as much either

13. Then you're also forgetting I'm 39. I'm pretty confident I know myself.
    The age doesn't directly translate to an answer in that regard. I work with people in the industry that are 50+ and make the environment really good for the older audience. However, you're more than free of having your opinion. That's not what I was trying to insinuate with my statement.

what if someone just dislikes night clubs because of the disgisting mainstream music and because its ridden with pathetic people
    that get drunk/high to have fun and get laid easily with some stranger
    You're the one applying that vision to the way that clubs work. I've worked in nightclubs for more than 10 years now and I can ensure you that I've seen everything. From heavy drugs to no drugs allowed. From entering the club with your own booze and without any sort of booze. From EDM to Country.

You're the one that seeks that kind of environment by entering the wrong clubs. There is a different club for everything out there. I'm forced to see the clubs as a professional place and I have no issues with it whatsoever. I've seen everything, I've laughed at multiple awkward situations and I've cringed at many others. This happens in every job anyways.

That's why some people like to get drunk, high, and laid easily at home. Usually doesn't cost you as much either
    Exactly this. That's a problem that comes from society itself and not from the place itself.
    Edited: December 16, 2016

14. The age doesn't directly translate to answer in that regard.
    Actually, it does, when I know my tastes, likes and dislikes, and have known them for enough decades for them to be pretty solid for certain things.
    While you can say that what Skiller points out "comes from society, not the place"... isn't the point of going to the place the "society" in there? I can have music, booze and one specific woman at my place, without the need for clubbing.